Job Change and Marriage

Logan

DOB:29th March,1989
7.45AM, Location Hyderabad,Telangana.
Male currently living in USA since 2014.

Respected Astrologers,

I went through a a very bad phase of Sade Sati till Jan 24th,2020.

I completed my MBA in USA in August,2015 and haven't found a good job yet.

I have interviewed with multiple MNCs from August,2018 and consistently failed in final interview rounds(Atleast 20!!)

My parents are pressurizing me to marry but I feel I am not ready because of my current salary.

I am currently in Surya Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha.I am Mesha Lagna and Vrishika Rasi Native.Sun, Saturn and Guru have very high shadbala and good asthakavarga points for current transit in my horoscope.

I feel I have been very unlucky in the past 2.5 years (Saturn transit in 9th house from lagna and 2 Asthakavarga points) and hence my current job situation.

Can anyone please share some light how this year will be for me in terms of marriage and career?

Thank you,
Logan.

mathur_dinesh

You are going through the major-period of the Sun since 2017. It operates for six years. It is placed in a friendly sign in the twelfth house and in Scorpio navamsha. The Sun is in Uttar Bhadra nakshatra of Saturn.
Venus owns the second house of speech and it is in conjunction with Mercury which is planet for speech. Therefore Venus will cause effect on speech. Venus is too close to the Sun and is therefore combust. The Sun being in Scorpio navamsha which is the eighth house in the birth chart and being in a nakshatra of Saturn is inclined to cause disappointments which will come through your speech. The Sun when disturbed in a chart is likely to impart a sense of unfounded superiority. You must do introspection as to what is wrong with the way you talk that causes disappointments to you.
Since the Moon and Jupiter are also in Pisces navamsha, if you decide to rectify this flaw you easily can do it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Jup-ketu transit own sag-sat 9th, distant lands-travels, detachment-distancing from father, pain-injury-surgery thighs-liver etc, sat lord 10th negating to the 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university-trainer jobs etc, acq-sat inimical-badhaka for aries asc, luck-education-father-travels under stress-delay;

jup effective mid-course march-june 020, hope promotes job-career in distant lands under stress-delays; prayers to saint of faith,

sat transit own cap 10th, rise-fall in career coming 2.5yrs, manifesting distant lands etc, observe fast sat evenings; donate 1.25kg black uraddal at Saibaba temple thurs morning;

sat cap elevated aspect libra 7th for marriage-vocation; sat aspect sun-venus-mer pisces 12th for foreign lands, perhaps promoting marriage-relationship too; surya dasa;

venus combust, wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

hope get clues, share how insightful-helpful, wishing well in career from jup-sat transits though under stress-delays; rahu transit gemini 3rd good for initiative-progress while inclined to excessive risk taking;

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : chart for ready ref??

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
thanks for the chart for ready ref on this thread!

comments already provided, your feedacks how relevant n helpful!

wishing you well.