View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2016, 04:14 PM

Re: Sun destroyed by South Node conjunction

Thank you Osamenor for your insights. I’m so happy to understand more about my Jupiter…and thanks for explaining North and South bendings…I’m starting to understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Jupiter is all about expansion. Its motto is more, more, more! Not only that, it rules your north node (Sagittarius ruler), which is placed in the zodiac's most expansive sign. I'm not surprised that you have some very materialistic desires.
So my Jupiter’s influence is magnified asking for more and more? Sounds so like me. Even though I’m quite frugal, I can be insatiable. I worry about not having enough. I’d never admit this to anyone in real life. I thought having lots of mouths to feed while living in an expensive city made me so materialistic…

And, as you saw, here's the contradiction:

Quote:
Your sun may speak to a very strong need for speaking, and living, your ideals, whether or not that leads worldly success, but it's also important that whatever you have to say finds form and shape in the material world. It's also important that your material desires be satisfied. However, they need to be satisfied in a way that does not compromise your ideals.
Absolutely! I went to art school and making art was the most important thing for me. I didn’t go for the sensible profession. I blocked out the fact that I may never earn any money, hoping things will work themselves out...which somehow they did.

Still, I have an urge to materialise things: I work with my hands, I make things, I want to sell.

Quote:
Looking at the nodes from a past/future life perspective, a planet in square to them represents something that hindered you in the past, and that you need to incorporate in order to move to the future. Since in your case the squaring planet is also the ruler of your north node, the message that you need to incorporate this is emphasized. We can discuss further if you're interested.
I’d be eternally grateful to hear more about how to incorporate the Jupiter...he feels a bit of a loose end at the moment.

Quote:
Again? Have you been on a soapbox in this lifetime?
Oh yes... I sell the things I make, so I market, do PR, blog, and (yuck!) social media. I had enough of this, especially the social media side and I wonder if I should continue? Do you have an insight about this?

Quote:
Your north node does not suggest abandoning your soapbox tendencies for good, just revising and fine tuning them. If you spend some time in retreat, not saying anything when you don't have anything to say, that's a necessary part of the revision process.
Ok, I'll be silent to revise and fine tune, am working on it.
So far I've gotten here: my SN (Gemini in 9th) is a scholar talking to his people from an ivory tower..I need to get away from this aloofness.
Going towards my NN (Sagittarius in the 3rd) someone living in town, hammering away in his workshop and coming out to the marketplace/soapbox when there's something profound to say?

Thank you again and have a lovely day.

Last edited by WannaBeSag; 11-19-2016 at 10:41 PM.