Psychic visions

Abby83

Yeah maybe the dream where I had grown up with the witch I eventually murdered and the one where I murdered all these soldiers starving the city was the same lifetime because there is an age-gap that could correspond to it. The dream where I was lying in a field injured and then shot sound like it could be connected to when I killed all those soldiers, no matter if I was justified. It does all make sense.

Those are good tips about surviving narcissism, especially the 'it's important to reflect so that you don't absorb the abuse,' statement, that's golden. I'll need to watch some youtube videos and practice it. I absorb everyone's abuse, even from the workplace so now I know what I've been doing wrong.

You do sound like you have finished the karma with the MIL because you no longer absorb it and can live with or without her. My plan was to stay away from my family and maybe confront them, I'm not sure what the future holds and whether I will reach a balance like you have. There is plenty of time but if it's not the end, the important thing is to do as much healing as possible.

Do you still get visions about the future or did it happen in a burst like my past-life ones did? An interesting thing to note about the witch thing is I have a strong Lilith conjunct an angle and get abuse from females because of it. So that's the witch karma right there.

Oh me too re lilith. My asc is scorpio and it squares lilith in 4th house, the house that rules family and the mother in law. asc ruler is also pluto, and pluto trines lilith. Yeah, nasty women for sure.

As for my mil, i still find that she keeps me on my tail with her ridiculousness. especially her need to oppose. it wud be so much easier if she just cooperated. narcs dont cooperate. for them its either to dominate or be dominated.

As for visions about the future i only had two of myself where i was asking god what my revenge will be re a couple of ppl. I had one vision where ill be dancing on a stage again and i will be seen by the man who treated me like ****. And i had a vision of myself with head phones speaking with a microphone, perhaps on youtube or something. In both visions i was slim and in good shape so im happy i wont stay fat like i am now. tbh, i really cant understand why im so fat these days. im doing no different to what i was doing when i was skinny. Oh and i had one other vision which im not sure if i mentioned, but it was a vision of the man responsible for vaccines, showing me that he's sick in the head and that it's all a scam to make money from the pharmaceutical industry. especially when it comes to autisctic and adhd kids who take meds for their problems.

Ukpoohbear

Some narcs are too good at looking like angels though. Take my mil. She even had me fooled. We all look at her and see the most generous, fragile woman. She would look into my eyes and I'd see nothing. But it's only when she has trapped you that you see the real side. Narcs wear a mask all the time around other ppl. They are pro's. they know exactly what theyre doing. only once i got married did i see her REAL EYES. And boy were they different to the eyes i saw before. but now that i look back i realise that she fooled me into thinking she was lovely simply because she kept reinforcing it. i now remember thatshe kept telling me she was a gracious giving woman who dosa lot for everyone, who sacrifices bla bla. that was probably the first red flag - she kept talking highly about herself. no-one was allowed to talk to her husband. only she could talk about how wonderful she is. Second red flag was that she was pushy/forceful in regards to having me over 3 times a wk. it was a form of control. she was getting information from me that she could use to abuse me later. and she got it out of me in the same way too - feeding me lots of food and talking about how much SHE loves to cook for others and how everyone loves HER cooking. before i knew it my whole life revolved around her.And it was reinforced by the dumb asses around her too. or, should i say the ppl who agree with her cos theyre scared of her. my husband kept saying she's cooking out of love and just loves me so much andthats why she wants to see me so much. wow, that was so far from the truth. like i said, she was just getting to knw her victim (me) so she could plan how to abuse me. and she did plan to abuse me and she did abuse me. For 9 yrs she abused me. For 3 yrs prior to that she was planning and getting to know me so she knew what to do and how to do it. but like i said, she put on such an act. i really cant tell so much on face anymore after this experience. i know another narc who smiles at me with a big smile and it's a cover too. i really thought that girl was a bubbly person but again it was just a mask. so one red flag that i pick up on immediately is that ALL narcs try to get information from you. it becomes obvious when they try really hard.

