ASC,aspects and appearance

Maira

For beauty, I say having Venus in the 1st making a conjunction to the ASC is almost a guarantee that the person will be attractive. For sexiness, I'd say Venus in any aspect to Pluto is a good sign actually. A good bunch of sexy celebs have this ones.

I second that, as I said, my Venus is in the 7th, but I saw charts of people considered "beautiful", and they had venus in 1st.

For sexiness, my mars-venus-sun conjunction works preety well:biggrin:
But as I said, they are all opposite Pluto in the 1st, so, in the rare cases I don't manage to hypnotize somenone into submission, they'd better be prepared for ze atomic bomb (venus in aries, meh :whistling:)

teena, yes, the planets in 1st do affect appearance. For a long time I thought that Pluto was conjunct my Libra asc (I do sometimes look like a Scorp rising), but my birth time was rectified and it turned out that it wasn't. I was born a half an hour earlier, so Saturn from the 12th is conjunct my asc.

Don't know much about intercepted houses, though...

robots

Leo Asc. Pluto trine Asc/Mars. Mars/Asc conjunction. 8th house Venus in Aquarius. Venus trine Jupiter. Venus sextile Mercury.

I guess that makes people think I'm manly for a girl but yet I'm somehow still sexy and charming. Haha.
I do have a very boyish figure though. Kinda like a model. I have average sized shoulders but no hips to speak of, and I'm pretty darn skinny. Also, I'm 5'8", probably because of the strong Aquarius influence. The Leo Asc helps too. And I'm all leg.
I also have pretty bright hair, which I definitely attribute to my Leo Ascendant. It used to be strawberry blonde until I was 7 or so. Now it's half brown at the roots and half strawberry blondish thanks to sun exposure. It's an odd combination but people tend to think it looks cool.
I'm not sure where my light greyish bluish eyes come from though. Seems like it would be a Piscean trait, but it could also be due to the Pluto/Asc trine. Yeah, I think that would make more sense. My eyes are more piercing than dreamy.
I'm also super pale. Probably has to do with the Pluto/Asc trine yet again.
But I definitely don't think I'm a classical beauty. I think I'm more beautiful by today's standards with the whole skinnyness and height. Well, if you look at the waify boyish modern models at least. I don't look like a peroxide blonde oompa loompa with breast implants by any means. Hah.

I was born with an ugly Ascendant (Saturn rising in Virgo :annoyed:). I have a tendency to nit-pick and be critical about my appearance. Too harsh on myself. People seem to notice the mannerisms of my awkward and shy Saturn rising. I need to look after my diet and spend lots of time on my appearance to feel OK with myself.

Well, anyway concerning Venus rising or Libra on the Asc, it can describe a charming personality rather than looks itself. Look at Bill Clinton he is not what I consider classically good looking, but other women fall for him. I was watching an interview and the woman on there was swooning about how lovely and charming he was, he seduced her!!! He has :venus: :conjunct: :mars: on his Libra Asc. I guess we shouldn't dismiss the power of Venus rising. The lovely Angelina Jolie has Venus rising on the 12th house side. She finds women attractive and she can be appealing and admired by both sexes. Or attract jealousy. I just wouldn't want my man working with her :lol:. She is lovely and has a classically beautiful face.

bill-clinton.jpg

Last edited:

Genesis

Interesting.
I also consider Venus rising really significant for the beauty but also the master of the rising sign in good aspect with Venus.

Depend, according to me, of the House where the master of Rising sign is, and the aspects and of course, the Sign where the master of Rising sign is.
I do not only consider the sign of rising sign for the appearance.

I consider the sign of rising sign more for the behavior than for the physical in reality.

Maira

Interesting.
I also consider Venus rising really significant for the beauty but also the master of the rising sign in good aspect with Venus.

Depend, according to me, of the House where the master of Rising sign is, and the aspects and of course, the Sign where the master of Rising sign is.
I do not only consider the sign of rising sign for the appearance.

I consider the sign of rising sign more for the behavior than for the physical in reality.

Vhat is the master of the rising sign IS venus? :)

Neptune Rising

I have Neptune conjunct Ascendant
Venus sextile Ascendant
Pluto sextile Asc
Venus trine Pluto
Libra MC
Venus in Aquarius

Jupiter in Pisces square Ascendant, not sure what that does to my appearance.

Mars in the first, I am strong, athletic, long brown hair.

People say I'm good looking but I dont often see it. Saturn inconjunct my Ascendant maybe makes me quite self conscious.

dperez3894

How about these aspects?

:sun: :aries:

ASC :libra:

ASC :conjunct: :pluto:

:venus: in 7th House

:sun: in 7th House

:venus: :opposition: ASC

:venus: :opposition: :pluto:

:sun: :opposition: ASC

:sun: :opposition: :pluto:

:venus: :conjunct: :sun:

:mars: :trine: ASC

:mars: :trine: :pluto:

I've always looked younger than my age.

I've had people think I'm in my 20's while I'm currently in my 30's and one time when I was about 22, my family went to a county fair and the ticket handler thought I was under 18 and my family only had to pay the children's ticket price for my admission to the fair.

Attachments

• dp3894chart.gif
    dp3894chart.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 55

LeeRutland

What i have tried to say with "pure/classical beauty " like having nice features .
Everyone has comparative thoughts about beauty,attraction.
While some find this lady attractive (she has ASC :scorpio: ) some will think the opposite..
but for example Monica Bellucci has a classical beauty with beautiful face features and body...

I have just asked about ASC+Apperance..in general..

I hope,i could express myself enough...

It simply is not fair to compare any woman to Monica
Bellucci.......:w00t:

LeeRutland

The difficulty here is in defining what one defines as "good looks". There are so many variables, so many different "styles" that make so many different women appealing in many different ways.

How do you set a standard for what is beautiful and what is not?

smilingsteph

Agreed Lee....

The inner persona which extends itself outward, like the aroma of a flower is more intoxicating that what the flower looks like.

smilingsteph

I have Venus conjunct Jupiter, all conjunct the ascendant in Pisces. Although with Aries intercepting my 1st house, I think there's some Mars influence in there somewhere.

My pic:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=j3kwjxhcxd4&thumb=5

at first I saw mars influence in your forehead and eyebrows.
your eyes are small and they do sparkle- fiery.
I have to say that the only piscean thing I note is your skin texture, seems young and soft.
Your nose is different, capricorn maybe??

I have Venus conjunct Jupiter, all conjunct the ascendant in Pisces. Although with Aries intercepting my 1st house, I think there's some Mars influence in there somewhere.

My pic:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=j3kwjxhcxd4&thumb=5

You immediately jumped out as a water sign asc. To me, the water sign ascendants are really obvious. Plus, you look a little like my Mom, who has Venus in Pisces conjunct a Pisces ASC. But there is definitely a tell-tale softness to a water rising sign. You've got it.

(betcha can't guess me! :teases:)

mod.

piscesascendant

Your nose is different, capricorn maybe??

It's interesting you mention about my nose. I know this can sound terrible, but I've considered in the past getting a nose job to make it less "bumpy", less pronounced. Friends of mine don't see the need, but to me it stands out more than I like. I dunno.

milkywaygirl

I have that. I'm a Sagi Rising with Neptune within 8 degrees and Mars within 9. People say I draw them in.

I don't feel that I'm attractive in modern ways or physical beauty, but I've been told by exes and others there's just something about me. I think that's my Neptune. I have dark hair with a slight red tint that I dye dark brown. My eyes are dark and engaging. My eyebrows are dark and my skin is pale with pink undertones. When I'm angry I get red (flushed). That's my Mars right there. I'm decently tall (5'7) for a female and I was thinner before I had my kids, but my weight is still well within normal. I think that's my Sagi.

Another thing I think my Mars has influence over is when I'm not smiling. I've been told I can look mad though I'm not mad lol. I have a naturally drawn down mouth I guess, but when I smile my ex told me it just lights up the room. That's when I become cute, but I think until the personality shines, I'm not that attractive lol.

kbell, i'm sag asc with neptune in the 1st as well, we share some physical similarities. i get that "theres something about you" a lot as well. i find it easy to "enchant" if i care to turn it on. i also have a downturned mouth (mars in 3rd far from asc though) and also have been told that i look angry/mean when not smiling, but when i do it lights up the room. i'm mixed but pretty pale in comparison to the rest of my family, dark hair big dark brows and big dark eyes. only thing is that i'm pretty short (5"2). the only thing sag asc gave me is a tendency to get big in the hips/butt when i dont watch my diet, sag=hips/thighs. i think all my pisces (sun moon merc) outweighs the sag asc, so instead of getting a few inches taller, i get a few inches wider in my butt! i'm not complaining though!

LeAnn

I like to think your birth chart as your own cocktail; mixed with a whole bunch of different flavors to create one unique drink. :D:D I see the ascendant as how the drink would come off looking like to others. The sun sign is the overpowering flavor, and the moon sign is the aftertaste. I know, I know. Weird analogy. But it's 1:45 AM and I'm hungry. What do you expect? >_<
Btw, I have a question about ascendants. How would a person with a masculine ascendant and feminine moon+sun come off looking to other people? Like a libra rising, virgo sun and capricorn moon for instance?
I was born September 11, 1997 and I decided that I wanted to check out how my birth chart affects my appearance because of a discussion with my mother. You see, we look very different but we are both virgos.
Here is my birth chart(in words, so you don't have to click on a link and risk freezing your computer :p)
Libra asc. 0.19 degrees
Virgo sun 18.46 degrees
Capricorn moon 6.15 degrees
Virgo mercury 2.52 degrees
Libra venus 29.18 degrees
Scorpio mars 18.04 degrees
Aquarius jupiter 13.15 R(what does the R stand for?)
Aries saturn 19.00 R
Aquarius uranus 5.10 R
Capricorn neptune 27.24 R
Sagittarius pluto 3.05 degrees

Aspects including the ascentdant:
Moon square Ascendant
Uranus trine Ascendant
Neptune trine Ascendant
Pluto sextile Ascendant

Second house is also in Libra.

So what do you suppose I would look like? My mother doesn't know her birth time so unfortunately I cannot conjure up her chart, but I'm positive that her moon is in Virgo. If that helps any. :p

EDIT: Here is a not-too-graphic physical drescription. I am half Filipno and half Caucasian. My hair is a very dark brown, eyes an almost black, and my skin is a dark olive, but sometimes it can also be really pale. I am 5'7 and very skinny and wiry, my limbs are very long, my fingers are elongated. Oval face shape, almond shaped eyes...

Last edited:

hollercrombie

Havent heard anything about Mr.Chiron affecting the ASC, so id thought id bring it to light.

Chiron Conjunct My ASC which is leo,i really dont know how this really affects my appearance but i will admit i wont go anywhere without really making sure that i look good, fearing you know just truly being myself in some way!

Sun conjucnt Leo ASC, i dont know if i necessarily light up a room, but i have noticed people tend to shy away from me, i also have a very square face with a abnormally short forehead (well i think its small). I really think the sun aspect tends to give me a typical leonine look.

Venus semi square ASC then venus square mars, that gives me less feminity in my bone structure im assuming, i mean i think my bone structure is awesome but doesnt really say oh man what a sexy lady hahah, my cheek bones are kind of high which goes well

Uranus and Neptune Inconjunct ASC, people say i can make the weirdest faces ever, which is totally true i wont even lie :lol:, and some say i can look lost most of the time (darn neptune!)

Pluto Square my ASC, this really is the tip of my iceberg, makes me look mean and unnaproachable, but i really am loveable i swear!!:cool:

Vagabondgirl

Haha, amusing thread:tongue:

Im Gemini ASC (first decan) with the major aspects coming from Moon trine ASC and Jupiter, and Jupiter trine ASC.

Moon is conjunct venus, and venus is also trining ASC at 7-8 degrees orb or something far out. Dont know whats considered ok when its ASC???

Venus and moon are also conjunction mars in some kind of stellium in 6th house (or 4th house in equal house, Im from the far north).

But Mercury/Pluto conjunction in scorpio is quincunxing my ASC.

Sun sign is Libra!

Some say Im above average in beauty, cant judge for myself really...I used to be very insecure about my looks when I was younger.

I think I posted some pictures somewhere on here. Dont remember where:cool:

I get the impression that Gemini ASC are more charming and cute than pretty, sexy. My best friend is also Gemini rising, and she has this sweet look.:smile: