Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

VirGem89

First I want to say, "Welcome to your Jupiter Return!" It is an end of a 12 year cycle and the beginning a a new 12 year cycle of your Ruling Planet. The Sage Rising tribe are global citizens here to culture bridge and have a good time.

I've been meaning to ask further about my Jupiter return. One thread on here said to reflect on where I was 12 years ago, and see what things are similar to what's occurring now. Being I was 12, that's a little hard. However, that timing WAS when I originally moved to Tennessee, and dealt with a lot of depression (adolescence, hormones, adjustment to move). I have to say, with moving back to Tennessee weighing so heavily on my mind these days, and having a lot of let downs from those around me/plans falling through, it's been a struggle staying in a positive mood! It's been taking a lot of mental override to handle the stress.

This house I JUST moved into, is now no more. The girl I moved in with, lost her job, so she can no longer afford it. I understand it's obviously not fun for her either, I feel bad for her, too. This does, however, bring me right back to being on my parents' couch. :/ And unsure of where to go now. Every plan I keep trying to establish in terms of moving in this area I live now, seem to keep failing. And none of them being of my own fault. I asked on a thread on here if moving back to Tennessee was a bad idea, and apparently my chart says moving out of state is a bad idea??? I feel lost in this mess.

What do you think this Jupiter return might be trying to tell me? The moving inconsistencies being present in both instances is kinda odd.

Despite the beginning of that Jupiter cycle being not so great, it did turn into one of the years I always reflected on fondly. I used to make references to that year alllll the time, how much I wanted to relive the good memories that came out of it. So that's giving me some hope that maybe it starts rough, but it'll get to being great...I hope. Lol.

With a Gem-am-I Moon - ahhhh - in the 7th House - AHHHHH - at the dawning of the Age of Aquarius!

Would this be a positive or negative thing? :lol:

Remember you must WORK this 4th House missing leg. The 2nd, 10th and 8th Houses in the T Square are where so many of your powerful archetypes live. With Squares, they will DO YOU if you try to ignore them. They require energy of you and scheduling too - easy to forget the 4th House, but not the others.

What ways would be some possible strengths with my 10th and 8th houses?

Saturn in 2nd conjunct Uranus and Neptune makes your FEAR (and others born with this conjunction's fear) quazar and spooky - as a kid particularly. All your Mutable mental energy can dream up the worse scenes so quickly.

Sooo true.

On the other hand, you can experience GRACE, connect with Light Beings, experience prosperity miracles as a normal thing and get that you are being BLESSED moment to moment.[

I am finding this to be the case in recent times. Seems like an answer to a problem keeps presenting itself. Only problem is, a lot of these answers, like the home issue being the BIGGEST of this puzzle, are only VERY brief/temporary, or not panning out, period. Financially, however, I've been blessed the past couple of years. Blessed, more so recently, not with having an overabundance, but having solutions when the panic starts setting in, lol.

I feel like even though I'm addressing my spiritual, mental, physical issues (learning astrology, meditating, A LOT of school, working out), I somehow feel very unbalanced. How is that possible? :sideways:

Sorry, for writing you a book, by the way. :lol:

RosieOne

VirGem89,

Was your Pisces Grandma a Stevie Wonder fan? Reading your post I heard this song and found this rather dorky slideshow version with lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjsAy7HFeX0

Pssssst! We are ALWAYS exactly where we are suppose to be.

AND as well as this being a Jupiter Return, it is Jupiter in the sky opposite Pluto in the sky, Squared Uranus in Aries in the sky, AND Jupiter in the sky opposite your N Uranus Neptune and SATURN! And Jupiter in the sky conjunct your N Chiron!!!!

Plus Mercury is Rx.

Seems like an answer to a problem keeps presenting itself. Only problem is, a lot of these answers, like the home issue being the BIGGEST of this puzzle, are only VERY brief/temporary, or not panning out, period.

You are being protected and guided ala your Pisces Grandma to the perfect Pisces 4th House environment for you. Can't wait to see where this QUEST takes you.

Financially, however, I've been blessed the past couple of years. Blessed, more so recently, not with having an overabundance, but having solutions when the panic starts setting in, lol.

T Pluto (etc) in the 2nd House is blessing you.

I feel like even though I'm addressing my spiritual, mental, physical issues (learning astrology, meditating, A LOT of school, working out), I somehow feel very unbalanced. How is that possible? :sideways:

Uh, because maybe you still want to believe that little old tiny limited ego-structure you can DO everything? Can do ANYTHING?

Balance happens when you Let Go and Let Goddess - 4th House PISCES.

Also reflecting on your Pisces Grandma and 4th House Pisces, with Aries Questing energy- I recommend that you read this site: http://www.near-death.com/
Starting maybe with Carl Jung's Near Death Experience: http://www.near-death.com/jung.html

Last edited:

RosieOne

VirGem89,

YODS are amazing and 7th House Gemini Moons are uh... delightful, faery-like, empathetic, therapeutic, and TELEPATHIC.

