Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Aug 5

Nexus7

It must have been within orb of both Moon and Uranus for me.

I did have a very strange, involved cyber dream yesterday - all very Matrix - it all seemed very involved and mystical

Inside Out Orange

I've got my North Node at 13Aq and Mars at 14Aq (10/11th house) ... no noticeable effects ... thoroughly dull day. Did almost nothing, except sit indoors because it was raining.

barbh

Account Closed
My friend has his Sun at 13 Aquarius, and he met a woman on the night of the eclipse...actually at the very moment the eclipse was exact. They have amazing things in common. It also means ending his current relationship, which he has wanted to do for some time. Beginnings, and endings, as eclipses usually tend to be.

It hit my t-square of venus (10 Tau) square saturn (10 Aq), south node (15 Aq) and oppose Neptune (12 Scorp), and it has triggered a lot of loneliness. Issues with old boyfriends have come up for review. Very healing time, although not a lot of fun in the moment :andy:

barbh

Caro

Hi
I am Aqua 21 degrees. So not sure that it would have an impact.
I had an exam at the weekend in a course that I have spent two years studying. Healing (started May 2007)
There have been a number of aqua related eclipses over last few years.
after my exam has left be feeling 'exhausted' need to sleep for a few weeks.
maybe it is a form of healing for me and also when these emotions come to the surface they can be released.
Isnt Chiron in Aqua now too? as well as Jupiter and neptune. lots of activity.

Caro