Will my neighbours leave me alone?

FirstPost

These people are vile and we do not like each other.

They have recently sold their house (early Nov) but I don't know when they are actually moving.

They are harassing me by banging on the walls, dragging chairs across tiled floors and slamming their front door whenever they exit/enter.

I have recently been very careful not to make any noise so as to not set them off.

Anyway, I know they are going to move soon (everything crossed) but I just wondered if the hostility between us would quieten down before they move?

Thanks FP

ElenaJ

Moon rules 3rd of neighbours, and approaches a square to ascendent ruler mercury, in the 6th.
Prepare yourself to be harassed.
They as moon are on the midheaven, which is the opposite to your home.
The cusp of the 3rd changes in about 3 units of time. Not sure if this is weeks or months.

FirstPost

Moon rules 3rd of neighbours, and approaches a square to ascendent ruler mercury, in the 6th.
Prepare yourself to be harassed.
They as moon are on the midheaven, which is the opposite to your home.
The cusp of the 3rd changes in about 3 units of time. Not sure if this is weeks or months.

Thanks Elena.

They are a pain in the posterior. Immature and ridiculous people with a one year old baby!

I believe it's him that drives it and she follows along but she runs, seemingly, terrified if she ever sees me!

I am hoping that with the approaching Mars change (Jan 6) it will get quieter from their side over time. I ignore it and don't let my temper rise but it is testing at times. I am just going to sit on my hands and wait it out :smile:

Kintpuash

Banned
I agree with ElenaJ. Also - The ruler of your neighbors moon is Saturn on your 10th house / MC I see there could be concern, Moon is at home with MC in this chart. Your ruler is in late combusta in your 6th house and square moon, so they won't leave you alone.

Maybe even possibility of police or court? Jupiter and Saturn book-end your 8/9th cusp and you as mercury gets no help from them.

Their baby is caught up in their slamming and banging and the energy you speak of.

If there is domestic abuse or intimidation, that may be why wife avoids contact with you as neighbor even if you haven't had problems with her.

FirstPost

I agree with ElenaJ. Also - The ruler of your neighbors moon is Saturn on your 10th house / MC I see there could be concern, Moon is at home with MC in this chart. Your ruler is in late combusta in your 6th house and square moon, so they won't leave you alone.

Maybe even possibility of police or court? Jupiter and Saturn book-end your 8/9th cusp and you as mercury gets no help from them.

Their baby is caught up in their slamming and banging and the energy you speak of.

If there is domestic abuse or intimidation, that may be why wife avoids contact with you as neighbor even if you haven't had problems with her.

Thanks Kintpuash. I plan to just keep everything as quiet as possible on my side. I have now installed internal security cameras so that if anything does kick off, the authorities can see it is not from my side.

I don't believe there is domestic abuse but she may be a little intimated by him. He also seems nervous and awkward if he sees me. She has now moved her mother in as well as he goes to work during the day and she is at home. Which gives me the impression she's either worried about something or does not feel safe being at home alone. I think she has mental health issues. It's almost like they are nervous of me but I've never threatened anything or said anything untoward.

I actually think it's a case of crossed-wires that's got out of hand but they have never knocked on my door and said I do this or do that which is annoying, loud or disruptive to them. If I accidentally knock something on the floor, they do it too - it's tit for tat and very petty.

Obviously I cannot wait for them to leave.

FirstPost

Update:

He has today kicked my door. I was laughing upstairs and he was walking around outside and when he came inside he started banging something on the wall. I feel like he is obsessed with annoying me and getting under my skin.

They have sold their house (November during Merc RX) but given Covid, I am sure things are delayed. I just want them to leave me the heck alone! They are both utterly vile and I avoid them like the plague but he doesn't seem to be able to do the same. I want to ask another question regarding why he is so intent on harrassing me but it's not a yes/no question. We are in Lockdown 5.0 where we can't go out unless we absolutely have to and I am screaming inside.

I know this is lame but any advice on how to phrase the question?

Thanks FP

katydid

Update:

He has today kicked my door. I was laughing upstairs and he was walking around outside and when he came inside he started banging something on the wall. I feel like he is obsessed with annoying me and getting under my skin.

They have sold their house (November during Merc RX) but given Covid, I am sure things are delayed. I just want them to leave me the heck alone! They are both utterly vile and I avoid them like the plague but he doesn't seem to be able to do the same. I want to ask another question regarding why he is so intent on harrassing me but it's not a yes/no question. We are in Lockdown 5.0 where we can't go out unless we absolutely have to and I am screaming inside.

I know this is lame but any advice on how to phrase the question?

Thanks FP

I saw something in the chart, that made me wonder if it was a clue about why they were upset with you....

You are Mercury in Scorpio, trying to lay low and stay quiet.

Your neighbours are represented by the Moon in Aquarius, squaring you from the MC. Why all the tension?

I noticed that the Moon is making a nice sextile connection to Mars, in their turned 3rd of neighbours. That represents their friend.

That Mars is making an inconjunct to you, from your 6th of work and service. Do you have a friend or acquaintance in common, that maybe told your neighbours bad things about you?

FirstPost

Thank you both ElenaJ and Katydid for responding.

@katydid - I don't believe we have anyone in common. Anyone I've talked to does not know them. I haven't seen anyone I know going into their home but, of course, I haven't seen all of their visitors.