I am confused about where I belong

waterlilly

Wouldn't you be going through your second stage saturn return? That would make these issues totalty important right now. Almost putting right things you have left too long. I say this since someone i know is two years older than you and getting some karmic debts & credits at this stage in their lives with regards to emotional fulfilment or the lack of it.

pinecloud

Thank you for prompt diagnosis

You probably have a deep ineed for security n relationships with your moon in the 7th house.

Very True

Your sun and moon are opposing eachother, so your parents may have not been the best companions.

Very True

My mother seemed to have a male psyche. People were afraid
of her I want to know she was the manipulator behind my father
for some of things he did that never made any sense for someone educated as he was

I think that you have a desire to be loved,

Very True but fearful of loosing freedom

yet yearn for freedom. To balance between
freedom and being in a relationship is probably difficult.

you maybe didnt see eye to eye with those that supervised you.

It was tricky part of any great job

Mars is making some troublesome connections to your MC (your career) issues with tempers in your job. Unique jobs by aquarius cusping the MC. Mars in the 12th house can make your energy levels come and go, so keeping up with a usual day to day job may not be in your best interest.

once in a month I was late I - could not wake up

I also think that neptune in your fifth house can make you wear "rose tinted glasses"
When I think about them I have a poem in my thought about them

Most of them Dreamers=(Libra and Aqualius)like it, but not for
Realists=Aries/Cancer

Last edited:

pinecloud

Thank you for the time spent on my chart

Hi Waterlily,
Wouldn't you be going through your second stage saturn return? it.

Thank you for the time spent on my chart. What Exactly do you mean by transit? I am Just a beginner. would you kindly explain? I have not had any fufilment since 6-21-2007 or what kind of chart should I post to get help on future prediction using transits?

Last edited:

waterlilly

Re: Thank you for the time spent on my chart

Hi Waterlily,

Thank you for the time spent on my chart. What Exactly do you mean by transit? I am Just a beginner. would you kindly explain? I have not had any fufilment since 6-21-2007 or what kind of chart should I post to get help on future prediction using transits?

The Saturn Return is an astrological phenomenon that occurs at the ages of 27-30, 58-60, and finally from 86-88, coinciding with the time it takes the planet Saturn to make one orbit around the sun. It is believed by astrologers that as Saturn "returns" to the degree in which it occupied at the time of birth -- approximately every 29.5 years -- a person crosses over a major threshold and into the next stage of life. With the first Saturn Return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second Return, maturity. And the third and usually final Return, a person enters wise old age.

The first Saturn Return is famous because it represents the first test of character and the structures a person has built their lives upon. According to traditions, should these structures be unsound or that a person is living out of touch with his or her true values, the Saturn Return will be a time of upheaval and limitations as Saturn forces him or her to jettison old concepts and worn out patterns of living. It is not uncommon for relationships and jobs to end during this time of life restructuring and reevaluation.

But the Saturn Return is not all about painful endings. During this time astrologers note that goals are consolidated and people tend to gain a better vision of where they are going in life. Stripping Down:

The Saturn return often creates a crisis that puts you face-to-face with your fears. And many of these have deep roots in your psyche, but they're also about living up to societal expectations. Saturn causes a mini earthquake to the foundations, and this enables you to shake off what's not really You. Saturn's other alias is Lord of Karma, and here's the test of whether you can become your own authority. Can you discover an unshakable core self within you that will be the basis for a lifetime of growth?

Saturn and Depression:
Saturn has been known as the Great Malefic, whose transits are met with dread. But Saturn is simply the instigator of change, all meant to lead you toward healing and a real foundation of self. If you're in your Saturn return, and finding it hard to cope, get used to letting go of what's not working. When you hold on to things that Saturn is trying to break up, that's when the suffering is compounded.

The planet Saturn represents many archetypes, such as Father Time, the Grim Reaper and his scythe, Kronos, and the Lord of Karma. It is the ruler of limitations, fears, seriousness, responsibilities, burdens, and lessons. While those concepts may come across as negative, Saturn also astrologically rules over civilization, government, structures, harvests, prestige, maturity, and order

Finally, the midpoint of the last Saturn cycle tends to bring either some kind of illness or slow biological deterioration, or (in rarer cases) the fulfillment of the new and higher consciousness that began to take form before the age of 60. In ancient China and Greece, the 60's were said to be the age of wisdom — at least for the relatively few individuals whose vitality remained unimpaired and whose minds were able to harvest the essence of their life experiences, at the same time reaching beyond dependence upon the outer forms these had taken.
These opposition aspects of the transiting Saturn to the natal Saturn, therefore characterize periods of months during which a kind of detachment is possible; new events are likely to present opportunities needed for such a feeling of liberation from the past — provided the I-center of the personality is able and willing to recognize this possibility and act accordingly! Such a kind of detachment tends, nevertheless, to remain within limits that the culture as whole and the collective mentality of the society of the time make very difficult to transcend.

http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/beautyofaging.shtml

Hope this helps

Last edited:

pinecloud

Hello Waterlily,

WaterLily is a sister plant of lotus in western boddhitic aqnon

The Saturn Return is an astrological phenomenon that occurs at the ages of 27-30, 58-60, and finally from 86-88, coinciding with the time it takes the planet Saturn to make one orbit around the sun. It is believed by astrologers that as Saturn "returns" to the degree in which it occupied at the time of birth -- approximately every 29.5 years -- a person crosses over a major threshold and into the next stage of life. With the first Saturn Return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second Return, maturity. And the third and usually final Return, a person enters wise old age.

The first Saturn Return is famous because it represents the first test of character and the structures a person has built their lives upon. According to traditions, should these structures be unsound or that a person is living out of touch with his or her true values, the Saturn Return will be a time of upheaval and limitations as Saturn forces him or her to jettison old concepts and worn out patterns of living. It is not uncommon for relationships and jobs to end during this time of life restructuring and reevaluation.

But the Saturn Return is not all about painful endings. During this time astrologers note that goals are consolidated and people tend to gain a better vision of where they are going in life. Stripping Down:

The Saturn return often creates a crisis that puts you face-to-face with your fears. And many of these have deep roots in your psyche, but they're also about living up to societal expectations. Saturn causes a mini earthquake to the foundations, and this enables you to shake off what's not really You. Saturn's other alias is Lord of Karma, and here's the test of whether you can become your own authority. Can you discover an unshakable core self within you that will be the basis for a lifetime of growth?

Saturn and Depression:
Saturn has been known as the Great Malefic, whose transits are met with dread. But Saturn is simply the instigator of change, all meant to lead you toward healing and a real foundation of self. If you're in your Saturn return, and finding it hard to cope, get used to letting go of what's not working. When you hold on to things that Saturn is trying to break up, that's when the suffering is compounded.

The planet Saturn represents many archetypes, such as Father Time, the Grim Reaper and his scythe, Kronos, and the Lord of Karma. It is the ruler of limitations, fears, seriousness, responsibilities, burdens, and lessons. While those concepts may come across as negative, Saturn also astrologically rules over civilization, government, structures, harvests, prestige, maturity, and order

Finally, the midpoint of the last Saturn cycle tends to bring either some kind of illness or slow biological deterioration, or (in rarer cases) the fulfillment of the new and higher consciousness that began to take form before the age of 60. In ancient China and Greece, the 60's were said to be the age of wisdom — at least for the relatively few individuals whose vitality remained unimpaired and whose minds were able to harvest the essence of their life experiences, at the same time reaching beyond dependence upon the outer forms these had taken.
These opposition aspects of the transiting Saturn to the natal Saturn, therefore characterize periods of months during which a kind of detachment is possible; new events are likely to present opportunities needed for such a feeling of liberation from the past — provided the I-center of the personality is able and willing to recognize this possibility and act accordingly! Such a kind of detachment tends, nevertheless, to remain within limits that the culture as whole and the collective mentality of the society of the time make very difficult to transcend.

http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/beautyofaging.shtml

The Saturn Return is an astrological phenomenon that occurs at the ages of 27-30, 58-60, and finally from 86-88,

Thank you so much for explaining about saturn.in an-easy- to-understand-language.
I use to believe that Saturn took 12.5 years but I think it was definitely Jupiter. At it's 3rd return, at age38, I went back to college to learn computer for career expansion. I guess Saturn returns much with the same mechanism but context of evolutional demands/forceful change are caharacterised by Saturn. Am I learning toward right interpretation of what you are trying to teach me?

