Does he want marry me?

Kholod

Dear all

I hope you can lookt to this chart (link below)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_want_to_marry_me_hr.73134.20175.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_want_to_marry_me_hr.73134.20175.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

shinrie

I just realized that Saturn is in the first house and Moon is of late degrees in Capricorn, which if I recall correctly, are hindrances to the matter. These are considerations before judgment according to what I read in the Horary Astrology Plain & Simple Book.

ameliaastrology

Although he is Moon himself and in Fall, a nice Sun-Moon Trine in a marriage chart does hold some promise. Moon is also conjunct Ascendant.

As far as intention is concerned, I think he does want to marry you. But other indicators on the chart say difficulties. At least some changes will have to take place before the marriage can happen.

Moon-Saturn conjunction will only complete after a sign change, but not exactly in orb to start with. I personally won't count this. Also, the Moon will first meet Jupiter in the First House.

Jupiter ruling House 2 and Pluto are both in conjunction with the Ascendant. Mars is on Cusp 2 ruling House 3. Have there been arguments? About money?

Amelia

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

I just realized that Saturn is in the first house and Moon is of late degrees in Capricorn, which if I recall correctly, are hindrances to the matter. These are considerations before judgment according to what I read in the Horary Astrology Plain & Simple Book.
I'm not sure about this. Saturn is Lord 1 and Moon is 19. Not exactly late? Saturn as significator typically signifies hesitation and delay, but not necessarily prevents perfection.

Last edited:

Kholod

Although he is Moon himself and in Fall, a nice Sun-Moon Trine in a marriage chart does hold some promise. Moon is also conjunct Ascendant.

As far as intention is concerned, I think he does want to marry you. But other indicators on the chart say some changes will have to take place before the marriage can happen.

Moon-Saturn conjunction will only complete after a sign change, but not exactly in orb to start with. I personally won't count this. Also, the Moon will first meet Jupiter in the First House.

Jupiter ruling House 2 and Pluto are both in conjunction with the Ascendant. Mars is on Cusp 2 ruling House 3. Has there been arguments? About money?

Amelia

No arguments at all about money! Do you think there will be some problems about money?

Kholod

As far as intention is concerned, I think he does want to marry you. But other indicators on the chart say difficulties. At least some changes will have to take place before the marriage can happen.

Jupiter ruling House 2 and Pluto are both in conjunction with the Ascendant. Mars is on Cusp 2 ruling House 3. Have there been arguments? About money?

Amelia

Dear

what are these changes which will have to take place before the marriage can happen? Is it appear in the chart? Because yes he untill now can't promise me although I feel he maybe wants me but I don't know what is going on in his mind!

ameliaastrology

No arguments at all about money! Do you think there will be some problems about money?

It looked like that to me, but it can be issues related to self-worth too. I'm just curious what the Jupiter and Pluto being so close to you represents. Jupiter rules friends (or his children) too. But those don't seem to be as much emphasised as money.

ameliaastrology

If no arguments, no money issues at all, perhaps he's in need of more appreciation (your esteem/admiration). I hope others could contribute to this.

Amelia

ElenaJ

Moon and sun approaching a trine are a very positive sign, especially with sun near Part of Fortune and in good aspect with both ascendent and descendent.
Moon on the ascendent shows that he does really care for you.
Ameliaastrology already pointed out mars in your 2nd house, it rules the midheaven, and the 3rd of communications but also your siblings. Do you have any brothers who might put financial pressure on him?
Pluto on ascendent, with moon approaching a conjunction, is a good sign in that Pluto is co-significator of the 10th house.
You as Saturn are retrograde, thinking things over, but in a strong position by sign, and once you change signs you will still be strong.
However, unpredictable Uranus is sitting on the cusp of the 4th of end of matters. This is also the family. Keep on eye on how this develops.

ElenaJ

Sorry I meant to add that, while moon and Saturn have no contact and are not in aspect, after moon passes over Pluto and Jupiter it will conjunct Saturn.
However, in the meantime, the ruler of the 5th is mercury, situated on the cusp of the 5th, who is approaching the end of its sign and about to enter gemini making a nice trine with Saturn.
There may be another proposal in the future!

Chrysalis

The lot of marriage posited @ 11 Gemini, which is in a pitted degree, and in the cadent 6th house. The lots disposited by mercury and will trine you Saturn, but with you being retrograde you both drift away from each other. With the applying trine, it looks like it could be something he'll contemplate, but either something gets in the way or he decides against it, with the lot being cadent and pitted. I'm inclined to go more for the latter with the lot being in Gemini.

Kholod

Moon and sun approaching a trine are a very positive sign, especially with sun near Part of Fortune and in good aspect with both ascendent and descendent.
Moon on the ascendent shows that he does really care for you.
Ameliaastrology already pointed out mars in your 2nd house, it rules the midheaven, and the 3rd of communications but also your siblings. Do you have any brothers who might put financial pressure on him?
Pluto on ascendent, with moon approaching a conjunction, is a good sign in that Pluto is co-significator of the 10th house.
You as Saturn are retrograde, thinking things over, but in a strong position by sign, and once you change signs you will still be strong.
However, unpredictable Uranus is sitting on the cusp of the 4th of end of matters. This is also the family. Keep on eye on how this develops.

My young brother put financial pressure on me. I take care of him.

Kholod

The lot of marriage posited @ 11 Gemini, which is in a pitted degree, and in the cadent 6th house. The lots disposited by mercury and will trine you Saturn, but with you being retrograde you both drift away from each other. With the applying trine, it looks like it could be something he'll contemplate, but either something gets in the way or he decides against it, with the lot being cadent and pitted. I'm inclined to go more for the latter with the lot being in Gemini.
This is hard to be understood from me 😅