Amazing Venus Placements

SagiCap

I hadn't realized before, but my daughter's
s_ve.18.gif
placements seem really great. I'm learning more about what this means for her and it's really fascinating. Any comments are welcome and my interpretation is below too.

1. s_ve.18.gif
    in10th
  2. s_ve.18.gif
    s_lib.18.gif
  3. s_me.18.gif
    s_con.18.gif
    s_ve.18.gif
  4. s_mo.18.gif
    s_squ.18.gif
    s_ve.18.gif
    *this one is not so great.
  5. s_ve.18.gif
    s_tri.18.gif
    s_ne.18.gif
  6. s_ve.18.gif
    s_tri.18.gif
    s_ur.18.gif
  7. s_ve.18.gif
    s_tri.18.gif
    s_sa.18.gif
  8. s_ve.18.gif
    s_tri.18.gif
    s_ju.18.gif
  9. s_sxt.18.gif
    s_pl.18.gif

1. Warm relationship w/father, or with me (I've taken on more of the father role than him, but their relationship is still loving.) Possible career success in fem. industries, those to do with beauty, artistic or financial.
  2. Beauty, friendly, doesn't like to be alone. Not inclined to hard labourious work...
  3. Likes to be surrounded and think about beauty, cannot have an ugly atmosphere, artistic
  4. Needs a lot of reassurance/affection
  5. Warm relationships, needs to express herself creatively
  6. Unusual style, shows emotion on own terms
  7. Reserved about "showing" feelings (?), understand that romance is not enough, realistic
  8. Loyal, honest
  9. V strong feelings, attached easily

Last edited:

SagiCap

Not sure, but I would say Venus is the most positive planet by aspects on this chart.

Last edited:

Claire19

Sure, I'll add one as soon as I get to a computer. (was posting from my phone.)
Okay great.

However I wouldnt use Venus trine Saturn, far too wide. Also Venus trine Uranus is very wide. Some may use it.
There is a square to the Moon too but that is also very wide even for the Moon.

SO there is a trine from Venus to Jupiter and a wide trine to Neptune...
Really not so amazing. Sorry. But nice.

Last edited:

Vista

She does have a very nice Air Grand Trine between Mercury, Uranus, and Saturn. That would be something to look at.

SagiCap

Funny, she's actually already interested in astrology at 9. She looks over my shoulder at charts and seems to understand and remember the bit I tell her well.

Air Grand Trine between Mercury, Uranus, and Saturn - where can I learn about that in depth online? I did a search but only found vaguely applicable descriptions.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Claire19

Funny, she's actually already interested in astrology at 9. She looks over my shoulder at charts and seems to understand and remember the bit I tell her well.

Air Grand Trine between Mercury, Uranus, and Saturn - where can I learn about that in depth online? I did a search but only found vaguely applicable descriptions.

Thanks so much!
I think you need to get an analysis done for the whole chart with the air grand trine integrated. Wouldnt be surprised if she gets really into astrology later. I am always a little wary when dealing with children's charts, dont want to push them or expect certain things from them at this early stage. Aspects can play out in many ways and we cant always predict how. I think that she was into that sort of thing in the past and has a certain understanding or interest in it.

Erickaf

Ruler of the 7th in the 11th, I read this placement one will attract unconventional people. Libra venus, she will be a hopeless romantic:joyful:.

SagiCap

Ruler of the 7th in the 11th, I read this placement one will attract unconventional people. Libra venus, she will be a hopeless romantic:joyful:.

I wonder what your readings meant by "unconventional" :andy::alien::eek::w00t: <- Maybe these types. YIKES! LOL!

It's funny, I don't see her as being the romantic sort yet. She's more the type to say: "Boys are silly. If you don't like them, they like you." It's pretty funny, I'll have to watch what happens...

Erickaf

Lol, yes those type. Types that are not "ordinary", the types that probably don't want to settle, or someone with strong Uranian qualities perhaps.

kaminari

It's interesting, the Pluto/Chiron conjunction in exact opposition to Jupiter, Venus in exact sextile to the former, exact trine to the latter.

SagiCap

It's interesting, the Pluto/Chiron conjunction in exact opposition to Jupiter, Venus in exact sextile to the former, exact trine to the latter.

I'm not sure what this means, Kaminari. I will try to read about it. I'm always worried when Pluto and Chiron are involved though - especially with my baby. :(

Claire19

Well she may well have unconventional relationships and a Venus in Libra is primarily interested in accord and co-ordination, pleasing effects in things of beauty,art, harmony, music, dance, love of literature sometimes, colour and adornment. I have it too. However there can be a certain detachment and intellectualising that goes on. Libra is really the sign of relationship as a means of equality and therefore rules legalities and mediation too. Strong sense of justice and fairness.:smile: The 11th deals with humanitarian concerns and the use of technologies and science for the future wellbeing of humanity. Groups, clubs, organisations where there is a common cause. Romance reallys belongs with the Sun and the 5th house.

Last edited:

kaminari

I'm not sure what this means, Kaminari. I will try to read about it. I'm always worried when Pluto and Chiron are involved though - especially with my baby. :(

This is a generational aspect, so you shouldn't ever worry, but it seems an important one & worth reading about. On a personal level, both Pluto/Chiron & Jupiter square the MC/IC axis, so I imagine this energy would be a driving force in her life in regards to personal / career development, yeah?

Last edited:

Claire19

This is a generational aspect, so you shouldn't ever worry, but it seems an important one & worth reading about. On a personal level, both Pluto/Chiron & Jupiter square the MC/IC axis, so I imagine this energy would be a driving force in her life in regards to personal / career development, yeah?
Pluto and Chiron are both connected to deep healing apparently, of others because of your own wound, you have the understanding.