You are very Mercurial and Hermes is very magical energy, and smart. But can be confusing until you consecrate. Imagine a big radio satelite sending and receiving. Needs to get aimed at and tuned into the correct spot on the dial. How?

Just ask. Gemini Moons need to harness their minds via mantra or affirmations of truth. "Everything is always in perfect timing and I am being shown my next step."

Repeat truths like this to yourself as constantly as you can. When you start to go into fear, remind yourself everytime, "I joyfully choose Love over Fear, truth over false beliefs..."

As always with your T Squared scope, think Pisces 4th house. Prayer works. Meditation is good. Listening to music that inspires you is good. Working with angels is fun.

I will get much deeper into your YOD, after I get through talking about your T Square.

Last edited:

RA1

RA1,

You have a Scorpio Sun (conjunct Pluto which makes you super intense) but a Cancer Rising according to the scope your posted.

Having Mars in Aries on the Midheaven gives you an explorer, warrior or athelete career and calling. Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yiWuJeEJA4

Cancer Rising folks are Knights of Gaia, here to serve the Earth. Makes you empathic and sensitive to trends and upcoming shifts in the mass consciousness, thus Cancer Rising folks are a very prosperous tribe.

Even though your calling is to be a warrior or adventurer, your soul's agenda this life is Pisces NorthNode. Read Elizabeth Spring:

NN in Pisces: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/03/pisces-north-node.html

NN in 9th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-3rd-house-north-node-9th.html

I can't speak fully to the Australia question, other than to say that it does have a real Mars in Aries on the Midheaven feel to it!

Thank you so much Rosie..this will help me to find my way...:happy::happy:

oriel

Oriel,

May I just ask something about vertex?does it affect strongly as the planets?

No. The Vertex is not an archetype, rather it is a spot, a door perhaps, that marks where "fated connections" happen.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/vertex.html

Thanks!I guess having a vertex in the 8th house could mean deep transformation in a spiritual sense..That's what happened to me..

My transit moon is currently conjunct my ascendant..I dunno what I'm feeling right now,mixed emotions.:sick:

RosieOne

VirGem89,

I realize I just gave you tons to study, and you are already so busy!

Your T Square is basically Cardinal which means you have great potential to become a multi-talented leader this life, as long as you don't forget to ask your Pisces 4th House Guides for guidance, protection and assistance.

oriel

Oriel,

Need more information. Deep transformation in a spiritual sense? Do tell.

Moon over Rising and Vertex in 8th?

I grew up from a quite religious mom.I would always follow a certain rule when it comes to my beliefs and traditions.But when I turned 16 something happened:crying: it's quite very personal.I got sick and I begin to question things about myself,my belief ,about life,God and existence.
I began seeking answers to my questions.It's quite a hurtful transformation because we were having financial problems that time plus my health problems and a family problem.It was like hell.I was so down.I kept asking why things like these are happening..At first I thought it was some kind of punishment or what for something that I don't know.
But now looking back if those things didn't happen I wouldn't get my answers in life that I've been asking myself.
Plus I started having heightened psychic experiences.I began having series of lucid dreaming and OBE's.I also attracted a negative entity during that time that I had to call on an expert to make it go away..scary..But that's another story:sick:

For instance, once a month the Moon crosses your Rising, so mark those dates and write about what happens for that 2 1/2 days.

That's what you told me before so now I'm writing about it :)

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi Capricorn6,

Post your scope if you want us to take a peak.

Saturn loves being in Capricorn and Aquarius too. Those born between 1988-1991 have Saturn in Capricorn, this conjuncts their Uranus/Neptune thang. Those born between 1991-1993 have Saturn in Aquarius. You-all will paradigm shift us for sure - very innovative.

This thread is awesome. I born 12 may 1988 at 21:40, Porto Alegre, Brasil (GMT-3h).
Attached is my map, where you can see Taurus Sun, Aries Moon, Capricorn ASC and Libra MC. My SAT/NEP/URA are all conjuct in 12th House.
Almost everything you all said before applies to me, for example the jobs thing. I can't understand how people were used to be slaves of their bosses. I mean: I lost another job this week. My wage was enough to pay my rent, and nothing more. "Living for working". "No personal life 'cause you cant afford it". Is this the called "Evolution"?
Now, things here in Brasil gets critical, people are on the streets saying "Enough", and all the President do is "offering alms to us as if they could BUY us". I just don't get the World at all. And everytime I try to move people to do something to change this, the answer is always the same: "I can't to anything right now, 'cause I have to finish paying the loan for my little material things".
And one more time: I lose my job, I can't have a "normal" life, and I am stuck in the same position of slavery to "live".

Attachments

• Meu Mapa.jpg
    Meu Mapa.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Another interesting thing. In april there was a lunar eclipse in Scorpio. That same week, I had a nightmare that made me "believe in God again", "discover astrology" and "feel more alive than ever".
I made a map of that moment (attached), and it's strange because it has a grand trine AND a grand square and several others "simmetries". Can you analise that moment in details for me? This type of thing must be rare, isn't it?

