Your Ascendant, Planets in 1st House, and How You Were Born.

junejune

How you were born and what's your ascendant? :smile:

I find it interesting because my mother told me once that she had her labor on me for only about 30 minutes. It's a natural birth and almost no pain at all. She told me that the feeling was just like taking a bowel. Hahaha. And it seems like I was so excited to be born because, with only about 1 to 2 push, I already came out. And no doctors were even around yet that time. Hahaha. Only one nurse assisted my mom. My mom told me about how shock they were that time because it wasn't yet her full effort to push and I already came out. It seems like, I just literally came out :andy: :biggrin:

My father that time came only about 15 minutes late after I was born. He was expecting that my mom was still in delievery room. And when he knew that I was already born, he was shocked about how fast the operation was

I am a cancer sun - capricorn ascendant with neptune-uranus conjunction in my first house. Interestingly, there's a thunderstorm when I was born :smile:

So how about yours? Can you relate your ascendant and planets on the 1st on how you were born?

NeverSafe

I've read about such things, its so interesting! I have an empty first house, however North Node from 12th Conjunct Ascendant in Virgo.

Hmm..well my birth labour was pretty good, I was born between the two due dates my mother was given. Only one problem - I was born with the umbilical chord tied around my neck, choking me - making me go purple. It was just in the time they removed the chord or I don't know how things would turn out. Apparently one in three are born that way. Oh yeah, and my father didn't want to leave work, apparently but he eventually came - one reason my parents divorced on top of millions of others :annoyed:

Anyway - I'm fine now, so - great.

Taurus Sun.

mahie

Hey guys!

Capricorn rising & taurus sun ;D
I got saturn conjunct my asc from 1st & neptune conjunct from 12th (both within 3 degree orb)! north node in aquarius in the first house. My birth was really hard for my mom, like painful hard.

It also rained that night when it never does in that month. Also i was born at exactly 12am between 4th & 5th of may so i really dont know when really to celebrate! my mom says its 5th, my dad says its the 4th xD

Oh & i also contracted jaundice just hours after my birth, though later the docs said it was just a fleeting skin jaundice which i got because of premature birth.

Last edited:

kennedyrosewhith

My mom was in labor with me for 4 hours. I'm her third child, so I guess the whole ordeal was a bit easy. Or a lot easy, I guess she could've been in labor for 20+ hours. She said I didn't cry or anything, just looked around.

I have Taurus Ascending sextile Venus. I have Mars in the 12th 9 degrees from the Ascendant. I don't consider that a conjunction, but some people might.

Ren

I am my mothers 4'th birth. She had to be induced due to preclampsia and delivered natural with no drugs (besides induction medication)in a student hospital with a crowd of student nurses witnessing their first "natural birth" they had ever seen.. My Mom is not shy..lol I don't know how long the birth lasted but I do know I was born 4 weeks early and on a Tuesday morning. I was hospitalized for two weeks from birth on due to an infected belly button . The hospital is located on an Island off of Texas.

I was born with My Sun (12'th house) and Ascendant in Scorpio. 1st house Mercury,Venus conj Uranus , Mercury is square midhaven,

Saturn is right in between my first and twelfth houses. If considered in my 1st house, it creates mercury conj Saturn, Saturn conj ascendant, and saturn square midhaven....

The_Saturnian

....Another brilliant thread :) Love these ones greatly.

I was born a Gemini ascendant with Venus in the 1st house.

My birth was somewhat unusual. I was born with 12 fingers (yes you haven't read it wrong, THERE WERE 12 FINGERS). This condition is called Polydactyl. I've made reference of this birth mystery of mine in another post related to Palmistry and Chiromancy on this website.

Each extra finger was attached to the first phalanx of the pinkie finger (or the small finger). However, as they were removed by the doctors I no longer have them, and a mark on the side of each hand is all that remains today.

The even more intriguing point is that on the same night of my birth, 2 other mothers in the same ward gave birth to children with extra fingers. According to my dad, 1 child was born with the extra finger on the left hand and the other was born with it on its right hand.

junejune

Wow. It's nice to hear your stories about how you were born. :) And for The_Saturnian, I was greatly intrigued about the those extra fingers! Hahaha. As well as to those who were born on the same day as yours! Haha. And ohhh. Why those little fingers were removed?! I've already met some people who also have extra fingers inborn (actually, they were siblings. The elder has an extra finger on his foot, and the younger has also extra pinky finger on his right hand). They said being born with extra fingers are fortunate when it comes to business. Haha. I don't know if it's true. And where that belief came from :))

athenian200

I'm Gemini Ascendent, with Chiron conjunct the Ascendant.

I was born 2 months prematurely, and delivered by C-section. They were concerned I wouldn't be able to breathe, but my lungs were in fact fully developed. I was unable to drink either my mother's milk or cow's milk, but a new soy formula was okay. I also had neonatal jaundice which was treated with phototherapy.

athenian200

Awww. That's kinda sad Athenian200 :( I wonder about your health status now..

Actually it's not that bad. I tend to be rather lethargic, and I'm nearly deaf in my right ear. Sometimes I do get a lot of mucus/congestion.

I've always had a very weak libido; age 24, no sexual encounters or desires really, and I'm strangely unattracted to women, although I like hanging out with them a lot. I dream that I'm female fairly often, but that's about it.

Aside from that I'm very healthy. I don't have a lot of allergies, I can see well, I can lift enough weight to get by, my mind is sharp, and I don't really have to go to the doctor very often.

One more thing I'd like to mention. Chiron alone might not have been the cause of that difficult birth. Saturn was opposing Chiron at the time of my birth, so that might have amplified things.

Last edited:

Cascada

How you were born and what's your ascendant? :smile:

I find it interesting because my mother told me once that she had her labor on me for only about 30 minutes. It's a natural birth and almost no pain at all. She told me that the feeling was just like taking a bowel. Hahaha. And it seems like I was so excited to be born because, with only about 1 to 2 push, I already came out. And no doctors were even around yet that time. Hahaha. Only one nurse assisted my mom. My mom told me about how shock they were that time because it wasn't yet her full effort to push and I already came out. It seems like, I just literally came out :andy: :biggrin:

My father that time came only about 15 minutes late after I was born. He was expecting that my mom was still in delievery room. And when he knew that I was already born, he was shocked about how fast the operation was

I am a cancer sun - capricorn ascendant with neptune-uranus conjunction in my first house. Interestingly, there's a thunderstorm when I was born :smile:

So how about yours? Can you relate your ascendant and planets on the 1st on how you were born?

Wow thirty mins? My sister was in labour for like nearly 24 hours (ouch) xD
Hmm, not sure. I only have Chiron placed in my 1st house. My mum went into labour 12:30 (midnight) and had me 2:02 am, so it wasn't a tortuous birth like my sister's :joyful: funnily enough, three years later my younger sister was the exact same as me. My mum went into labour 12:30 then had her 2:02 am, weird aye? I'm a Libra sun with Leo ASC and my little sister is Cancer Sun with Gemini rising. She also has Lilith in her first house, but other than that her 1st house is planetless. We were both early birds, I was born 12 days early, my sister was almost a month early. Oh and we were both natural births without my mum taking anything for the pain. My sister's labour wasn't as painful as people expect it to be, she said. In fact, throughout the birth she was falling in and out of sleep (lol!). The little baby was a Scorpio with quite a strong 1st house. His ASC is Capricorn and Moon, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron, his Node and Lilith are all placed in his 1st. He's my little angel :joyful:

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Wow. It's nice to hear your stories about how you were born. :) And for The_Saturnian, I was greatly intrigued about the those extra fingers! Hahaha. As well as to those who were born on the same day as yours! Haha. And ohhh. Why those little fingers were removed?! I've already met some people who also have extra fingers inborn (actually, they were siblings. The elder has an extra finger on his foot, and the younger has also extra pinky finger on his right hand). They said being born with extra fingers are fortunate when it comes to business. Haha. I don't know if it's true. And where that belief came from :))

I'm not entirely sure myself about the whole phenomena, but my grandmother use to say that it is lucky. In what manner is it lucky, I have no idea. A piece of string was attached to each extra finger to restrict and eventually cut off the blood supply to them, so I eventually stopped 'feeling' them and they fell off after a week or so. Sorry for the gruesome description, but that's the best biological description I could give. LOL.

I hope your theory actually materialises and leads me to be sucessful in future :)

M

may28gemini

I have early Libra asc conjunct both Jupiter and Saturn. Pluto chills in the 1st so it's a pretty crowded house. All of it is very true as far as how I came into the world.

My parents were on vacation (Jupiter) and they were having a really great time by the ocean. Then my Mom started having contractions and my Dad calmly looked at the map (Saturn) for the nearest private hospital. They were driving on the way and kinda got lost and ended up at another private hospital (Pluto). My Mom asked to be in a room with other people but ended up getting a really huge room all to herself with nurses attending to her whims (Jupiter). My Mom ended up staying in the hospital for nearly a week before I was born (probably Mercury tricky because Mercury does square my Jupiter/Saturn) and some of the nurses got really cranky with my Mom for using up resources (Saturn). My Dad (Scorpio sun and has 5 Scorpio stellium in 7th house= Pluto loaded) was patiently awaiting for me (Saturn). My Mom was having "false" labor everyday and it got to the point where people thought I was stuck in my Mom. Finally, on the day my Mom started giving birth to me, no one believed her until she screamed, "The baby is REALLY coming out of me!" (Pluto, all things hidden!)
My Mom described my birth (I'm the 2nd of 3) as the most troublesome (Saturn), strangest (Pluto) and joyous (Jupiter) of all.

