Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

He was still fresh then, and flushed with victory.

Now, his bubble is about to burst. He's looking like an angry tomato! :mad:

I was reading something about how the Great Conjunctions all make important aspects with the charts of the current presidents, like the previous one did with Trump’s chart but this upcoming one won’t. So the popular consensus is he will not be re-elected and may even die or be assassinated. Also, he is an Earth dominant and the triplicity of Earth is ending too.

But let’s see what this sexy tomato does next 🍅 :love:

Last edited:

david starling

I was reading something about how the Great Conjunctions all make important aspects with the charts of the current presidents, like the previous one did with Trump’s chart but this upcoming one won’t. So the popular consensus is he will not be re-elected and will even die or be assassinated. And how he is an Earth dominant and the triplicate of Earth is ending too.

But let’s see what this sexy tomato does next 🍅 :love:

Do you pronounce it "tomahto"?

david starling

There was this ad for British candy spoken by a man in "Queen's English", where he says, "You did pinch our language. Now the least you can do is buy our chocolate!". :lol:

david starling

I would like to live in California. But I also like the idea of the Canadian wilderness or snow-peaked mountains. America is beautiful and I like the culture.

The High Sierra mountains, the Mojave desert, Lake Tahoe, and that amazing ocean with all those beaches! Plus Disneyland and Hollywood for glitz and glamour. Quite a State, even if we did pinch most of it from Mexico! :biggrin: