cheating spouse?

Hello:
I would like to know if my wife has had sexual contact with anyone else other than me, her husband. I think there might have been a black fellow in her life.
Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_iron_man_14430_22539.gif
    astro_2gw_01_iron_man_14430_22539.gif
    48 KB · Views: 82

tootsie

Hi, You need to try to interprete your chart. You would be merc. and she is jupiter rx, the situation is the moon. Also, the ac is 27 degrees....seems like you must know the answer.
T

Last edited:

tikana

you are paranoid.. i know that cause your merc is combusted

jupiter is retro and void.. what LOVER?!

when a planet is by itself, there is no one else in the picture

T

tootsie

Hi Tikana, Well, said!!! I didn't know what to say when I looked @ the chart...you always tell it like it is..smile.
T

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello There,
You are represented as Asc/ Mercury in Libra and your wife is Dsc/Jupiter Rx in Taurus Jupiter is in the 11th house of friends and it trines Pluto/Cap in the House of Partners, Tootsie is right with the late degrees in the asc, that possibly you do know something- Note African people is signified as Saturn, therefore in this case Pluto is 04 Sag is in the 7th House. So the planetary ruler for Sagittarius IS Saturn and Saturn is on the cusp inside the 5th House of SEX . There is Venus in the 4th that Conjoins with Saturn.
Hope this helps

tikana

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

JUPITER RULES SAG

SATURN rules AQUARIUS AND CAPRICORN

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Tootsie- thank you for your guidance. I will try to interpret all the future charts I post.
Tikana- thank you for your interpretation. You're right, I am a little paranoid. I don't think my wife had a long term lover,just a one or two time get together. When you said there's no one else in the picture, I can believe that because she's very conservative. BUT, this black fellow is the father of my daughter's friend. One halloween night he came over to pick up my daughter to go trick or treating with his daughter. I greeted him, but when my wife came out of the bedroom, she was wearing a loose blouse that was very low cut and revealing, which is very not like her. She was also bending over forward in front of him revealing more. She also took a picture of him by himself inside our house which I thought was odd. Maybe she had a fantasy. I thought it was interesting. I never spoke to her about it because I thought it was trivial. I posted here to get a definite answer and some insight. You have a great sense of humor by the way!!
Antikythera mechanism - thank you also. I think you should loosen up a bit though. I think tikana was mixing some humor in with the chart reading, not being rude. So, you think my wife had sexual encounters with a black man?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello sagitariusforpisces,
I know how you feel because my ex-wife throughout the time of my marriage had been cheating on me and little did I know already has someone. I know what you are going through and it is not always good to go take it one day at a time.
Do you have any children with your wife? If you feel she is cheating in your marriage then please be careful for any child because divorce is always hard for you and your Kids if you have any. I am going thru that and my Kid is a victim of scandal and internet cheating.
I posted a post on about my ex-wife's chart and how disturbing it is to me- I did my own chart interps and revealed to this excellent community my findings and vice vera.
I must say that My feet are planted firmly on Jupiter because the expansion of knowledge I get from the things I know and the contributing astrologers that has helped me understand in many different angles [deleted off-topic comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

Tootsie- thank you for your guidance. I will try to interpret all the future charts I post.
Tikana- thank you for your interpretation. You're right, I am a little paranoid. I don't think my wife had a long term lover,just a one or two time get together. When you said there's no one else in the picture, I can believe that because she's very conservative. BUT, this black fellow is the father of my daughter's friend. One halloween night he came over to pick up my daughter to go trick or treating with his daughter. I greeted him, but when my wife came out of the bedroom, she was wearing a loose blouse that was very low cut and revealing, which is very not like her. She was also bending over forward in front of him revealing more. She also took a picture of him by himself inside our house which I thought was odd. Maybe she had a fantasy. I thought it was interesting. I never spoke to her about it because I thought it was trivial. I posted here to get a definite answer and some insight. You have a great sense of humor by the way!!

Here
http://books.google.com/books?id=28...&resnum=2&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

page 316

Has sweetheart or wife have another lover besides himself?
Entire 7th house is empty

mars and sun would rule the lover

Jupiter/Mars are in square and there is bad reception and it is interripted square because Sun squares Mars first. Mars rejecting jupiter due to Jupiter being in Taurus
Sun no aspect with Jupiter

She is not giving anyone any thought.. we should have seen something if there was something

T

Last edited:
Tikana :
Thank you! You're fantastic. This was my first post and I'm going to strive to get as good as you are. That excerpt from the book was really hard for me to read.
I had a feeling she wasn't thinking about anyone currently, but how far back in time does this answer go? The incident I wrote about happened back in October of 2008 or 09. Do I have to ask a different question to be more specific about time?
Thank you

tikana

HI

Zoom in with a lense on left corner, you should be able to read it
i know it is crazy old english print. There is a version of normal modern printing but that section is invisible so no point of posting

but thanks for compliment...

