I can read your chart

Hello-

I have a genuine interest in reading other charts. I am happy to look at your chart for free and give you my intuitive interpretation.

[This person has been banned from the Forum and will not be reading any more charts - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

wan

I would love a free reading :)

Chart attached.

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 32
I would love a free reading :)

Chart attached.

Your Scorpio moon gives you a very deep reservoir for emotional energy. You have the capability of seeing deep and sometimes dark things. But just because you can see deep dark things doesn't make you a deep dark person. Try not to think your fooling people or lying to them just because you see dark things. Seeing dark things doesn't make you a bad person. Being a water sign is wonderful at healing emotionally especially with the watery pieces rising as well. Water is reflective and it's the mirroring others that show people their true selves.
One thing I want to say is that you pick up ALOT of emotional energy from others. It's important to let that stuff out. Especially having Pisces strong in your chart you can pick stuff up without even realizing and it will get trapped in there. Build up of negative emotion can become very toxic to your physical body and energy body. Crying is an excellent way to let stuff out. Your body is designed to cry to release strong emotional build up -good or bad.
Even if you have to do it in private please let yourself cry.
Your deep Emotions do best in areas of your life that about higher learning or higher education such as college or what we are doing here with astrology. Anything metaphysical, new age, religious. Areas where you can grow and expand spiritually. Teaching these subjects may also make you feel good- traveling to learn or teach. I see your interest in astrology with your moon placed here.
Daily routine is important for you to get stuff done. Day to day routines may feel stagnant at times but they are wonderful for accomplishing goals. If You work at something little by little each day, eventually it's complete. Creating daily tasks are also important in maintaining good Heath because you can allocate time to certain things which keeps you in balance. Again try to remember to add in to your daily routines to give yourself time each day to release your emotional buildup. The end of your day is best as that's when your tired and at your weakest
Get those trapped emotions out
If you feel like you can't or don't want to cry because you don't have time or don't want to deal with it- try to shine some light on something your have been avoiding or that has been lingering and hurting. Exposing it and acknowledging your hurt and pain is great for helping you cry. Again it's so important for you to let out emotional build up daily or it will build to a toxic level
Also when you retreat to be alone be aware of why you need to retreat. Again you pick up a lot of emotional/psychic energy and you may be isolating yourself to hide or defend yourself against this. Picking up all that energy is very draining so when you isolate yourself make sure your not just hiding but also releasing that energy through something or somehow. It will actually help you recharge much more quickly
Not sure if you drink alcohol or do drugs but be aware that each time you do any sort of escapist activity that is a form of hiding. Not releasing
You have great healing abilities. But you need to make sure you heal yourself too. Because Healing people emotionally can take a toll on you and make you bitter if you feel like your being used or abused. And if your bitter or hurt you can't heal in a pure positive or transformative way. In other words if you don't release the stuff inside you that you pick up you won't perform as your highest self which can perpetuate the ****** yucky feeling. There is nothing in the world wrong with feeling good. And you are allowed to feel good anytime you choose. Feeling good is why we do everything we do in life if you think about it. Everything we do in life is so we can feel good emotionally.
Empathic people like yourself can benefit from imagining a shield of white light surrounding them when they go out. It's just a little imaging each morning that you are surrounded by white light and that acts like a protective shield to negative energy. Just a fun little thing to do but it makes a world of difference, you have tremendous personal power so you can decide how strong you want your shield by what or where your about to go that day.

I could go on and on but I wanted you to read this first

buggiebw

hey thanks in advance! Would love to read what you have to say.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 09.30.49.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 20

wan

Your Scorpio moon gives you a very deep reservoir for emotional energy. You have the capability of seeing deep and sometimes dark things. But just because you can see deep dark things doesn't make you a deep dark person. Try not to think your fooling people or lying to them just because you see dark things. Seeing dark things doesn't make you a bad person. Being a water sign is wonderful at healing emotionally especially with the watery pieces rising as well. Water is reflective and it's the mirroring others that show people their true selves.
One thing I want to say is that you pick up ALOT of emotional energy from others. It's important to let that stuff out. Especially having Pisces strong in your chart you can pick stuff up without even realizing and it will get trapped in there. Build up of negative emotion can become very toxic to your physical body and energy body. Crying is an excellent way to let stuff out. Your body is designed to cry to release strong emotional build up -good or bad.
Even if you have to do it in private please let yourself cry.
Your deep Emotions do best in areas of your life that about higher learning or higher education such as college or what we are doing here with astrology. Anything metaphysical, new age, religious. Areas where you can grow and expand spiritually. Teaching these subjects may also make you feel good- traveling to learn or teach. I see your interest in astrology with your moon placed here.
Daily routine is important for you to get stuff done. Day to day routines may feel stagnant at times but they are wonderful for accomplishing goals. If You work at something little by little each day, eventually it's complete. Creating daily tasks are also important in maintaining good Heath because you can allocate time to certain things which keeps you in balance. Again try to remember to add in to your daily routines to give yourself time each day to release your emotional buildup. The end of your day is best as that's when your tired and at your weakest
Get those trapped emotions out
If you feel like you can't or don't want to cry because you don't have time or don't want to deal with it- try to shine some light on something your have been avoiding or that has been lingering and hurting. Exposing it and acknowledging your hurt and pain is great for helping you cry. Again it's so important for you to let out emotional build up daily or it will build to a toxic level
Also when you retreat to be alone be aware of why you need to retreat. Again you pick up a lot of emotional/psychic energy and you may be isolating yourself to hide or defend yourself against this. Picking up all that energy is very draining so when you isolate yourself make sure your not just hiding but also releasing that energy through something or somehow. It will actually help you recharge much more quickly
Not sure if you drink alcohol or do drugs but be aware that each time you do any sort of escapist activity that is a form of hiding. Not releasing
You have great healing abilities. But you need to make sure you heal yourself too. Because Healing people emotionally can take a toll on you and make you bitter if you feel like your being used or abused. And if your bitter or hurt you can't heal in a pure positive or transformative way. In other words if you don't release the stuff inside you that you pick up you won't perform as your highest self which can perpetuate the ****** yucky feeling. There is nothing in the world wrong with feeling good. And you are allowed to feel good anytime you choose. Feeling good is why we do everything we do in life if you think about it. Everything we do in life is so we can feel good emotionally.
Empathic people like yourself can benefit from imagining a shield of white light surrounding them when they go out. It's just a little imaging each morning that you are surrounded by white light and that acts like a protective shield to negative energy. Just a fun little thing to do but it makes a world of difference, you have tremendous personal power so you can decide how strong you want your shield by what or where your about to go that day.

