depressing life

time back

Okay. I do think you will eventually find favor in whichever field you choose due to the fairly well-aspected Jupiter in Libra in the 10th.

I could tell you hadn't been in a relationship due to your frustration and unrealistic views. I would suggest meeting more people since your chart indicates a more private, introverted personality. Some people hate to hear this advice but that's the long and short of it. If you're meeting people on a regular basis then your chances of finding someone increases exponentially as you build connections. You also have to keep your expectations of commitment and love fairly low until you build up some sort of relationship.
I hope you are right. :smile:
But Jupiter is in 10th or in 11th house? I thought it was in 11th.

But really i don't have high standards about the person i am searching for.
For example the person i was mentioned before was just ok in his appearence, he was not an educated person. He had nothing really good.
Maybe i have unrealistic views because i am searching for feeling while all men are without feelings and they just want a women to spend their time and they only want relationship if they have something to gain.

sibylline

I hope you are right. :smile:
But Jupiter is in 10th or in 11th house? I thought it was in 11th.

It's in the 10th in Placidus, which is what I use because it is effective in my readings.

But really i don't have high standards about the person i am searching for.
For example the person i was mentioned before was just ok in his appearence, he was not an educated person. He had nothing really good.
Maybe i have unrealistic views because i am searching for feeling while all men are without feelings and they just want a women to spend their time and they only want relationship if they have something to gain.

I'm not saying you have high standards as far as the quality of men. I'm saying you're unrealistic in expecting commitment and deep feelings early on. While there are some, men and women, who approach dating in this manner, many more will date more casually. If you're expecting a lot really fast, these types will be put off and make a quick exit.

time back

I don't expect a lot really fast. I can wait. I don't have problem to hang out with someone in a friendly way until it will end in something more. Men want a lot really fast and they seem to be excited. But i cannot understand. Maybe they don't really like me and they have feelings for all the other women.

sibylline

I don't expect a lot really fast. I can wait. I don't have problem to hang out with someone in a friendly way until it will end in something more. Men want a lot really fast and they seem to be excited. But i cannot understand. Maybe they don't really like me and they have feelings for all the other women.

That doesn't agree with what you've said previously.

If you want to disagree, feel free but it's not actually helping you as your current strategy hasn't been fruitful and is making you unhappy. It's convenient to think that it's "fate" and there's something irreparably off-putting about you. I suppose if you want to think that you can ask others for help. I'm sure there are several who will tell you how dire your existence is, and will be. Some prefer this type of fatalistic astrology. I don't and I don't believe in it either but if you're open to strategies to improve your situation, I'd be willing to help.

time back

That doesn't agree with what you've said previously.

If you want to disagree, feel free but it's not actually helping you as your current strategy hasn't been fruitful and is making you unhappy. It's convenient to think that it's "fate" and there's something irreparably off-putting about you. I suppose if you want to think that you can ask others for help. I'm sure there are several who will tell you how dire your existence is, and will be. Some prefer this type of fatalistic astrology. I don't and I don't believe in it either but if you're open to strategies to improve your situation, I'd be willing to help.

Thank you for your support.
But i don't understand which is my problem according to you.
What do you mean?

sibylline

Thank you for your support.
But i don't understand which is my problem according to you.
What do you mean?

Your problem is your mindset. You say you're okay to hang out casually but I think it's pretty clear that you expect a lot from others. This would agree with the chart -- Sun/Pluto/ASC in Scorpio with an Aries Moon + Cancer Mars in the 8th does not indicate an approach to anything which is light and casual. I am not fooled by your Sag planets. :happy:

I mean, you got all huffy even here when people didn't respond to your thread and even went to another thread to continue your tirade (I thought it was a little funny, even though misguided). There is nothing wrong with this; you can only be yourself and fluff is for fluffy people. You just have to be aware that others can sense this in you and may not think it is for them. You have to meet more people to find someone who is on the same page as you. They exist. At the same time slow down and don't jump to negative conclusions when things don't go your way.

time back

I don't disagree but until things will go my way i will be too old to live them or maybe i have died.
Plus astrology can't show anything? Many members here ask about when they make children or get married. I thought that astrology should show if i will do a relationship. Maybe nobody want to tell me because it shows that it will never happen.

sibylline

I don't disagree but until things will go my way i will be too old to live them or maybe i have died.