Look at past aspects from moon (ruling wifes/mothers) and jupiter, i dont really see anyone at all

if there was somehting we should have seen outgoing / separating aspects. We dont see that at all.

You may wanna throw a new chart "has my wife been loyal" there is section on that in CA2 book. Honestly, i dont see a shred of evidence of her cheating at all.

Even if you take past moon/mars aspect it is a sextile but it is malfunctioning one because moon and mars are in krappy reception. Moon/sun conjunction is mulfunctioning too because sun came from merc conjunction.

cheers
T

Last edited:

lilithofeden

Hello There,
You are represented as Asc/ Mercury in Libra and your wife is Dsc/Jupiter Rx in Taurus Jupiter is in the 11th house of friends and it trines Pluto/Cap in the House of Partners, Tootsie is right with the late degrees in the asc, that possibly you do know something- Note African people is signified as Saturn, therefore in this case Pluto is 04 Sag is in the 7th House. So the planetary ruler for Sagittarius IS Saturn and Saturn is on the cusp inside the 5th House of SEX . There is Venus in the 4th that Conjoins with Saturn.
Hope this helps

Horary astrology does not include the outter planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) and is based on traditional astrology.

tootsie

Horary doesn't include the outer planets....they weren't discovered way back then. We look @ the ac
late or early degrees then the aspects with the moon, quested, querant ect... Applying future, separating is the past.
T

Last edited:
Sethi - No internet cheating. She hardly uses the computer. I'm kinda sure she hasn't had an affair on me. But I think she might of had a short little loveless fling back in 2008 or 2009.

Tikana - I'll let you know if I find something. I may run another chart and ask "has my wife been loyal" like you suggested. I'm gonna wait, though. I want to learn more so I can make an attempt to read it myself.

sethi

Sethi - No internet cheating. She hardly uses the computer. I'm kinda sure she hasn't had an affair on me. But I think she might of had a short little loveless fling back in 2008 or 2009.

I was talking about your daughter.

Right now I am not talking about horary, as I seldom check horary charts.

But I would say that even if the answer had been a "yes" to your query, it is still not advisable to take such steps which would have very far reaching consequences. Like "divorce" just because some one predicted that your wife had an affair.Astrologers are not prophets that they cannot be wrong.

Once a child is born, then it is the duty of the parents to look after the child making all and any sacrifices necessary for that purpose. The welfare of the child comes first please remember. If you are being selfish, please remember that your child did not ask to be born.

Nearly all children of divorced parents are scarred in some way for life.

Another point, there are countless people / couple in which either the man or the woman flirts, or likes to be admired. This just fulfills some missing thing in their hearts, but these people, even when given the opportunity, seldom betray their partners. Flirting happens mostly automatically with these people, and I tend to think such women as just being nice, upto a limit . There is nothing wrong with it basically. Some married women will even look at you , just to see if you are admiring her looks.

There is nothing wrong with it and it definitely does not mean that she is being unfaithful with her partner at all.

Perhaps before thinking something like that about your partner, you should look deep down in your own heart and ascertain that if given an opportunity, would you betray your partner? If you are faithful, then rest assured that she is faithful too. But if you are not, then you have no right to expect your partner to be faithful too.

Pls don't lose your sleep over something that happened in 2009. Those waters have passed under the bridge, and no sense bringing this topic up at all now.

Try to lead your life peacefully . Partners with the ability / gift for staying long term are not easy to find. And anyways partnerships are made in the heavens, and if you are staying with your partner, it is not because if you think that you are a great guy, but it is because someone above wants it to be so.

Hope I have explained what I actually wanted to explain.

Regards

Last edited:
Sethi:

You're a very wise person and more spiritually developed than me. How did you know I have a daughter if you don't read horary charts? Anyway, I love my daughter immensely and live for her. I'm not losing any sleep over something my wife might have done years ago. I was just really curious because I just discovered this horary astrology recently. I've been married for 26 years and never had an affair on her, but I'm struggling with something right now and formulating my next question when I become able to attempt to read a chart. Sometimes people think they know what love is and live with the same person faithfully for a long time. Then one day you realize what love really is and know that all those years being together was a mistake.

sethi

Sethi:

Sometimes people think they know what love is and live with the same person faithfully for a long time. Then one day you realize what love really is and know that all those years being together was a mistake.

What is love? pls define.

Yes sometimes the man wants something new to rekindle his blood. And this may be the reason when they find "love" again.