Is he happy in his marriage?

I had mentioned in my previous threads that my boyfriend dumped me and told he was getting married to his ex. Well, now they are married. I still love him and not able to get over him. My question is : is he happy in his marriage?
I have cast a chart and would upload later as I a m on my mobile now.
Which house should I look for? He is my ex, so I look into 7H.she is his wife, so does it become the 1H??

waybread

Also, please think about your real motive in asking this question. Are you hoping he will leave his wife and come back to you? Or do you gain some small emotional benefit by not getting over him? I ask because horary works best when you and we are perfectly clear about what you truly want to know. If he is happy-- or unhappy-- what then for you?

rafaella

I know it is tough when the man you love, loves someone else and marries them... but you need to move on. He has made his choice. As hard as it is, please move on.

Take time to heal, accept that this is the reality make peace with it. Horary cannot help you with this, counselling or a good friend can.

take care :)

Also, please think about your real motive in asking this question. Are you hoping he will leave his wife and come back to you? Or do you gain some small emotional benefit by not getting over him? I ask because horary works best when you and we are perfectly clear about what you truly want to know. If he is happy-- or unhappy-- what then for you?

I have a gut feeling that he is not happy and took that decision due to some constraints and that he may come back to me.

I know it is tough when the man you love, loves someone else and marries them... but you need to move on. He has made his choice. As hard as it is, please move on.

Take time to heal, accept that this is the reality make peace with it. Horary cannot help you with this, counselling or a good friend can.

take care :)

Thank you rafaella. I understand what you say but it hurts as it was an unforeseen decision taken by him. I need time to accept this.

I have uploaded the chart here too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

I have uploaded the chart here too.

Thanks. I commented on this chart on the older thread after you made a reference to it, so please check there for the rest.
Just to add, moon here is in exactly the degree of the ascendent/descendent axis. It is sitting on the cusp of his 9th of legal matters.
For whatever reason, it may actually be the case that they are considering separation.
As I mentioned in the other thread, however, this does not necessarily mean he is coming back to you. That is a question not included in this chart.