Attachments

• Mapa 21 abril 2013 17h pesadelo e inicio da ascensao.jpg
    Mapa 21 abril 2013 17h pesadelo e inicio da ascensao.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 29

RosieOne

Ankhesenamun,

I'm so happy to read your words! Yes! Now you tell that baby every day of his life, even when he is "difficult" and you are weary, that he is the best thing that ever happened to you. You do each other proud.

And yes, you-all Pluto in Scorpio people have so much big cosmic stuff happening to you!

Like how Jupiter just went over your Chiron while you have been allowing us to look at your scope here on this amazing thread. Gives me goose bumps.

And we have been studying T Squares, ala you and VirGem89, and you both are teaching astrology to yourselves, me and others in the most wonderful ways. Chiron and Pisces Grandmas be praised!

But both of you are still in transition, as symbolized by being back living with your parents. The transformations are not over yet. You are still moving.

Next step is to get you, and your brothers, into a safer, saner reality. You, as a young, divorcing Mom, qualify for all sorts of programs. Call a hot-line. I want you and you baby and your brothers away from you father, who is very dangerous. Don't worry about your Mom. Children are not here to save their parents. Your son has not been born to save you either, and he won't have to!

Now I am asking everyone here to send you strength and LIGHT. I trust Jupiter conjunct Chiron energy - don't you? BIG Chiron - big healing, warrior, magician, artist, astrologer JUJU! Wear red. Wear shiny jewelry. Wear pictures of lions or Leo symbols.

Do not join the military to get away from home, you were born on a battlefield. Set your sites on the excitement of a nice peaceful and happy life someday soon with a kind and loving mate.

Last edited:

RosieOne

FeelingShred,

You have an amazing scope! And that horoscope for the "God event" IS absolutely beautiful.

Soooo, assuming that there IS a Great Horoscope Caster, a Source, a Divine One, then you are being led and protected. In so many ways, the worse is OVER. Pluto in the sky in your 12th House? Remember not everyone on earth gets to experience this one. Nor Pluto transitting your Rising, which will bring you a whole new transformed life.

Notice how Pluto is already over your amazing Cap stellium in the 12th etc.

Now having your Natal Pluto on your Midheaven makes you VERY intense in the workplace. Working for yourself is much better anyway.

Chiron in the 6th is the mark of a healer! You have healing hands, BIG TIME! Ever given an astrology reading?

PS: I have been reading about Brazil protests....

Ankhesenamun

Thank you Rosie. You are very kind. I do realize I am responsible for this little soul...I'm going to make sure he knows he is special and loved! :)

2 of my brothers have Capricorn rising.

Pluto is transiting Bro1's 1st house. Neptune & Uranus are in there. Chiron is currently squaring his Gemini Sun.

Pluto is in Bro2's 12th house. This is the youngest with Saturn in the 4th. He just emerged from his first Jupiter Return, in Gemini. Funny coincidence is that I was 11-nearing-12 years old when he was born. And MY son was born when this bro was 11-nearing-12 years old. They are both Dragons in Chinese astrology ^_^

The third brother has a Capricorn 4th house, where Neptune & Uranus lie. So Pluto there? Cant be easy. He also has a Tsquare where the Moon and Venus oppose, and both square Uranus & Neptune. The opposite house is his Midheaven. Him getting a career is his ticket?

Edited to add that Saturn turned direct this past week. That must have helped to establish firm boundaries, that after the fog of retrograde everything is now suddenly clear. I am following a few astrologers on twitter who tweet these things!

Last edited:

logansrun

Hi logansrun,

Your scope is what I think of as a Kundalini scope. The energy comes from deep in the Nadir, goes up the spine of your scope and blossoms in lots of 9th, 10th, 11th energy! I DO notice that writers and film makers often have lots of IC/MH action. Your Leo Moon/Chiron conjunction on your Nadir means you can connect with the ancient wisdom and stories in a very heart-felt and empowering way. Broken hearted-ness is a theme in your life from birth, but shine on anyway because you can heal the heart of the world, individuals and groups. Pain is finite and love/light is INFINiTE.

I DO notice that writers and film makers often have lots of IC/MH action.
That's great to know, except I doubt the direction I'm taking when it comes to the creative arts at the moment. I am about to pursue film as a degree and recently finished another degree in photography. Over my lifetime, I've pursued quite literally every art medium you could think of such as theatre, music, painting, sculpting, etc. I know myself to be a highly creative person but am now attempting to find a medium I enjoy the most and can work in. I think film could be it? Also, writing is definitely one of my strongest points although I don't typically like writing when asked (i.e. essay). Such as the life of a college student.

Broken hearted-ness is a theme in your life from birth, but shine on anyway because you can heal the heart of the world, individuals and groups.
Very true. :)

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 31