I was the last girl of 5 born on my day. It was a day full of boys and not surprising, I grew up around lots of males and have been closer to males than females (Jupiter and Saturn). Very fitting.

Last edited:

Staceyyy

Well I'm a Gemini Rising with Pluto opposite my Ascendant, Saturn square my Ascendant, Mercury square my Ascendant, Uranus trine my Ascendant, and the Sun sextile my Ascendant, & i have absolutely nothing in my first house. But I always thought something interesting about my Gemini Ascendant was that I'm a twin, and the Ascendant is how the world see's you, & Gemini is symbolic of "the twins". just thought it was an ironic interpretation. sorry if i'm a little scattered sounding! (mercury in pisces speaking!) :tongue:

Last edited:

Janus

I'm glad a topic like this came up, I was wondering to myself the other day whether the birth experience is affected by astrology!

Her are the details of my Ascendant, and planets in the first house, plus their aspects:

Ascendant/1st House Cusp is in :gemini: 15 degrees.
My Ascendants aspects:
- In Sesquiquadrate to Sun (29 deg.
:capricorn:)
- In Opposition to Venus (12 deg. :sagittarius:)
- In Square to Jupiter (20 deg. :pisces:)
- In Opposition to Saturn (17 deg. :sagittarius:)
- In Opposition to Uranus (24 deg. :sagittarius:)
- In Bi-Quintile to Pluto (9 deg. :scorpio:)
- In Sextile to North Node (14 deg. :aries:)
- Conjunct Chiron (16 deg. :gemini:)
- In Trine to Part of Fortune (12 deg. :aquarius:)
- In Sesquiquadrate to Vertex (29 deg. :capricorn:)
- In Opposition to Ceres (12 deg. :sagittarius:)
- In Sextile to Vesta (14 deg.
:aries:)
- In Square to Psyche (17 deg. :virgo:)

Chiron is in :gemini: 16 degrees in the 1st House.
My Chiron Aspects: Chiron has the exact same aspects as my ascendant, plus this aspect:
- In Quintile to MC (4 deg. :aries:)

Lilith is in :cancer: 6 degrees in the 1st House.
My Lilith Aspects:
- In Square to Mars (8 deg. :aries:)
- In Opposition to Neptune (6 deg. :capricorn:)
- In Trine to Pluto (9 deg. :scorpio:)
- In Square to MC (4 deg. :aries:)

The Ruler of my 1st is Mercury, which is in :aquarius: 4 degrees in the 8th House.
Mercury's Aspects:
- Conjunct Sun (29 deg. :capricorn:)
- In Trine to Moon (27 deg. :
:virgo:)
- In Sextile to Mars (8 deg. :aries:)
- In Semi-Square to Jupiter (20 deg. :pisces:)
- In Semi-Square to Saturn (17 deg. :sagittarius:)
- In Semi-Sextile to Neptune (6 deg
:capricorn:)
- In Square to Pluto (9 deg. :scorpio:)
- In Sextile to MC (4 deg. :aries:)

My mum had a difficult birth. I was 'brow presentation', which means that instead of coming out the birth canal crown first (the top of the head first) as is the norm, my head was back so that my brow was coming out first. This makes birth difficult - the crown of the head is soft at birth, which means the babies head has a bit of give when coming out. The brow does not give, so I was kind of 'stuck'.

My due date was supposed to be 10th of January. On either the night of the 19th of January, or the morning of the 20th of January, my mother was booked in to the hospital to be induced as I was overdue. During the time that mum was waiting in the hospital, the nurses visited her frequently to see if she was having contractions, which she was not. She didn't have contractions until later on that day.

When she finally did have contractions and I did come out, she was having difficulty getting me out, that's when they discovered I was brow. Eventually, they had a contraction where she couldn't stop pushing, so they had cut her to give me a bit more room to get it. Also, they managed to push my head back by my nose so that I would end up coming out face first.

Apparently, when I finally came out I looked bruised and swollen in the face, like I'd gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson! That was because I had ended up being pushed out face first. Also, I still had some 'vertex' (some goop that covers a baby, not sure what it does) on me when I was born. That suggests that I wasn't quite ready to come out. I had already been in the womb for 38 weeks, but still, my mum thinks I wasn't quite ready to be born! She thinks my due date of the 10th of January might have been a tad too early for me. She also say's that it was dangerous to induce me when I wasn't quite ready to come out, as brow and other complications can arise if the baby is not ready.

So yeah...that's my birth story! Nothing else happened I don't think...it was a nice mildly warm summer's day, no other babies were born at my hospital on that day, and I wasn't born with extra fingers or anything! :p

dr. farr

Born:
-instrument (forceps) delivery following 18 hour labor
-25 Virgo rising (tropical chart)
-Saturn and Mars posited in Virgo (rising), in whole sign first house