Jupiter entering Scorpio

toots

How soon are we suppose to feel effects of Jupiter entering a sign? In this case Scorpio on Oct 11th. Some say we can feel the effects way before it happens or can it only be felt once it crosses that imaginary line of 0 degrees Scorpio? I’m experiencing some tough times and was hoping Jupiter would save me..somehow. Going through so much mental agony and things appear fearful to me. Would like to not feel fear throughout my days.

toots

Subscribed.
My Natal Jupiter 1° in Scorpio 6th House. 😀

My natal Jupiter is also in Scorpio in nakshatra Anuradha at about 14°. It will be our Jupiter returns though I haven’t read much literature on what a Jupiter return means in Vedic astrology. There’s the western astrology explanations but I’m not sure if this translates to the same in Vedic.

Somna7H

Banned
oh! So that means you’re in your Jupiter return now? How was it? Did u meet alot of Gurus or teachers along your path?

Yea,still 3rd return running until Jupiter cross 7° in Scorpio. No Gurus or Teacher. Jupiter is ny 8th lord and in 6th house. My Jupiter is worse. 16 yeas of Jupiter Dasa was devastating.
Note that in general I hate Gurus or Teachers since I was kid. I don't like them at all. I was good in studying and not even a naughty boy either. Still I hate teachers.

toots

Yea,still 3rd return running until Jupiter cross 7° in Scorpio. No Gurus or Teacher. Jupiter is ny 8th lord and in 6th house. My Jupiter is worse. 16 yeas of Jupiter Dasa was devastating.
Note that in general I hate Gurus or Teachers since I was kid. I don't like them at all. I was good in studying and not even a naughty boy either. Still I hate teachers.

Oh no, that’s terrible. I wonder how this is explained with it being in Dusthana houses.
But I heard in a video that a Jupiter return to it’s natal position is always a good thing. There must have been some good that came out of it for you.

Somna7H

Banned
Oh no, that’s terrible. I wonder how this is explained with it being in Dusthana houses.
But I heard in a video that a Jupiter return to it’s natal position is always a good thing. There must have been some good that came out of it for you.

Mine is connected with 6th,8th and 12th.
I'm using placidious house system. Nothing worse than that.
What you asc ? Which house Jupiter in ? Which star ? House lord ? Dasa, Aspetcs etc will tell the full story.

toots

Mine is connected with 6th,8th and 12th.
I'm using placidious house system. Nothing worse than that.
What you asc ? Which house Jupiter in ? Which star ? House lord ? Dasa, Aspetcs etc will tell the full story.

That is true. My jupiter is in 5th house with Moon in Anuradha for a Cancer ascendant. I hope something good will happen. Been too many years of anxiety and fear.

Crystalpages

How soon are we suppose to feel effects of Jupiter entering a sign? In this case Scorpio on Oct 11th. Some say we can feel the effects way before it happens or can it only be felt once it crosses that imaginary line of 0 degrees Scorpio? I’m experiencing some tough times and was hoping Jupiter would save me..somehow. Going through so much mental agony and things appear fearful to me. Would like to not feel fear throughout my days.

Tropical astrology followers (SOME, perhaps not all?) give much weighting-weightage to transit returns of jupiter and the slower saturn (and retrograde mercury -- but let us not digress...?)

It is true that many jyotishis give much importance to sade-satis (saturn returns over natal moon), but here is what I experienced for jupiter:

First return (age 12) -- Inconsequential? Age 14 was harder and ultimately healing ...?

Second return (age 24-25) -- Growth and Maturity and began post-graduate education and first taste of independence and self-building

Third return (age 36-37) -- Became parent and attended a marriage of a close relative. Lost my home (flood), but covered by insurance and stayed with elder sibling during the five months that renovation took. OH, and during that period got covered by local TV for my research activity (Not astrological) and got interviewed by a national TV network.

Fourth return (age 48-49) -- Acme for myself, family and my work-group supervised by me, although a difficult time for neighbouring country and the world in general? A moment of awakening for ALL...?

Fifth return (age 60-61) -- Retirement, a bit earlier than I had planned, but very timely...!

Sixth return (72-73) -- If I have suffered enough already, perhaps the faculties of memory, wisdom-acquired, etc shall see me through when the time arrives...?

I am sure others who have experienced Jupiter returns differently, shall not agree or might have other memoirs to share? Little wonder that astrology (any, but I only know JYOTISH) reminds us during our heuristic journey, that ONE SWALLOW does not make summer, nor does ONE ROBIN announce SPRING for ALL...?

toots

Crystalpages Thanks for breaking that down! I'm about to enter my return for age 36-37. What house was your return placed in? 5th house? 7th house? or 10th house?

SMB

Was reading an article on this transit and the general summary is -

Natives born with Moon sign Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn and Pisces will find this transit most auspicious.

Natives born with Moon Sign as Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius will get average results.

Moon sign born with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Aries may get bad results of this transit.

(However, the above is general reading.....as we all know it would also depend on our chart,planetary positions as well)

Somna7H

Banned

Moon sign born with Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Aries may get bad results of this transit.

Yea, it wasn't that good except I'm still alive. It was my 3rd Return of Jupiter. And in 6th. It will near to my 7th house now. Hope things will be better soon. ☺️

I'm Gemini Moon.

toots

Thanks again Crystalpages. I figured it had to do with 7th house due to the public recognition?

Also can anyone answer the question about when we feel the effects of a transit. Some say 15 days before a planet enters a sign, some say a few days before, some say a day.