Moon in Aries opposite Jupiter can be so dramatic. :innocent:

Plus astrology can't show anything? Many members here ask about when they make children or get married. I thought that astrology should show if i will do a relationship. Maybe nobody want to tell me because it shows that it will never happen.

I'm not at all interested in mundane predictions of this sort and there are all sorts of outside factors which affect predictions, so keep that in mind. Astrologers are not fortune tellers and I'm more interested in making my own life not having it handed down to me. There are people here, however, who do mundane predictions, e.g. when one will have children. More on the Vedic side. If you're interested in that you can post that question, with a Sidereal chart or your birth data, in the Vedic astrology sub-forum. Or try horary.

time back

Moon in Aries opposite Jupiter can be so dramatic. :innocent:

I'm not at all interested in mundane predictions of this sort and there are all sorts of outside factors which affect predictions, so keep that in mind. Astrologers are not fortune tellers and I'm more interested in making my own life not having it handed down to me. There are people here, however, who do mundane predictions, e.g. when one will have children. More on the Vedic side. If you're interested in that you can post that question, with a Sidereal chart or your birth data, in the Vedic astrology sub-forum. Or try horary.

Ok i will do that too.
But no i am not dramatic at all. How do you feel if you would me in my position?
I am not 20 years old. The posibilities as i age are less.

sibylline

Ok i will do that too.
But no i am not dramatic at all. How do you feel if you would me in my position?

I don't give up easily and I'm allergic to negative, fatalistic thinking. So I wouldn't respond like you.

I know that upon reaching 25 last month, you realized that life is coming to a close for you. Have you made your will yet? How much of your retirement funds do you have left? :happy:

aquarius7000

Ok i will do that too.
What is 'your position'? You are not out on the streets in this cold, begging for food? God forbid.

There are people right here on this forum that are in a much worse position, but don't seem half as bitter and frustrated. Take a walk here and that might open your eyes a bit.

You deleted some of your posts, seemingly in a fit of rage and jealousy, since people did not respond soon enough for you!?! Isn't that "dramatic"?

All that Scorpio energy seems to be getting the better of you. Get off your behind and go and mingle with people. Nothing will happen by you asking questions on a forum and wanting people to respond, without you yourself doing something actively about your own life!!

You better keep your attitude in check and do something about all that negativity and frustration. And, by something I mean something positive (like being out and about or doing sports to vent that pent-up energy), not basking in self-pity. Your life is NOT the worst! It is your own thinking that seems to be making your life/position seem the worst. Like I said earlier, if you continue this way, all you are achieving is feeding into your own negativity. All your own choice, only yours!

Last edited:

time back

Why 40 or 50? Is there something wrong that you can't make changes today to secure a relationship? Or do you just want to feel sorry for yourself?

Like I said, negative, inflexible thinking can be a problem with your chart but you do have outlets via Jupiter.
What changes i should make? I cannot do anything. Can i do something to make a relationship?
Yes of course is something that i cannot fix. If i was fat for example i would have something to fix. Now what i should fix?

sibylline

Ok maybe i should start eating like crazy in order to have an objective problem. Then maybe i will find something to blame.

No, maybe you should read the posts and consider changing your strategy. 12th house planets can be real blind spots, and further down the line, obstacles. People here have been trying to make you aware of this.

If you just want to keep skirting around the issue or saying all advice given is wrong or impossible, I think I've written all I can.

time back

No, maybe you should read the posts and consider changing your strategy. 12th house planets can be real blind spots, and further down the line, obstacles. People here have been trying to make you aware of this.

