View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2017, 12:15 AM

Re: I like her a lot and she likes me, but I'm afraid it's a bad idea :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblerz View Post
No it will be easy for her to gain custody. Her ex isn't exactly the brightest and already made many mistakes that would keep him from gaining custody.

I've been helping her manage, got her meditating and stuff too. I plan on helping her get her kid and honestly it's looking very possible I may be the one to support her. Already we've gotten closer than either of us have been to anyone.

Also she suffers from multiple personality disorder. I tried reading her chart to find the cause but was unsure. What aspects would do such a thing?
It is hard to get a clear view of her chart by just looking at hers on synastry outer circle.

It might be the Venus in 12th squaring a Virgo Moon that triggers her insecurities and anxiety about who she is, what she wants, perhaps.

Also, the Mars/Saturn opposition can signify difficult childhood trauma, that can create that kind of mental health crisis /reactions.

Your Sun/Saturn close conjunction might feel very comfortable taking on a serious task like this. It might be a good thing for you as you want to be needed and serve a higher purpose in life. Just keep checking in with yourself to make sure it is still what you really want to do.