Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Who was Isaac Kappy?

He was an American actor who accused some actors and directors of being involved in a satanic pedophile ring, also known as the ‘Qanon’ conspiracy theory:

- “there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump,[16]” - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

He then committed suicide by jumping off a bridge, after posting a suicide note on Instagram, where he apologised to Jesus and Donald Trump for letting them down and basically talking about his own shadow behaviour, which can be read here - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9080263/isaac-kappy-dead-thor-last-instagram/

There is a story that that he was offered to join the paedophile cult but instead of joining, he decided to expose high-profile members such as Steven Spielberg and Tom Hank’s. Its a deep-state, Clinton, Pizza-gate-esque type stuff.

Last edited:

david starling

Not saying he wasn’t paranoid but I also think he was conscious enough to be spiritually attacked too.

No, not paranoid--targeted, and by members of his own family.
It wasn't an occult, spiritual attack, it was on the physical level.

[IMO] He was too quick to label anyone who disagreed with anything he believed as an enemy, though.

Ukpoohbear

No, not paranoid--targeted, and by members of his own family.
It wasn't an occult, spiritual attack, it was on the physical level.

[IMO] He was too quick to label anyone who disagreed with anything he believed as an enemy, though.

Oh I see, you were meaning Rahu was being attacked because he was talking about that elite paedo rings. I remember he told me about his brother poisoning him with, if I remember correctly, MRSA, and how he used Apple Cider vinegar to heal himself. I asked why he didn’t move out (he was living with his mum and brother) and he said it was money-related. But I struggle to understand every time someone uses money as an excuse not to move out of an abusive situation.

If he was being poisoned, that stress explains his defensiveness against perceived threats. Although even Rahu admitted his Leo sun and Scorpio moon nature made him selfish, so labelling people enemies who disagreed with him would be ego-related too. But he was aware of it and gave people readings to counter his selfishness, so that side of him is forgiven. But what should be highlighted is the effects long-terms stress can have on someone’s mental state, so less judgement and more compassion should be given to him than what I see on this forum.

The spiritually conscious side of him was high enough that I think could cause physical attacks to happen. He could astral travel and had connected with archetypes, he had written about meeting ‘Sedna’ in one of his posts. And I think it’s plausible physical attacks can happen for covert spiritual reasons. He talked about how the world elite knew how to manipulate the node’s and use black magic to control people.

petosiris

Banned
The same way Rabbinic Judaism began. Over many centuries man-made traditions began to replace the commandments of God. ''So for the sake of your tradition you have made void the word of God. You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said:“‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’'' - Matthew 15

Since this is going offtopic, I am going to continue in the random thoughts thread.

These traditions don't all come from Rome. Your initial point was that it originates from citizens of the Roman Empire (not the city of Rome) who were not Jews (Paul was a Jew and a Roman citizen) which is obviously wrong. The term ''Christians'' originates as a derogatory term from Greeks (Acts 11:26), just as ''Notzrim'' originates as a derogatory term from the Jews (Acts 24:5).

Last edited:

david starling

These traditions don't all come from Rome. Your initial point was that it originates from citizens of the Roman Empire (not the city of Rome) who were not Jews (Paul was a Jew and a Roman citizen) which is obviously wrong. The term ''Christians'' originates as a derogatory term from Greeks (Acts 11:26), just as ''Notzrim'' originates as a derogatory term from the Jews (Acts 24:5).

Well, is the Pope Catholic?

petosiris

Banned
Well, is the Pope Catholic?

Yes, pope Francis is Catholic.

Are you asking was every bishop of Rome in the first few centuries a Catholic?

It is painfully anachronistic to call someone like Clement of Rome a Pope. Here is a translation of his letter to the Corinthians - https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/1010.htm from a Roman Catholic. There is no evidence that this author believed in invoking the names of dead people, bowed or burned incence to images and relics, requested indulgences, believed in a triune God or had anything to do with today's Roman Catholicism.

The Reformation acknowledged that most of the early Roman bishops, later called fathers had nothing to do with later ''developments'' and debaucheries.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, pope Francis is Catholic.

Are you asking was every bishop of Rome in the first few centuries a Catholic?

It is painfully anachronistic to call someone like Clement of Rome a Pope. Here is a translation of his letter to the Corinthians - https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/1010.htm from a Roman Catholic.

The Reformation acknowledged that most of the early Roman bishops, later called fathers had nothing to do with later ''developments'' and debaucheries.

Fourth Century on.