If you just want to keep skirting around the issue or saying all advice given is wrong or impossible, I think I've written all I can.

I don't have strategy!

Phoenix Venus

What changes i should make? I cannot do anything. Can i do something to make a relationship?
Yes of course is something that i cannot fix. If i was fat for example i would have something to fix. Now what i should fix?

Excuse me for jumping in. I think what would give you the best results is learning how to take a more positive proactive approach with your situation. What makes you happy? What gives you confidence? If your spending time doing stuff you enjoy, you will more likely find people who are simpatico.

Look at your part of fortune. Have you found an outlet for this? Find an outlet for this energy and you wont be so depressed...

"A PUGILIST ENTERS THE RING.

KEYNOTE: The release and glorification of social aggressiveness.

Here we find potency glorified as muscular strength and will-to-power. Because it is potency operating at a harshly competitive level, it can and often does imply the possibility of defeat or disfiguration. In one sense the symbol translates into social terms the primordial struggle for survival of the fittest, adding to it an eagerness for social fame and social power (i.e. money). In another sense, the ring with two fighters in it can be referred to the Tai Chi symbol and the interplay between Yang and Yin. Each of the two types of energy wins in turn. Victory is always temporary in a dualistic world.

This is the first stage of the fifth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. Potency and the two-fold possibilities inherent in any release of power are seen operating at the socio-cultural and emotional level. The symbol reveals man's deeply rooted feeling of admiration and envy for whoever can generate OVERWHELMING POWER."

sibylline

I don't have strategy!

My original post included, "Or create a strategy since I can tell you don't have one." It's amazing how clear your relationship situation is to me.

It should be, after all, it's a very common situation. And it's usually the case when I read a chart for someone with relationship problems that the problem is within instead of without. Personal planets poorly placed or aspected and especially connected to the 1st, 5th or 7th can lead to this.

Find a strategy using the copious advice in this thread (look, you're at three pages!).

time back

My original post included, "Or create a strategy since I can tell you don't have one." It's amazing how clear your relationship situation is to me.

It should be, after all, it's a very common situation. And it's usually the case when I read a chart for someone with relationship problems that the problem is within instead of without. Personal planets poorly placed or aspected and especially connected to the 1st, 5th or 7th can lead to this.

Find a strategy using the copious advice in this thread (look, you're at three pages!).

So what i should do? Maybe is my fault that i am really honest and spontaneous. Maybe i should try to tell them what they want to hear even if it's not the truth. But i am not that kind of person.
But i don't know what to pretend. Maybe that i am a good cooker or i have money.
Seriously In my country men try to find a woman with money (or fortune).

Phoenix Venus

Well the part of fortune represents the ideaology one might employ in order to best fulfill their dharma.

Your part of fortune is a symbol about releasing aggression.

If you find a positive outlet to channel that energy, you might be less frustrated/depressed.

Slam your head into a brick wall or find a way to jump over the brick wall. Right here right now, the brick wall is this thread.

What in your life DOES make you happy or confident?

time back

Well the part of fortune represents the ideaology one might employ in order to best fulfill their dharma.

Your part of fortune is a symbol about releasing aggression.

If you find a positive outlet to channel that energy, you might be less frustrated/depressed.

Slam your head into a brick wall or find a way to jump over the brick wall. Right here right now, the brick wall is this thread.

What in your life DOES make you happy or confident?

My appearence. But now that i have start to age and i can see the differences in my face i don't like me anymore. So NOTHING makes me happy anymore.
And of course when i was sure that i would do a relationship i was the most happy person in the word...but this is never going to happen.

Last edited:

david starling

My appearence. But now that i have start to age and i can see the differences in my face i don't like me anymore. So NOTHING makes me happy anymore.
And of course when i was sure that i would do a relationship i was the most happy person in the word...but this is never going to happen.

You have a complicated Chart. Be patient, if you can manage it. Of course, easier said than done. :sad: Establish your INTENT, and it will manifest in its own time. But it WILL manifest. You have that ability.

Last edited: