Pisces Moon People

Love2Know

I know a few pisces moons with aqua suns. Both did not have dads and were parented a lot more loosely than me. My mom did not let me speak to them after a while. Nice people though just crazy teens. Im cancer sun leo moon.

Babylon Tortoise

:)

I just realised my father has a Pisces Moon. The classic astrology reveal - when you have someone further back in the thread talking about a lack of empathy... Sadly this is something he is known for.

Why do we think this is? Because of a saviour / victim complex?

I do notice he can be apparently quite keenly emotionally effected by things - but then his other apparatus of behaviours kick in and he tends to respond in a childish way.

He is also fairly devoted to speaking in shades of subtlety. Not a direct person with loved ones I feel.

Love2Know

:)

I just realised my father has a Pisces Moon. The classic astrology reveal - when you have someone further back in the thread talking about a lack of empathy... Sadly this is something he is known for.

Why do we think this is? Because of a saviour / victim complex?

I do notice he can be apparently quite keenly emotionally effected by things - but then his other apparatus of behaviours kick in and he tends to respond in a childish way.

He is also fairly devoted to speaking in shades of subtlety. Not a direct person with loved ones I feel.
That can also be affected by aspects to moon and merc placement. For the sake of this thread what are his moon aspects?

Girl_from_Jupiter

Both great loves of my life had/have Pisces Moons. It must be my Pisces Ascendant and my Neptune/MC conjunction that draws me to them...Anyway, I love Pisces Moons. They are the eternal idealists, always want to please everyone, which doesn't always do them much good. They tend to put others people's wishes first and like to avoid confrontation. Sometimes I think their souls are just too gentle for today's society. On a more negative note, I'm not sure if they really know what they want (don't mean to offend any Pisces Mooners out there)...

Anyway, that's just been my experience with them...

haidee

On a more negative note, I'm not sure if they really know what they want (don't mean to offend any Pisces Mooners out there)...

Anyway, that's just been my experience with them...

Although I haven't met that many with Pisces Moon... Maybe even just the one person that I described earlier in this thread - the Leo Sun & Pisces Moon, but he was quite determined. He's always known what he wanted in life.
But mhmm... The aspects have a great influence, so yeah.

Blaze

Account Closed
Pieces Moon people, huh. Haven't met or known anyone with said placement, but shouldn't the natal condition of Jupiter be taken into account? I've been lacking in my studies thanks to other things, but I'm sure the sign, house placement and aspects of Jupiter colour the Pieces Moon.

haidee

Pieces Moon people, huh. Haven't met or known anyone with said placement, but shouldn't the natal condition of Jupiter be taken into account? I've been lacking in my studies thanks to other things, but I'm sure the sign, house placement and aspects of Jupiter colour the Pieces Moon.

:andy: Don't you mean Neptune? Or why are you saying Jupiter?

JUPITERASC

Pieces Moon people, huh. Haven't met or known anyone with said placement,
but shouldn't the natal condition of Jupiter be taken into account
?

I've been lacking in my studies thanks to other things,
but I'm sure the sign, house placement and aspects of Jupiter colour the Pieces Moon.
Pisces is the domicile or home of Jupiter

therefore

The sign, house placement and aspects of natal Jupiter
influence a natal Pisces moon
and so
the natal condition of Jupiter requires assessment
:smile:

JUPITERASC

:andy: Don't you mean Neptune? Or why are you saying Jupiter?
As illustrated by the following table of Essential planetary Dignity
Jupiter is the ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces :smile:

dignities2.gif

HOW TO READ THIS TABLE http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

JUPITERASC

Thanks. Although I have a question.
How come Uranus, Neptune Pluto aren't represented?
Or am I reading it wrong? o,o
The Dignities Table has been in astrological use for at least two thousand years
and is well researched :smile:

'The outers' were discovered only recently in comparison
Uranus discovered 13 March 1781
Neptune discovered 23 September 1846

Pluto, discovered 18 February 1930 is no longer a planet after being de-classified
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/
then re-classified as a dwarf planet http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531

If we look to the astrologers of the beginning of the 20th century etc.
then you see that they were relating back to the tradition.
They didn't invent terms like "domicile"
they simply inherited them and tried to work out what they mean.
All we need to do now is check what they said and refer back to the tradition they thought they were emulating
and see if they got it right
- we can do this when they couldn't because we have greater access to our tradition.

When we do this we see that they are wrong.
They didn't always understand it.
They didn't appear to even attempt to understand triplicity term or face.
Sect? No chance.

As a result modern astrology is not in a position to say much of anything at all about dignity
as it is not a part of their tradition - except in such ways as they tried to borrow it from the greater tradition
and messed it up.

So modern astrologers and dignity/debility - they don't use them so can't have much to say about it.

Of course if modern astrologers want to invent new meanings about what domicile means or exaltation
they are of course free to do so and when they later assert,
as we've seen by some here, that they do not work then I for one will do nothing but agree with them
- yes, the new and invented meanings of domicile and exaltation etc do not work.