Mars-Pluto aspects

theV

Mars-Pluto aspects really interest me because of what could mean that the individual with this aspect possibility to be risk to abuse or violence during childhood.

I have mars libra 4th H and Pluto moving cusp 4 5 th H semisextile and I was sexually abused. Do you guys have gone through abusive relationship or had abuse and you have Mars-pluto aspects

zona967

Banned
I went through a certain form of sexual abuse when my progressed Mars was exactly trine my natal Pluto. Not exactly what you would expect from a trine.

Unless... I experienced that positively in some way. The ways of fate are strange.

Or we just go back to the fact that there's an aspect formed and there IS a flow of energy between the two planets and they do connect. How exactly is a separate issue. Or maybe exactly because it was a trine I escaped something more serious and got away without too much violence.

Mars forms an out-of-sign trine with Pluto natally but it's very wide (about 10 degrees).

Last edited:

catastrophe

I have Mars/Taurus/8th house opposing Pluto/Scorpio/1st-2nd house cusp...
My mother has Pluto/Virgo opposing Sun/Pisces

I suffered from a short while of abuse from my bipolar mother when I was a toddler, the situation was brought to the surface by my daycare lady calling the authorities in regards to a handshaped bruise on my back. I remember being spanked with belts etc.
Apparently she would leave me outside in a car seat because I wasn't 'acting right' at age 2-3 (my dad had just died, leaving us when I was 2 years old)
She eventually abducted me and drove me across the country and dropped me off at a friends house, and later drove her truck through the grandparents front door, 'trying to get me back'.

Vanilla

I was raped when T-Saturn was exactly (0deg03') opposite my natal Saturn. My natal Saturn was tightly conjunct his North Node, and his Saturn was loosely opposite my natal Saturn (approaching a Saturn return). T-Pluto/T-Moon conjunct exact opposite natal DML (conjunct IC). T-DML exact conjunct Neptune/loose Uranus opposite T-Hygeia. T-Mars exact trine Sun. T-Venus exact conjunct DML.

His Sun conjunct my AC, his mars conjunct my moon/SN. His Neptune conjunct my Libra stellium (Sun, Ceres, Venus). His Uranus conjunct my IC and DML (!).

Natally, I have Pluto conjunct Mars in Scorpio 8th house.

I have a natal Mars-Pluto aspect. My natal Pluto exactly 45s my natal Mars.

To list the abuses I suffered would take a book; when I was eleven, I was thrown across the kitchen and landed against the oven handle which punched a hole in my temple and popped my right eye out of it's socket. My nose has been broken so many times, I have lost most of my sense of smell. There are too many other instances to recount.

I am in my fifties and the child abuse laws were very different when I was young.

However, a very, very, resilent person, I got out, got an education, and raised my son in a completely different environment than the one I was raised in. :cool:

M

may28gemini

My Mother has Mars conjunct Pluto and she was hit often as a child by both her father and older brother. For years, my Father (her ex-husband) was hitting her. My Father is very Plutonian- he has Scorpio stellium and Mars sextile Pluto. I have 8th Mars inconjunct 1st Pluto. For awhile my Father was hitting me along with my Mother. My Mother was and still is very petite, small boned and thin. I always felt like I'm physically larger than I really am. I remember visiting her in the hospital after school countless times and she was covered with bandages. She use to wear these giant Ray-Ban sunglasses to cover up most of her facial bruises and because of that memory, I HATE Ray-Bans. My parents kept quiet and everyone tried to function in a matter-of-fact way, except I wouldn't. One day when my Father was whaling on my Mother, I had enough of it all. I didn't care if we all died, I just wanted it to end. I was so furious that I went on a rampage and started beating up my Father and throwing stuff at him. I stabbed him with pencils, scissors, and I ran into the kitchen to get knives. At some point I blacked out... we all ended up in the hospital. It was a very crazy childhood. After that incident, my Father stopped hitting both my Mother and me. I was sent away to a few boarding schools because I was the "troubled" child and pretty much had some psychological "authority" follow-up on my "progress" for eons. I didn't shake them loose until I turned 18 and disappeared.

Pluto in 1st house loves reinvention of the self. Thank goodness for that.

Nightfire

I have Mars Trine Pluto in 1st house orb/value- 5.56, 14 (srry got this measurement from cafe astrology) As a child i would say my father was emotionally abusive to me and my mother and somewhat still is. I remember him being somewhat of a bully and manipulator in my home. He has this "power" because its only us 3 in the house and in the state we live and takes advantage of that.

bubuza_dulce

I have Aries Asc, Mars conjunct Pluto in Libra in the 7th with a large orb (8), opposing the Asc.

My father died when I was three and a half leaving me mostly at my mother's mercy. She used to punish me without reason (I remember the belt marks on my skin like Catastrophe said), wanted to give me away, she would go to the school and tell the teachers I was mean and stupid and I should be punished (they told her to no longer come to the parents' meetings) and so on.

My grandmother told me she was insane (and she did have anger problems).

Later I chose a relationship in which I was abused in a similar way but it took me years to notice.

After reading some of the comments here these seem so light (though they made me feel like "surviving" through my childhood and this relationship).

A Mars-Pluto aspect seems to make you use your survival skills.

My grandmother told me in tears how her stepmother threw rocks at her (she was hit in the head) and told her she should be dead when she was five. She used to beat her and she hid around the house. Then she lived with her grandparents and she had stepsisters who would try to make her look bad as to be kicked out of the house. She lived in fear she would end up on the streets (I thought the same as a child). She has Mars square Pluto but also Pluto square Uranus,Sun opposing Saturn as I have the Moon opposing Saturn.

