Infidelity

Pelagic87

Hello I've got a question about my chart. My 5th house is in cancer and my moon is in the 7th house, my moon is tightly squared by neptune in the 11th house. To me this is saying that I may have issues regarding the paternity of my children. But also neptune is the ruler of my first house, so maybe the agent of deception is me? But of course that doesn't make any sense. Can somebody explain this part of my chart better to me?

Attachments

• chart 1.JPG
    chart 1.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 41
All depends which house system you use..
You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

The three most important things in a natal chart are Asc, Sun and Moon, now two out of three are Pisces, Libra moon and restless procrastinating and indecisive, plus your virgoan planets are born worriers and placed in the house of Libra. I have a saying for librans; they used to be indecisive now they can't make their minds up....

Your Libran moon is in 8th house of Scorpio in Equal house system. You have a kite formation in your chart
Kite
The configuration of aspects formed when three points of a horoscope form a Grand Trine, and two of them are in sextile to a fourth point (Grand Trine with Bisextile).

M.Kozyritskaja and M.Levin state that a Kite gives internal stability, flexibility, and successful realization of abilities. To these are added the aspiration to transform surroundings, early accomplishment, activity, and aggressiveness. The Kite is a big driving force: it combines the abilities and stability of the Grand Trine with the skill inherent in the Bisextile to reap results. At the point of opposition of the "spine" - the tips of the two Kite-making triangles - the native receives additional stability in moving thru life. Possibly there could be constant external problems which require attention, or simply inner discontent.

M.March and J.McEvers reckon that the biggest problem of the Kite is that the configuration comprises three different aspects, and can lead to excessive concentration on part of a horoscope and, correspondingly, to adverse utilization of other opportunities which are contained within the horoscope.
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html

Now your Moon is the least aspected planet in your chart almost singleton and square to Neptune, which suggests emotional disillusionment which stems back to mother and childhood. Your Neptune is really well aspected and will be of assistance from 11th house of friends, but you may also be asked to make some sacrifices for friends also and prob have some regrets there as well.

Now moon in 8th house of shared finances/resources is connected to 5th house of creativity, children, self employment, hobbies. So you may have an emotional need to share your finances with a partner and children but cos of the square may cause some tension and disillusionment also. Have moon in 8th house of sex, conception and moon ruling 5th suggests to me a daughter.

Your 7th house with the stellium planets in virgo is your main focus ie; one to one relationships, business partnerships and virgo over analyses things and worries combined with libran house energies.....;)

waybread

Pelagic, have you posed realistic questions for yourself, or is this based on something you've read? (As in, do you have actual children, and might their paternity be in question?)

Pelagic87

astrologer50-That is ironic that you say that I will likely have a daughter, because I have always wanted one. Perhaps it is all the planet in virgo that are the cause of my worries. But definitely, I feel quite strongly my moon and how its only aspected by neptune. Usually this plays out into my frequent deception by women, lol. As for the different house systems, I feel that placidius fits a little better, but perhaps it is merely a matter of perspective. To each their own I suppose lol

waybread-no, this is just hypothetical musing, however to me, a stressful neptunian aspect to the 5th house ruler just screams paternity issues. although since I only study astrology, and don't do it professionally, I have not actually seen this specific aspect combination in action, so I don't really know how it usually plays out.

elumen

Pelagic, I would not interpret this aspect as the possible paternity issue. Having the Moon square Neptune in my own chart, I think it indicates the potential for indulging in fantasy, believing what one wants to believe, in other words self-deception. My Moon is like yours in the 7H and it rules the 6th, and I have never been deceived or deluded in my work or health, to the best of my knowledge. It came as self-delusion in relationship. So in your case, I think you'd have a tendency to not see the obvious about your romantic partners, b/c it is either unpleasant or painful for you. The same may apply to your children. In other words you may idealize them and see them as your ideals of them rather than who they really are. The aspect may indicate that others deceive you, but it has not been my experience so far more of self-deception, and refusing to accept the painful reality against all odds.

Pelagic87

that is very very true, many times my friends believe that I am completely oblivious to my romantic partner's flaws, but in actuality...I am just trying my best to ignore said flaws, even though they are usually painfully obvious hahaha. however in my experience, I have experienced a fair amount of deception from women, I don't mean to offend anyone here, but I expect it without exception now. In varying degrees of course, generally the closer the relationship, the more intense the deception. Elumen, how close is the orb of your neptune, moon square?

Last edited:

elumen

Hi Pelagic87, it is pretty tight, about 2*. You can see my chart in my post on the meaning of Jupiter Neptune conj. in Sag. my advice is to really look into your own psychological processes (with a counselor) and see why you'd want to turn the blind eye to the flaws or deception by the others. in my case, for e.g., it was resistance to the fact that my wishes and desires were not going to come true, and i was not going to get what i wanted. perhaps, the deeper issue was avoiding fulfillment on some fundamental level. fantasy is safer than intimacy. i wish i had understood this aspect when i was in my 20's. you seem to be younger (based on your Uranus/Neptune positions) so you have time to make changes, if you want to.