Is he also suffering?

lunaluna

I've posted questions about this person before. I decided to post this chart too, because I feel like this is a real horary chart - I asked this question when I really really felt like I can't live without having an answer.

The question is related to an ex of mine, so this will be the last time I post about this person because I need to move on.

Info: I spent three days with an ex and some my feelings returned because of the way he was treating me (he was caring, attentive, a bit jealous and hella horny, he made a move on me once, I stopped him and he didn't try anything again). He initiated contact when I came back home, asked me how are things back home, I tell him that I'm feeling a bit down and he tells me he feels the same. I took this as a sign that we're feeling the same - I confess that I miss him and that some of my feelings returned and he then tells me he doesn't feel the same, more or less. Then he talks to me AGAIN.

So, I've been very very emotional lately, wondering if it was all in my head, thinking that he had felt something etc. I've been crying a lot and I almost never cry and in general, I'm still confused as to what was going on.

Now, to the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/Jy3K1Uc

The question is DOES HE FEEL THE SAME, as in, did I imagine everything, is he also feeling bad because of how everything turned out?

I'm Mars and he's Venus. The Mars and Venus square I guess represents the conflict we already had, the talk about feelings.
Venus is in the rulership of Mars and in detriment and in my 5th house. Sun is also in detriment. From the chart it looks as if the Sun in the third is looking at the Moon in the 10th. There is a sextile between Sun and Mars.

All of this makes me think, yes, he's not really feeling great either. I'm posting this here because I don't know if I suffer from confirmation bias and just see what I want to see.