Yep, my narc has everyone fooled too. Her charm is golden but I know exactly what she does now. She gets people around her to want to be heroes by playing the victim, when really she is emotionally manipulating them. She made me the perpetrator to activate them to be heroes but also to distance herself from blame when I showed signs of abuse. But she is so charming and makes you feel good.

I wonder if you look at a photo of your mil if you can see the eyes. I can only tell by photos. Maybe photos have a unique quality that shows someone’s real persona or aura. It’s not 100% fool proof I imagine but the eyes don’t lie.

It’s amazing you’ve beat a narc btw. Beating is the wrong word because it implies force, you neutralized a narc. The fact you have told me this is a sign from god that I may be able to do it this lifetime too. Reflecting is the life skill I’ve been missing. I’ve been floating about absorbing everything and then getting angry.

Ukpoohbear

Oh me too re lilith. My asc is scorpio and it squares lilith in 4th house, the house that rules family and the mother in law. asc ruler is also pluto, and pluto trines lilith. Yeah, nasty women for sure.

As for my mil, i still find that she keeps me on my tail with her ridiculousness. especially her need to oppose. it wud be so much easier if she just cooperated. narcs dont cooperate. for them its either to dominate or be dominated.

As for visions about the future i only had two of myself where i was asking god what my revenge will be re a couple of ppl. I had one vision where ill be dancing on a stage again and i will be seen by the man who treated me like ****. And i had a vision of myself with head phones speaking with a microphone, perhaps on youtube or something. In both visions i was slim and in good shape so im happy i wont stay fat like i am now. tbh, i really cant understand why im so fat these days. im doing no different to what i was doing when i was skinny. Oh and i had one other vision which im not sure if i mentioned, but it was a vision of the man responsible for vaccines, showing me that he's sick in the head and that it's all a scam to make money from the pharmaceutical industry. especially when it comes to autisctic and adhd kids who take meds for their problems.

Well the fact you refer to her abuse as ridiculousness is really powerful. I wonder if she absorbs it instead and keeps trying but fails and it’s a vicious cycle for her. God knows how or if narcs absorb anything. I’ve learnt from spiritual videos that karma or being one’s own worst enemy is basically subconscious guilt. So she will know what’s she’s doing and killing herself.

Wow you saw future you’s! You with headphones makes sense because you have acquired a lot of knowledge this lifetime which will only get more powerful. From the little I’ve read or seen in narc groups or videos, they’ve never gave practical ways to defeat it like reflecting back to them as a method of survival. So you with headphones I bet is being a spiritual leader/counsellor of some sort.

A future vision would be amazing!! I am determined to make this the last life with this particular karma but I know I’ve also accrued some new karma from taking my anger out on people, whether they deserved it or not but it won’t be as bad karma as what you get from murdering someone :lol:

I have digestive issues and weight gain around the stomach. During meditation I saw a beaming white healing light coming from my navel area and I checked chakras and it’s where the solar plexus is which is all about coming into your power and digestive issues is one of the symptoms of having a deficient solar plexus. Maybe if you look into chakras and use your psychic skill to heal it that way. I’m not sure if you still have digestive issues because it was a while ago now but I bet it decreased when you came into your power with your mil.

Abby83

Yep, my narc has everyone fooled too. Her charm is golden but I know exactly what she does now. She gets people around her to want to be heroes by playing the victim, when really she is emotionally manipulating them. She made me the perpetrator to activate them to be heroes but also to distance herself from blame when I showed signs of abuse. But she is so charming and makes you feel good.

I wonder if you look at a photo of your mil if you can see the eyes. I can only tell by photos. Maybe photos have a unique quality that shows someone’s real persona or aura. It’s not 100% fool proof I imagine but the eyes don’t lie.

It’s amazing you’ve beat a narc btw. Beating is the wrong word because it implies force, you neutralized a narc. The fact you have told me this is a sign from god that I may be able to do it this lifetime too. Reflecting is the life skill I’ve been missing. I’ve been floating about absorbing everything and then getting angry.

Same re the narc playing the victim so others can heroe in. when mine did that id say in a strong voice to her son 'your mum is not a victim!!' but other times i could see she just wants loads of attention, so id exaggerate a lot with praise at how amazing she was, which wud get her off my back and then id walk away. so i find telling them what they want to hear often helps. when she used to break my daughters earrings each wk she used to sit there with this big saddistic grin, waiting for my reaction. so i started saying 'aww, these things happen' or just a simple 'ok' and id walk away. so in other words im saying that the other technique i use is to tell them what they want to hear and then when theyre not looking i go and do what i want. if i dont do this the narc can control my life by punishing me for doing what i want in life. by telling her what she wants to hear, its a distraction and it calms her combative drive for that moment. but it's really the fact that my son hates her that made her back off.

Ukpoohbear

Same re the narc playing the victim so others can heroe in. when mine did that id say in a strong voice to her son 'your mum is not a victim!!' but other times i could see she just wants loads of attention, so id exaggerate a lot with praise at how amazing she was, which wud get her off my back and then id walk away. so i find telling them what they want to hear often helps. when she used to break my daughters earrings each wk she used to sit there with this big saddistic grin, waiting for my reaction. so i started saying 'aww, these things happen' or just a simple 'ok' and id walk away. so in other words im saying that the other technique i use is to tell them what they want to hear and then when theyre not looking i go and do what i want. if i dont do this the narc can control my life by punishing me for doing what i want in life. by telling her what she wants to hear, its a distraction and it calms her combative drive for that moment. but it's really the fact that my son hates her that made her back off.

That's interesting that your son has had such a big effect on her, I wonder why? I've not had any contact with my narc for years but when I did I was absorbing it, I think it's great you have a strategy and you are rising above it. The fact she is backing off and being neutralized sounds like she is starting to weaken and evolve a bit.

I've been thinking and I think after I killed the witch and in the second dream I was grownup and killing enemy soldiers who were starving innocent citizens, helped pay off a lot of karmic debt because the only other dream I had was being shot in a field as soldier and now this life I am paying back karma. It seems I have gotten off quite lucky considering I murdered someone and so maybe killing those enemies helped pay back karmic debt.

It reminded me when I met someone (just over the internet), who awakened my beliefs in spirituality and other dimensions existing. He was scouting me for a relationship and then revealed he had a girlfriend when he realized I wasn't his type. But I think part of his plan was to give himself karmic brownie points by awakening me. Then that helped convince me that part of paying back my karmic debt is to not only confront my narc abuser when we meet again, which we will at some point being family, but to also awaken her to the truth. And that has caused me to also suggest to you the possibility of giving yourself karmic brownie points by awakening your MIL to the truth. I don't think we should try save them but showing them the way. I think that's how the universe works.

My narc abuser is very psychic, more psychic than me. I'm not actually that psychic but I have a prominent Mercury with an obsession for self-reflection, which leads me to the truth and some psychic ability. I think my narc abuser will believe it when I tell her that I am paying back karmic debt for murdering her but she needs to face her shadow and surrender to the universe too or she is headed for big trouble. Put it this way, if I didn't murder her, she would still have been a witch doing curses on people. I basically handed her wealth and lots of children this lifetime, yet she still manipulates people, which is her black magic, and controls people, like she did with me with money.

I've also done some things this lifetime like take my anger out on people really badly, even if they triggered me, so I know I'm going to face some music next lifetime but it wont be as harsh as the punishment for being a murderer is. I also have borrowed money and not pay it back and yet I am complaining to myself about being short sometimes. I am going to pay back those people and give to charity. It's all become clear and this conversation has helped me do that. I think you have helped me and I have helped you. It's a total exchange of energy I'm just amazed I can see things more clearly now, although no doubt I am dumb about other things which are yet to reveal themselves to me.

Last edited:

Abby83

God is the one who dishes out karma, so you dont have to worry about it. it's in his hands. As for narcs, it's funny how they believe they are above god, yet god eventually punishes them in his own way in future lives. i dont think you willbe able to get any message across to your narc. She will laugh at you, knowing that you think of her in the first place.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah you could be right. I think I’ve been trying to save her out of guilt for more than one lifetime. It’s a nice feeling to trust in god completely, I’m a worrier type. I think I will meet her again at some point and who knows what will happen, but I won’t absorb anything anymore, that’s important. Good chat, looking forward to hearing more visions if you get.

Abby83

Last night I finally had a vision of the future. It's really sad tbh. It showed me how ppl will deteriorate. The food will have little to no nutrients to allow the body to function and the vaccines will further toxify and disable. in the vision i see a lot of car accidents due to their bodies not functioning on a sustainable level due to what i mentioned. so this means slow reaction time when driving and having a zombie brain, plus neurological reactions which ppl often call sensory overload. so poor to no ability for ppl to drive cars. Anger and aggression in ppl will increase, again, because of their nutritional needs for their bodies to function are not being met. i see lots of ppl yelling at each other when they should be helping each other. I see saw large amounts of rain in this particular vision. i see how unhealthy the ppl look. They really cant function at all. they are running on nothing. there is no longer an education system cos the children are no longer reachable due to lack of function. Therapy doesnt work for same reason. no-one will buy cars cos they cant drive them. It's basically a body and brain damaged society where they are helpless, unable to get better. too many generations of harm to the body caused my poor nutrition and vaccine and air pollution. and when i talk about nutrition, i mean even if you choose healthy foods it no longer carries the nutrients required for human function. In the vision i am seen as a mother protecting her kids. I have secret sources to get the best nutrients for my kids (if i broadcast my secrets the ppl who provide the nutrients to me will get killed). I do my best, but it's hard in a world where there are systems in place to make you sick. I even feel i have to protect my kids from other ppl because they are aggressive or unable to function properly or they may tell that i have natural health sources. It's scarier than it sounds. If you could see how brain dead ppl are in this vision, it's very sad. Im not sure if it's global but i have a feeling it's just western culture. All i could see was white ppl.

Ukpoohbear

Hey! I read your post and it saddened me :( what about the Light winning?? It makes sense though, capitalism and mass production finally making everyone sick. We think we are eating healthily when we buy salad from the supermarket but it’ll be full of chemicals from the pesticide sprayed soil and sprayed with preserving chemicals etc even apples and other fruit are sprayed with a fish oil to preserve it, I’ve read recently. But in your vision it gets so bad that our future generations are struggling to live :/ it’s like a zombie apocalypse, except the zombies aren’t some alien hybrid but us!!

It’s amazing you got a vision though. I wonder how or if we will get out of it? If you see anymore let me know.

I’ve heard that there’s a shared vision people have been getting of a major asteroid hitting the Earth that causes major tsunamis all over the world. People have seen it destroying the earth and people have seen smaller asteroids causing damage to their town. I did have a dream of the town I live in being flooded and people running, like a massive tsunami. But it wasn’t as clear or memorable as the past life memories I shared with you so I don’t really count it as a vision unless it kinda dominates my psyche when I’m awake type thing.

I think because I asked you about the future and you got a vision it caused I to ask your psyche about it so I’ll ask you, what’s the end result of the zombie food problem? How can we recover from that? The part that confuses me if we don’t have our capacity to think then how can we evolve spiritually? Or pay back our karma etc? You have good karma because you have the secret source to the healthy food. That makes sense. You know, it’s like it’s a deliberate poisoning of our food source and it’s already begun. The darkness is gradually taking away our health and ability to be think/have freedom.

three M symbols

What are you on about. Elaborate.

What you wrote made me think about book of revelations, in a metaphorical way (starvation, diseases, etc..).. But I'm not into religion so I can't really elaborate about it.

There is also asteroids ("stars") of the sky falling on earth in it.

But right now I'm more wondering about what 5G will do to humans in a very very near future.

Abby83

What you wrote made me think about book of revelations, in a metaphorical way (starvation, diseases, etc..).. But I'm not into religion so I can't really elaborate about it.

There is also asteroids ("stars") of the sky falling on earth in it.

But right now I'm more wondering about what 5G will do to humans in a very very near future.

Oh ok, that makes sense.

Abby83

Hey! I read your post and it saddened me :( what about the Light winning?? It makes sense though, capitalism and mass production finally making everyone sick. We think we are eating healthily when we buy salad from the supermarket but it’ll be full of chemicals from the pesticide sprayed soil and sprayed with preserving chemicals etc even apples and other fruit are sprayed with a fish oil to preserve it, I’ve read recently. But in your vision it gets so bad that our future generations are struggling to live :/ it’s like a zombie apocalypse, except the zombies aren’t some alien hybrid but us!!

It’s amazing you got a vision though. I wonder how or if we will get out of it? If you see anymore let me know.

I’ve heard that there’s a shared vision people have been getting of a major asteroid hitting the Earth that causes major tsunamis all over the world. People have seen it destroying the earth and people have seen smaller asteroids causing damage to their town. I did have a dream of the town I live in being flooded and people running, like a massive tsunami. But it wasn’t as clear or memorable as the past life memories I shared with you so I don’t really count it as a vision unless it kinda dominates my psyche when I’m awake type thing.

I think because I asked you about the future and you got a vision it caused I to ask your psyche about it so I’ll ask you, what’s the end result of the zombie food problem? How can we recover from that? The part that confuses me if we don’t have our capacity to think then how can we evolve spiritually? Or pay back our karma etc? You have good karma because you have the secret source to the healthy food. That makes sense. You know, it’s like it’s a deliberate poisoning of our food source and it’s already begun. The darkness is gradually taking away our health and ability to be think/have freedom.

The only other vision i have had is of what i look like in my next life and im really happy with it. it shows me a lot. in this life atm im really frustrated with my body and how it deals with stress/busy lifestyle. my body has too many defense and survival mechanisms that not everyone has. it's also terrible when it comes to pregnancy and recovery. In this life im still learning how to have independence. i havent mastered it in this life, especially through pregnancy and motherhood im still codependent and that's my biggest challenge. i havent yet figured out how to look after myself financially and physically as a mother without depending on a man's finances as i look after the baby. it's very expensive and time consuming being a mother, plus the recovery time. and day care gets kids sick on the weekly, which makes it pointless. Relationships are better when there's no codependency, especially with other family members like what i experienced with the in laws. In my next life i still see myself as doing aerobics and performing. i have a vision of me with dark skin, black curly hair, a head band, a high cut leotard with leg warmers and a really lean muscular body that still looks feminine but hot, like ariana grande film clip. my body has a fast metabolism but im still into my health and fitness so i have muscle tone and my face is glowing with vitality and health and my eyes look beautiful. im really happy cos ill be able to be the woman i strived to be in this life but couldnt. i dont know how ill manage motherhood but ill find a way. ill also have a quicker recovery rate so i wont have to waste time like in this life. in this life my body is so weak it pisses me off. in the next life i see myself attracting a blonde man which is good cos im very attracted to certain blondes but opposites attract. in this life i dont attract them for various reasons but in the next life i will be independent enough and financially self sufficient enough to be able to have a partner like that. he will be a good lover with terrible finances but we will be good together. i will like that i will be in the position of strength in the relationship. i will have no room for a mumma's boy that's for sure. he will need to pursue me to show me that he wants to live his life with me - again, this is because of my experience in this life and my lack of tolerance of wasting my life revolving around my husband's mum. in this life my life is very much wasted around the mother in law and the boundary for this happening in the next life will be high. i will be so busy looking after me and my independence in my life i will have no room to waste my life revolving around his mum like i have done so in this life. i just simply will have no room for it and the relationship will circle more around me. this may sound vain but it's more the fact that i know exactly how i want and need to live my life, that it has no room for narcissists, and if the guy wants to be in a relationship with me he will have to accept the independent lifestyle and allow me to live my life instead of controlling who i see like my current husband does. in my current life my husband has too much power over me because he makes the money and he has the strong career and im the stay at home mum. that's gonna be very different in my next life and i look forward to it.

Lykanized

I don't always have visions, but I have the ability to tell what's coming next in my life or what will come in the future, not in concrete details, but more in feelings and themes. I didn't know this was unique, but a psychic recently told me it's a superpower of sorts. I suppose I got that going for me

I think I also have the ability to direct the currents since I can feel them

Ukpoohbear

The only other vision i have had is of what i look like in my next life and im really happy with it. it shows me a lot. in this life atm im really frustrated with my body and how it deals with stress/busy lifestyle. my body has too many defense and survival mechanisms that not everyone has. it's also terrible when it comes to pregnancy and recovery. In this life im still learning how to have independence. i havent mastered it in this life, especially through pregnancy and motherhood im still codependent and that's my biggest challenge. i havent yet figured out how to look after myself financially and physically as a mother without depending on a man's finances as i look after the baby. it's very expensive and time consuming being a mother, plus the recovery time. and day care gets kids sick on the weekly, which makes it pointless. Relationships are better when there's no codependency, especially with other family members like what i experienced with the in laws. In my next life i still see myself as doing aerobics and performing. i have a vision of me with dark skin, black curly hair, a head band, a high cut leotard with leg warmers and a really lean muscular body that still looks feminine but hot, like ariana grande film clip. my body has a fast metabolism but im still into my health and fitness so i have muscle tone and my face is glowing with vitality and health and my eyes look beautiful. im really happy cos ill be able to be the woman i strived to be in this life but couldnt. i dont know how ill manage motherhood but ill find a way. ill also have a quicker recovery rate so i wont have to waste time like in this life. in this life my body is so weak it pisses me off. in the next life i see myself attracting a blonde man which is good cos im very attracted to certain blondes but opposites attract. in this life i dont attract them for various reasons but in the next life i will be independent enough and financially self sufficient enough to be able to have a partner like that. he will be a good lover with terrible finances but we will be good together. i will like that i will be in the position of strength in the relationship. i will have no room for a mumma's boy that's for sure. he will need to pursue me to show me that he wants to live his life with me - again, this is because of my experience in this life and my lack of tolerance of wasting my life revolving around my husband's mum. in this life my life is very much wasted around the mother in law and the boundary for this happening in the next life will be high. i will be so busy looking after me and my independence in my life i will have no room to waste my life revolving around his mum like i have done so in this life. i just simply will have no room for it and the relationship will circle more around me. this may sound vain but it's more the fact that i know exactly how i want and need to live my life, that it has no room for narcissists, and if the guy wants to be in a relationship with me he will have to accept the independent lifestyle and allow me to live my life instead of controlling who i see like my current husband does. in my current life my husband has too much power over me because he makes the money and he has the strong career and im the stay at home mum. that's gonna be very different in my next life and i look forward to it.

I have problems with digestion and anxiety I get such a bloated stomach sometimes. I think both our problems is related to internalizing people's projections/narcissism and it is literally eating us from the inside out. I know what you mean about having to be easy with the amount of stress you take on. I actually think my digestive troubles could be related to the curse I killed that witch with, makes sense. A part of me wants to tell you that you can become that person this life but I know life is complicated and the universe has a plan for us in this life and the next that we don't always have control over. I think we are both going to be faced with the same narc's next life because there will be unfinished business but it will decrease in intensity each time. I think I am coming back as a man next life so I can literally have that physical dominance to protect my boundaries with. Not many people understand what it feels like to be fed off but our health issues are related to it for sure.

Hkk

Account Closed
Can someone give me a psychic insight?

Is this how it all works?

Forgive me for being naive but could do with some help please? Thank you

Abby83

Ukpoohbear i was thinking about you and i have some information for you.

You said you want to learn how you can deflect negative energies so that your body does not absorb it. I've been given the name of a product which i now use and i must say it is highly effective and i want you to use it too. It's amazing.

The name of the business is Australian Bushflower Essences - Ian White. The Space Clearer spray totally deflects any negative energy directed to you, and I must say it truly works. It's the best and it's mind blowing. Negative ppl just give up cos their own negative energy gets thrown right back at them which they dont like. 2nd product is the emergency drops - this one releases any past trauma that the body is holding onto.