& when its safe to go back to normal?

Its a little odd, that the same guy
who led Event 201 just a few weeks before
the first outbreak in China
where they had an exercise preparing
& planning for a pandemic outbreak
& can you guess what virus they chose
for this "hypothetical" exercise?
If you guessed the Coronavirus you must be a psychic!

This is the same guy that's going to profit the most
from this virus with his vaccines he's pushing on everyone.
I can guarantee you right now
they will make this a seasonal virus just like the flu
so they can profit off the vaccines every year.

Hkk

Account Closed
Not transitioning out? One guy who seems to have thoroughly studied the Yugas, says it end in 2025. So many different opinions! :unsure:

All I know is for years we were in it, from a child. Now We are in the thick of it. Before it gets better it will get much worse. All Hindu religious ppl believe this. I’m not sure what it says in the Gita but I know we are defo in it now. This is part of it.

david starling

All I know is for years we were in it, from a child. Now We are in the thick of it. Before it gets better it will get much worse. All Hindu religious ppl believe this. I’m not sure what it says in the Gita but I know we are defo in it now. This is part of it.

From what I've read, the Hindus are all over the place regarding the Yugas. Same as Western astrologers on when the sidereal Aquarian Age is supposed to happen.

Hkk

Account Closed
From what I've read, the Hindus are all over the place regarding the Yugas. Same as Western astrologers on when the sidereal Aquarian Age is supposed to happen.

All I know is that most Hindu priests are adamant we are in the thick of it. Not sure when it ends. By the sounds of it not in our life time

ynnest

Anyone else find it weird
that #BillGates - an unelected official
a computer guy with no medical degree :smile:
seems to be the world’s leading health expert
on the coronavirus, telling everyone what we need to do
& when its safe to go back to normal?

Its a little odd, that the same guy
who led Event 201 just a few weeks before
the first outbreak in China
where they had an exercise preparing
& planning for a pandemic outbreak
& can you guess what virus they chose
for this "hypothetical" exercise?
If you guessed the Coronavirus you must be a psychic!

This is the same guy that's going to profit the most
from this virus with his vaccines he's pushing on everyone.
I can guarantee you right now
they will make this a seasonal virus just like the flu
so they can profit off the vaccines every year.

Bill who likes to fill his pills with chills.

Y

CapAquaPis

The year 2020 has the nodes in Cancer (true)/Capricorn and it's thought to be a prediction of a global pandemic (Covid-19). 1918 when the Spanish flu was sweeping the world was when the nodes in Sagittarius (true)/Gemini, but the first wave in late 1917 was when the node was in Capricorn (true) - the third wave ended in Dec 1920. And the 2003 SARS pandemic (late 2002-late 2004) was when the nodes were in Gemini (true)/Sagittarius. Whenever a planet is conjunct the node, esp. the true one, it will intensify the pandemic. However, the Spanish flu mutated to lesser fatal strains after 1920 and SARS vanished from the earth in 2004. When we have 115 vaccine development programs and clinical human patient trials in 2 phases under way against Covid-19, can there be a second wave (smaller?) in the northern hemisphere winter of 2020-21?

Ukpoohbear

Well its hard if you constantly smash your head into the stone heard steel waves over and over again instead of surfing on top of them, remember my previous answer Ukpoohbear?

Y

Yes it sounded like a sort of abstract style of artwork, which in reality is really just someone puking words of paint over a canvas, with a couple of rhymes to make it seem like it connects, and then calling it art. Which is why I asked if you were ok?

U

ynnest

Yes it sounded like a sort of abstract style of artwork, which in reality is really just someone puking words of paint over a canvas, with a couple of rhymes to make it seem like it connects, and then calling it art. Which is why I asked if you were ok?

U

I feel like you are not desiring the wellbeing of your friend mr ynnest from how I interpret your words here, I almost feel like you are fishing for my downfall, poor me!

Y

Ukpoohbear

I feel like you are not desiring the wellbeing of your friend mr ynnest from how I interpret your words here, I almost feel like you are fishing for my downfall, poor me!

Y

Not fishing for your downfall my darling, I have positively constructed it like a TV set and sitting in my director’s chair filming it with a Cheshire grin on my face!

U