I heard that my saturn is moving into 4th house. Would it give me some releaf from hard life and a new insight about job etc?[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hope this helps

Last edited:

pinecloud

have secret affairs when she has a relationship.
I will look more into your chart....

Do you see any sign of her lonely soul and a mild sex reversal in Venus /Uranus Affliction? She is another victim of male chauvinism by father. She was put in adaption agency in Manille. He expected a boy. Like a Scorpio, She wants to hide anything she puts her hands on - my self or just a open jar of ice cream. She was luckily adapted by a founder of Insurance company in San Francisco and by a famous lady oil painter. Obviously her American parents used her as a maid. She has distrust in conventional image of Men. Hence she enlisted in Army as a soldier to receive medical training. She decided not to marry a man and have a family. She felt it is useless to marry unless distrust problem to be unwound before a marriage to be resumed. She perhaps was relating to me as her father As she is blaming herself for loss of filial love from her true father. It need a new man to unwind her sorrow like she awakened me from desolated realm of unconsciousness She displayed everything up front so that I can learn the value of honesty and love that my mother never showed me. Regina was a great and sweet dreamer! We always felt that we had a common altruistic purpose in this world. I am still someone sensitive to see and invaluably understand her feelings into the past as vivid as seeing the tidewater inundating coastal rocks or a weeping mountain spring suddenly filling up a fountain with a flood of tears. I was able to visualise and form a mental image in my mind going back through years and years of repression of herself whilst uncomplainingly accepting duty, obligation and responsibility imposed and circumstantially moulded her very early in her life by expectation of household. By just looking at her into the eyes, I could readily take a flight back to the days she felt lonely and left out from mainstream culture of Menlo Park, whenever she have leant about the marriage and new home of her former class mates. I was put in a somewhat similar situation but no way near in the magnitude she has endured through. The repression I experienced rather came from early and fickle marriage to someone demanding rigid compliance to her ideals and definition of love. I did grocery shopping, cooking, laundry and house work from 3rd month until the baby was fully weaned. I did this for every child without a single complaint until a day I developed gallstones and complained about the pain they caused, then my former wife quickly made up a cradle song "Daddy is a sickly man Daddy isn't strong. Mammy married Daddy because Mammy thought he was strong and healthy man' and sang in front of and together with kids making fun of my condition. She was a singer and I was her permanent babysitter surrogate whilst she was working late into nights. It had become an impossible demand for any working husband could accept. strangely regina and I had unusual freedom for a nocturnal walk. We climb to attic where we could gaze up at the sky and I said: Once again, on this moonlit night, let our souls ascend into the dark sky and wonder about the distant lands on the other side of the globe, far beyond our sights whilst lit by the very same sun, moon and stars those we know of every day and night and let us send our very best of wishes for their happiness of the people living on the lands below.
I saw tear in her eyes as she listened to me motionlessly with her cheeks
against mine she seemed happy and energetic. This has come my way of appreciating her effort bring me back to alive after a five way bypass surgery. Regina was not as good looking as Harumi but we had something very special growing naturally between us. Both are Aries but they were not even alike except capability of giving undevided attention.

Last edited:

pinecloud

The Saturn Return is an astrological phenomenon that occurs at the ages of 27-30, 58-60 Hope this helps

Hello WaterLily,

WaterLily is a lovely name for a sister plant of lotus in western buddhitic canon

I am impressed your thorough knowledge of transit. I would very much like to find a way to develop an optimism regarding possibility of obtaining an employment. It is a human nature that such optimism can give me some extra energy to try harder to find a job, I worked as buyer and equipment repair contractor administrator for 13 years for a venture capital owned Toyota auto manufacturing plant near San Jose, California where they produced Toyota Tacoma between 1990 and 2006 They moved production activity to Northern Mexico and company tried to relocate me over there.
I was scared to go there at near retirement age. When I refused relocation, there was no more job for me since July 2007. I have barely survived to this date. I am currently in a state that I may have to give up the rest of my life if anything went wrong Would the transit chart show some hint what I should do now. If the astrp;pgy can help, then, what kind of chart should I get and read? Please kindly advise. Thank you for your time.

Julien Kujo

Last edited: