Will he get the job? Outcome known.

anjelik

My husband interviewed for another role at his current company. It would be a bit of a promotion for him. Did he get the job?

It's funny because I cast this chart immediately after he came out of the interview and some things didn't make sense to me until he came home and told me the interview structure, etc.

Anyway, for practice purposes I will post the answer on Sunday. :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_526_will_he_get_the_job.44651.22260.gif
    astro_w2gw_526_will_he_get_the_job.44651.22260.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 61

IleneK

Premium Member
If the question was "Did he get the job?", I would say yes. He is 7th place/Venus; job is 10 signs from 7th which is Saturn. I'm using whole signs.

Okay, so job/hiring person/Saturn exalts your husband/Venus and Venus separates from a sextile with Saturn which would suggest to me that yes, he did get the job. Moon also separates from conjunction with Saturn, again pointing to a yes he did, as in the past.

However, if you did not know when he came out of the interview and the question is "Will he?' then I would have to say no, for the same reasons above, because of the separating aspects.

So not really sure with this chart. I will be interested to know the actual outcome and others' comments.

Last edited:

Dirius

My husband interviewed for another role at his current company. It would be a bit of a promotion for him. Did he get the job?

It's funny because I cast this chart immediately after he came out of the interview and some things didn't make sense to me until he came home and told me the interview structure, etc.

Anyway, for practice purposes I will post the answer on Sunday. :)

I ask the same questions as Ilenek did: did you ask the question? or did he? was the query a future event when you cast this? was he already aware if he had gotten the job or not by the time you cast the horary or was he waiting to know the answer?

Venus is separating from Saturn, so if he didn't know the answer then the question is relating to a future event which would bring a "NO", but if he was already aware of the answer (and thus had already been accepted/rejected) and you merely cast the chart out of impatience/curiosity, then the chart would be a "YES".

If he asked the question, after leaving the interview, then its a "NO".

Last edited:

anjelik

Hi guys, I'm so tempted to respond now with outcome since there has been so many responses but will wait until at least this evening. For clarification, I asked the question. And he found out the outcome of the interview yesterday.

To give some context to the situation, he interviewed with two people, father (CEO) and son (potential new manager).

Last edited:

anjelik

He got the job, but the money is basically still a discussion. It is a different sort of role, so there would be bonuses based on performance, so his base could potentially be lower in the future. He has agreed to keep his base the same for now and will revisit it in 12 months (or sooner if he chooses).

anjelik

For some reason I cannot see any replies from Ilene, but it's in my email. so I will respond here. He found out that he got the job on Thursday morning.

Dear anjelik,

IleneK has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Will he get the job? Outcome known. - in the Career-related Horary Questions forum of Astrologers' Community.

This thread is located at:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97809&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Thank you for updating and congratulations on your husband's new position.
If I might ask, how soon after the interview was he informed that he got the job?

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Astrologers' Community

anjelik

So he has accepted the job and negotiated the salary and everything is good on that front. The only thing that concerns me is that he had it pretty cushy before where he could work from home whenever he wanted and he got a call from his new boss who was on business in Asia asking him where he was and told him that if he is to work from home to let him know. This seemed to irritate my husband and he kind of went on about it to me. I said to him that working from home is a privilege and not a right, so I think he should just do what his new boss asks for now and not make a big issue out of it. Maybe this is the plot twist! ha!