Facebook group created!

sleepy17

I've created the facebook group for these forums:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134286789939736&v=info

This group is through membership by request, so I will have to manually accept requests into the group. The reason I did this is to keep the group to the community. Anyone willing to join, send the request on facebook, then PM me the facebook screename, or you can post it in this thread, if you don't mind.

The facebook group is intended to be a social space, aiming to further improve the connection between members of this community. Should you be willing to keep your privacy, don't join the group, else it should be your problem. But I guess this isn't an issue in any way.

Group members are allowed to post on the group's wall. Any content I consider offensive or discriminating will be eliminated. Yes, there can be off-topic, whatever you want to. Just keep your good sense.

I think this is it. I'm looking forward to have many requests from you guys!

If it isn't asking too much, could you sticky the thread?

request to join send :D
how long will I wait to be apart of this group?
Just wondering ^_^

iSelf

Tell me your name! I have loads of requests that I can't accept because I'm not sure if they are part of the forum. Hence the privacy policy.

petalpossom

i requested! eh **** privacy. everyone i know get my questions about ther birth information anyways. it wouldn'\t surprise the hell outta them

providence1

I joined the group.It is really cool. I like the concept of astrology on facebook. As facebook is very good medium to contact each other, it will help us very much to share more information.

iSelf

Yes, that is the objective of the group. Although the members could be more active. I can't make up all of the ideas for the group.