My Chart

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_astroseek-3-3-1969_04-21.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_astroseek-3-3-1969_04-21.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 33
When you review this chart and the one I posted earlier: what do you see?
Venous Insufficiency or Scleroderma?
A doctors appointment in mid January revealed that the veins in my legs were not working properly. Of course, when I got home, I began to look at my natal chart and the event chart for the day set for the day that the swelling occurred in my right leg.

I googled some images of what Venous Insufficiency looked like and the lower leg was not as discolored as the pictures I was looking at; the skin tone was only slightly pinker than normal skin color- most likely because of the inflammation. While I was viewing these pictures, one image stayed with me for awhile: it was an image of someone with VI in the wrist; one regular looking wrist and the other with a sort of thickening, but no color distortion. Plus I have a sore on the palm of my right wrist that doesn't heal that easily and has been coming and going for about the last 2 and half years.

On my natal chart Neptune is in the tenth house, the natural house of Capricorn, which governs the knee and the lower legs. Venus and Capricorn are in the third house, the natural house of Gemini, which governs the arms and hands. When in a hard aspect, Venus and Saturn can point towards skin issues. And because of their inconjunction to Neptune, Scleroderma, is suspected. Also, it is usually a Uranus transit that kick starts the whole process; Uranus began transiting Taurus in early March.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80237&stc=1&d=1554597239

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-2018_10-34.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_astroseek-9-9-2018_10-34.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Frisiangal

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern psychological related rather than traditional perspective. It implies that physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be psychosomatic of nature as a result of mismanagement of planetary energy.

Hi,
The charts posted are difficult to read and provide no degree positions. From a Western astrology perspective I would be more inclined to think in terms of a chronic ( Saturn-Capricorn) venuous disorder effecting spontaneous blood flow (Aries), rather than scleroderma, the skin disorder.

Following medical astrology rules, my reasoning would be that the natal chart puts Capricorn rising (physical constitution) with its ruler, Saturn, in an exact natal conjunction with Venus in Aries. The conjunction squares the Ascendant, defining some sort of conflict between Aries spontaneous outer expression and Capricorn’s cautious one. Saturn is renowned for chronic conditions and (as a result of) blockages.

Mercury in intercepted Aquarius in 1st house is ruler of the 6th house. There is no aspect to the Venus-Saturn conjunction. From what I can tell, there is a semi-square aspect to natal Chiron also in Aries and a sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) with the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction. A semi-square aspect can denote a predisposition towards, yet not necessarily becomes a physical complaint, depending upon whether the represented energy is used as it should be. A 135 degree aspect is one of difficulty in dealing with conflicts. Aquarius has rulership of the lower leg and calf, Mercury would find association with the open ‘air’ flow through the veins. Have you suffered from varicose veins before the venuos issue?

'Derma' refers to skin issues with a Virgo influence. Although Moon in Virgo is strongly associated with allergies ( two of my children both have terrible hay fever issues!), it is not in an adverse aspect to Venus-Saturn as the chart shows. The orb for an inconjunct/quincunx aspect is max. 5 degrees with the Moon, interplanets are less. Venus-Saturn are therefore out of orb for an inconjunct aspect with Neptune. These aspects would seem to rule out scleroderma.
Neither Moon or Mars are associated with the house realms concerning physical health issues, so I would not consider their importance in such cases.

Physical disorders do not appear overnight. They can take days, weeks, months and years (especially with Saturn/Capricorn) to manifest through outer symptoms. Pisces can be suggestive of a weakened spirit when dealing with physical complaints. I can’t make out the degrees, but natal Sun could well form a T-square with Moon-Mars. Can you relate to such an aspect and what it means to you?

I work with the astrological non-physical point Black Moon Lilith that finds a more than would be considered average association with physical issues. It often represents the part of ourselves that we do not recognise or admit to. It’s in end Gemini in the 6th house and forms a close inconjunct with retrograde Neptune. Observation has shown that Neptune-BML contacts can literally disconnect with what is going on around them and live through that which the spirit, mind, or feelings inwardly create, yet for which there is no physical reality or explanation. If you are one who inclines to play ostrich in the hope that difficult situations will go away instead of confronting them, it could be this that relates to your physical complaints.
BML says much about situations from the innocence of childhood. Neptune can relate to physical, mental, emotional neglect/abuse which is too much for spirit to deal with. Is it coincidental that Venus/Saturn in on the midpoint of Mercury-BML?

What is often found is that those who suffer physical pain can use the talents with which they are born in other ways. Do you have psychic tendencies which you may not have yet dared to express?

:smile:

Frisiangal

A hard aspect between Venus and Saturn governs 'skin issues'. In medical astrology, a conjunction is considered a hard aspect because the two energies of the planets in question are so close together.

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/scleroderma

From the article:
Astrologically, I see Scleroderma as a disease associated with a malfunction of the Mutable signs with a strong Saturn.

Moon is in mutable Virgo but, as stated, it does not aspect Saturn. It does not link with Saturn through other planets. Nor is it connected to any house associated with health issues.
I can't see its relevance.

I was pleased to read that, in her update in 2007 Ms. Koiner mentioned the 9th house being associated with health issues, as did the school through which I was taught in the late 80's. Many astrologers disagree and say only the 6th house is associated with physical disorders. There is a difference between the two. A pill and potion to ease a physical complaint is not the same as physical illness.:smile:
The 9th house in the chart is ruled by Libra, associated with 'beautiful' skin, rather than Virgo's dermatalogical and Capricorn's hard, scaly skin issues. It would depend upon the interpretation of Venus-Saturn in this regard as to whether scleroderma is meant.

You asked, ' What do you see?', implying either/or, or both? I merely offered a perspective through the view of medical astrology I was taught. :smile:

Physical disorders do not appear overnight. They can take days, weeks, months and years (especially with Saturn/Capricorn) to manifest through outer symptoms. Pisces can be suggestive of a weakened spirit when dealing with physical complaints. I can’t make out the degrees, but natal Sun could well form a T-square with Moon-Mars. Can you relate to such an aspect and what it means to you?
:smile:

My physical symptoms began more than ten years ago with a sudden anxiety attack that was like no other I've had. I don't have the chart anymore, but I remember that the ASC was in Aries and Uranus was about to ingress this sign.

It is interesting that you mention a T-square between the Sun, Moon and Mars. I most definitely have a magnesium deficiency (Sun) I also have congestion in various parts of my lymph system (Moon controls all fluids within the except for blood) and (Neptune is the natural ruler of the lymph system); however, the muscular system besides a little weakness and arthritis does not seem anymore effected, unless I'm just getting use to it. I have also read about Aries connection to the central nervous system.

Thanks for pointing that out!