View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2013, 12:13 AM

Re: Questions I have...

I'm way rooting for you and full of a deep appreciation of your life experience! You rock! And yes, you are learning astrology very quickly, by transmission as much as cognition.

Thank you for the support. Wish you could see the appreciation that I have which is showing on my face right now. I'm definitely rooting for you too!

Hey I have Pluto (in Leo) in the 5th House! I think we are hilarious and sincere and brilliant and a bit over-powering at times - right?

And you're very creative I take it (if I'm reading Pluto in the 5th correctly)? What medium(s) of art/expression interest you in particular?? I'm pretty artsy myself.

Like I didn't imagine you were being egotistical, or wishing more than your share of attention here on this forum. Not one bit. No way.

Thats really good to hear. I hope Zarathu didn't either yesterday after sending that 'thanks'.

However, were I to have Pluto in my 7th House, I would never ask anyone more than one question at a time. You can simply UNDERSTAND that your questions are tough and run deep (like a detective or lawyer- yikes!)...soooo practice daily lightening up - ala again, slowing down and mulling things over and THEN asking one question...at a time.

Got it. Lesson learned. Or rather, lesson still 'learning'. I'm working on that in my daily life as well. I think I just got a bit overly excited that someone actually took the time to answer and validate my questions and thoughts. This is the first time I've really spoken to anybody about astrology too so these questions were bugging me for some time. I'll be sure to take a step back before asking too much all at once.

Ever gaze at your scope as meditation mandela?

Wow, I've never really thought of it that way before. That is a bit of an eye opener. You've definitely just succeeded in shifting my view on astrology altogether. I see what you're talking about. I perceive it almost like an infinite circle now.