View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Sun destroyed by South Node conjunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeSag View Post

So my Jupiterís influence is magnified asking for more and more? Sounds so like me. Even though Iím quite frugal, I can be insatiable. I worry about not having enough. Iíd never admit this to anyone in real life. I thought having lots of mouths to feed while living in an expensive city made me so materialisticÖ
Lots of mouths to feed? Do you have lots of children? If so, that right there could be a Jupiter indicator for you. Fifth house indicates children. Traditionally, it's your own offspring who are indicated by the fifth house, but based on my experience with astrology, it seems feasible that it could also indicate adopted children and/or step children, foster children, etc., if you're the one who raises them.

Since your Jupiter is at the cusp of the sixth house, and is in the sixth place from your ascendant, it could be said to be in the sixth. In that case, it has sixth house indicators as well, and the sixth house includes day to day work, duties, and responsibilities. I find that planets that are at the cusp of the sixth house but still in the fifth often suggest a hobby (fifth house) that turns into a job (sixth). If you went to art school and use that experience professionally, that fits.

To be continued.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
WannaBeSag (12-16-2016)