Skywomb

Well in some way I could really say I've suffered abuse....
but it was largely possible due to my over-sensitive side. And it was not physical.
My mother (Leo, with Mars in Scorpio like me), her ranting I think really affected me.... it was all verbal...but I think damaging to a moderate extent. Not even directed to me so often,but I think I took offense because I felt a strong bond with her.

Now she has a Square between Sun, Moon & Pluto, in Leo and her Mars in Scorpio... I know she has suffered more than I have in any literal sense of it, from her older sister, verbal abuse that I know affects her still.

I've run into some "shady" figures yeah. I know how to manouver them now tough.

Last edited:

Cascada

Mars-Pluto aspects really interest me because of what could mean that the individual with this aspect possibility to be risk to abuse or violence during childhood.

I have mars libra 4th H and Pluto moving cusp 4 5 th H semisextile and I was sexually abused. Do you guys have gone through abusive relationship or had abuse and you have Mars-pluto aspects

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I was sexually abused as a child, then raped when I was 14. I have Mars and Pluto in the 4th house, though not making an aspect. Both are in Scorpio.

theV

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I was sexually abused as a child, then raped when I was 14. I have Mars and Pluto in the 4th house, though not making an aspect. Both are in Scorpio.

I am really shocked to hear that How did you manage ? you are really tough

Cascada

I am really shocked to hear that How did you manage ? you are really tough

Well, I didn't really feel the emotional impact of the sexual abuse til years after, so I had pretty much a happy childhood once it was over (and it didn't last long anyway). Then when I was I raped, I was already in therapy (was in therapy from about 11/12 til I was 16) so I had someone (well, plenty of people, really) to talk to about it, and to help me get through it. I have a huge family so I'm very lucky in that sense.

I read that around 75-80% of people have dysfunctional childhoods anyway, so I'm sure there are many people with similar stories as mine :)

I also read there's a correlation between Uranus in 5th to abuse, has anyone heard anything similar? I know I read Pluto in 4th could mean a rough childhood. I can't remember the site where I got the info from Uranus in 5th :annoyed: or maybe it was Neptune in 5th.

James Dean was apparently (I'm not 100% sure I believe this) abused as child/in his early teens. Here's his birth chart if you'd like to look into it: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/James_Dean

sequestra

Oh my gosh these stories are so sad, my heart goes out to you all...

My venus/mars are quincunx pluto in the 11th and I was never sexually abused (well not until a couple of times as a teenager but I put myself in really stupid situations), but now I recall this friend who used to beat me up when I was a kid... Seems fitting for the 11th. Then I changed schools and had something similar happen with another girl, and then again with a third girl.

Then I became a bully and perhaps enacted the aspect that way?

M

may28gemini

Oh my gosh these stories are so sad, my heart goes out to you all...

My venus/mars are quincunx pluto in the 11th and I was never sexually abused (well not until a couple of times as a teenager but I put myself in really stupid situations), but now I recall this friend who used to beat me up when I was a kid... Seems fitting for the 11th. Then I changed schools and had something similar happen with another girl, and then again with a third girl.

Then I became a bully and perhaps enacted the aspect that way?

i have mars quincrux pluto too... and i was beating up on all sorts of kids for most of my childhood. in my mind, i still beat up a lot of people...except they're strangers for being a$$holes in daily life :w00t:

sequestra

i have mars quincrux pluto too... and i was beating up on all sorts of kids for most of my childhood. in my mind, i still beat up a lot of people...except they're strangers for being a$$holes in daily life :w00t:

Loool... Well if they're behaving like a$$hats they deserve it imo. When I was little I used to let myself be walked over but that all changed. I guess in that sense I did in fact used to be bullied when I was much younger, but it was always just by one person who would do it in secret. Now a lot of people (family and friends pointed this out) say that I'm aggressive in my day to day approach to things. I found this quite puzzling because I strongly felt my manner was assertive, but it seems I might still be overcompensating for unresolved feelings of inadequacy/vulnerability.

The_Saturnian

Mars in the 3rd in Leo semi-squares Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th. I'm not too sure about semi-square aspects. Any one got any theories on this aspect?

dreamtimez

My father has a Mars square Pluto. I don't know about any physical abuse he suffered in his childhood. But he suffered a lot of emotional abuse from his older siblings. They have all passed away, some of them really suffered in their later years, but I feel my father not been able to forgive them yet. What made things worse was that my grandfather passed away when my father was still in school. So most of his early life was spent at the mercy of his older siblings ... father was the youngest one.

IleneK

Premium Member
Mars in the 3rd in Leo semi-squares Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th. I'm not too sure about semi-square aspects. Any one got any theories on this aspect?

Hi,

A semi-square is one half of a square, or 45 degrees.

Leo and Scorpio square by sign. So, if Mars is in very late Leo, like 29 Leo, and Pluto is very early, like 1 Scorpio, these two planets would be at least 60+ degrees apart. All of Virgo and Libra are between them.

So I think that this aspect cannot be in semi-square?

The_Saturnian

Hi,

A semi-square is one half of a square, or 45 degrees.

Leo and Scorpio square by sign. So, if Mars is in very late Leo, like 29 Leo, and Pluto is very early, like 1 Scorpio, these two planets would be at least 60+ degrees apart. All of Virgo and Libra are between them.

So I think that this aspect cannot be in semi-square?

I see. Mars is 1° in Leo in the 3rd semi-squaring Pluto which is 2° in Scorpio in the 5th.