I could go on and on but I wanted you to read this first
Thanks a lot, Ladyy!

cherrybelle

I'd love to get a reading as well. :biggrin:
Tyvm! :cool:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_cherry_belle_hp.52644.20110 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_01_cherry_belle_hp.52644.20110 (1).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

gemfem

heyyladyy78,

Can you read mine?:happy:

Your sun, moon and rising sign are all at home in their natural areas. You have a big role in life with teaching and learning subjects of higher thought such as what we are doing here with astrology, a religion or even the desire for people to have religion in their lives or spirituality in their lives. Traveling to teach or learn or travel just to get a different perspective to grow as a person may be in your life. You are great at seeing into the future as you know how things will play out. But seeing how something will turn out is because you have seen it before through past events, patterns and observations. You are great at observing. And this is why you know how something will turn out. You are triple fire! You are all action! And your determination with that action is strong. Not sure if you do teach but you would feel right at home in front of people watching you do this. being in front of people or being watched by other people is where you get your emotional fulfillment as well as channeling your energy into creative or adventurous activities such as parenting. You have a lot of energy concentrating in this area of higher learning and seeking to learn and or teach subjects related to higher learning. Spirituality is a common topic of higher learning
You also have a couple planets in the 7th house of partnerships where it would motivate you some to work with another person in those area. It's not a dependency thing but more a 2 heads are better then 1 thing.
Saturn in your 8th house (deep connections, soul connections, intimacy, another persons resources such as money and energy.) It can be a challenge in a relationship. Change is hard in this area. It can be difficult to see how change can help you since every time you try to open to change it only gets mildly easier the next time you do it and not fast easier but slow easier... every time you start you have to break down another wall. If that makes sense.... This is also where your karma lies as well as where you magnetize people to you...so this is where your partner of significant other may have something that either compliments or helps you or understands your need to take your time.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Would like to have my chart read as well if anyone is interested (it is in my sig.)

winterwaltz - You do have Venus with Mercury which is an aspect associated with avid readers and writers alike although you mention H12 - can sympathize here - and a heavy influence of Saturn and Chiron. The former squares your Sun while the latter is squaring the AC. You could become influential if you decide to write about matters related to the ways in which we imprison ourselves and/or find we don't really fit in to society. At least, your chart suggests you have an interest and understanding in this area.

Sun square Saturn is a tough aspect though and one that nearly forces you to think about concrete/material achievement, so you might feel you are drawn to a career that promises lasting achievement instead. I am not very good at career astrology so will leave this to others to interpret but it's definitely a driving force in your decision-making. Your chart highlights a sort of clash between thinking and feeling so you might be drawn to scienc-y disciplines some times and the humanities in other cases.

claudkais

I'm always curious for more insight to my chart, so if you have time I'd love to hear any feedback :)

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 15

winterwaltz

Would like to have my chart read as well if anyone is interested (it is in my sig.)

winterwaltz - You do have Venus with Mercury which is an aspect associated with avid readers and writers alike although you mention H12 - can sympathize here - and a heavy influence of Saturn and Chiron. The former squares your Sun while the latter is squaring the AC. You could become influential if you decide to write about matters related to the ways in which we imprison ourselves and/or find we don't really fit in to society. At least, your chart suggests you have an interest and understanding in this area.

Sun square Saturn is a tough aspect though and one that nearly forces you to think about concrete/material achievement, so you might feel you are drawn to a career that promises lasting achievement instead. I am not very good at career astrology so will leave this to others to interpret but it's definitely a driving force in your decision-making. Your chart highlights a sort of clash between thinking and feeling so you might be drawn to scienc-y disciplines some times and the humanities in other cases.

Hi jkxx74,

Thank you for taking the time to read my chart, and you're pretty much spot on regarding the interpretations. I've always felt torn between thinking and feeling, and I have a healthy interes in psychology and philosophy. That Saturn aspect - ah, blame it all on the absent dad... :lol: