Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

So I have been going through my chart more and after doing the readings on the placements, it says that due to my Mars in Gemini, I am prone to letting go of things and not holding grudges. Unfortunately, I do not agree with this at all, I hold grudges and remember things for many many years.

I sure as hell do not intend to let go of the grudge I have against the scumbag who brought me to reading more about his sign, even if I have to lose my life for it.

My point being, where is this hunger for a grudge coming from in my chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Stick to astrology, and keep it PG, per forum rules. I just deleted several chatty posts that either contained or responded to language that didn't meet the forum rules.

If it would make 12-year-olds snicker (or people who are mentally no older than that), it doesn't belong here. If it makes people uncomfortable (someone expressed that it did), it doesn't belong here.

Keeping it in the rules,
Osamenor

watcherofthesouth

I think you'll feel better once Saturn goes direct. It's backtracking towards your North Node and giving you delays and doubts. You may have many goals on your mind but you just can't make progress because you feel stuck. This will subside in the next few months. Right now you'll need to look to the past and analyze what you need to improve. A motherly figure will help you and you may thrive in analytics or communication (or both). You are very intuitive with money which may be why it's on your mind so much.

I think you'll feel better once Saturn goes direct. It's backtracking towards your North Node and giving you delays and doubts. You may have many goals on your mind but you just can't make progress because you feel stuck. This will subside in the next few months. Right now you'll need to look to the past and analyze what you need to improve. A motherly figure will help you and you may thrive in analytics or communication (or both). You are very intuitive with money which may be why it's on your mind so much.

What makes you say the next few months?

watcherofthesouth

I've found that the further Saturn goes past the degree of a major planet, the more motivated and less depressed you'll feel. Over the next few months, starting on Sept 6th, Saturn will start inching away from your NN. The point right now is that you master "awareness" not "achievement" and you're doing that right now by trying to understand what is going on. Continue the awareness process for continued enlightenment :)

Going off of Conspiracy Theorist's post, I wanted to get a better idea of myself.

What kind of cruelty and destruction towards a person am I really capable of?

The issue is my Mars sign. I have been doing a lot of reading on Mars in Gemini and quite frankly, they all seem to say that the sign is very light and forgiving compared to Mars in (insert the most overrated zodiac sign, aka fixed water sign, known to man kind).

I really want to get an idea of how dark my bad side really gets, like if it goes into full rage what it would really seem like. For the time being it seems like having Mars in air sign would mean I get angry and forget about it.