Synastry - siblings

CaprLibraSquared

I know very little about synastry charts. My brother has been on my mind a lot. We are practically strangers. I left home at 17 and have lived opposite sides of the US and then I left the USA. When he had a child I moved back in hopes to get closer, but it didn't happen. It was a very lonely and hard time to be back in the place I grew up. I left and I now live in Europe. I've thought a lot about reaching out, but also not sure his receptivity to it. I've always felt he has a lot of anger toward me. I've always been the odd one out in our family and have a hard time being around our mother. I am not a fit, but again he is on my mind. I looked around for some help interpreting synastry - I just found LOVE interpretations. We are siblings.😊 So just curious what this chart says. I found one interpretation that states the predominate aspects are in conflict. I am the outer circle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 1.42.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 1.42.44 PM.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 20

ElenaJ

You two have a mutual moon square mars aspect, that explains why you have trouble getting along. You irritate each other and end up arguing.
This said, of course, blood ties are strong. If he is on your mind, do a chart for a favourable 3rd house moment, and call him.
At worst, he will say no, but it's worth trying.

ElenaJ

Pick at time that is convenient to call him. Do a chart for that moment. Look at the 3rd house, and the aspects that are made with it, and that the ruler makes.
If it is negative, move the time forward or backward until you do have a good aspect. If you can get the ascendent (you) to link up in a positive aspect with the 3rd house ruler, even better.
You will need several attempts probably to get it the way you want.

Zora

Account Closed
I know very little about synastry charts. My brother has been on my mind a lot. We are practically strangers. I left home at 17 and have lived opposite sides of the US and then I left the USA.
We are siblings.�� So just curious what this chart says. I found one interpretation that states the predominate aspects are in conflict. I am the outer circle

This is a very interesting topic. I had a similar "stranger relationship" with my own younger brother.:wink:

Normally the questioner is in the inner circle - because mostly this TOB is accurate and well known and because of house cusps only shown for one person - and the questioner is of more importance as he has the question here. Perhaps you could be so kind to get the vice versae version synastry chart in here as well ?

Important is also to know that each synstry is only as good as the natal aspects and planet energies are coming along into a synastry effecting the other part's planet energies. The best trine cannot evolve it's best flow if it acitivates a hurting part in the other chart.

If your brother's TOB is accurate - your brother has a zero degree leo AC - between two signs and born like between the two parents in his life. Like "called" or feeling the inner order to rescue their marriage and the relationship of his/your parents. Sitting between two chairs in his childhood - not knowing where to take place to stay self-protected.

Leo risings mostly have issues with own father - what is for a man a more difficult affair to handle than for a women. Pluto rules his 5th house father - a strong intense influence from father on him with 4 planets in his 5th house. Pluto as ruler of his 5th is in communication house 3rd and he might have experienced his father as verbally very dominating and demanding very high standards of perfection on him.

Your brother in his childhood had to learn early to hide himself and to be more silent with his mercury ruling 3rd house in 6th house (=learning to adapt to outer influence and experience) in semisextile with neptune in his 5th. To avoid a king's competition with your /his father.

This also comes along into your synastry - even if you experienced your childhood and parents different.

Last edited:

CaprLibraSquared

Normally the questioner is in the inner circle - because mostly this TOB is accurate and well known and because of house cusps only shown for one person - and the questioner is of more importance as he has the question here. Perhaps you could be so kind to get the vice versae version synastry chart in here as well ?

Interesting. I did not know that. Thank you. Me in the inner circle is now attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 5.06.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 5.06.26 PM.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 18

CaprLibraSquared

.If your brother's TOB is accurate - your brother has a zero degree leo AC - between two signs and born like between the two parents in his life. Like "called" or feeling the inner order to rescue their marriage and the relationship of his/your parents. Sitting between two chairs in his childhood - not knowing where to take place to stay self-protected.

Leo risings mostly have issues with own father - what is for a man a more difficult affair to handle than for a women. Pluto rules his 5th house father - a strong intense influence from father on him with 4 planets in his 5th house. Pluto as ruler of his 5th is in communication house 3rd and he might have experienced his father as verbally very dominating and demanding very high standards of perfection on him.

Your brother in his childhood had to learn early to hide himself and to be more silent with his mercury ruling 3rd house in 6th house (=learning to adapt to outer influence and experience) in semisextile with neptune in his 5th. To avoid a king's competition with your /his father.

This also comes along into your synastry - even if you experienced your childhood and parents different.

You are spot on about his relationship. There is saying that siblings can have entirely different childhood experiences. I would say that true of me and my brother. I struggled with my mother. I think he had issues as well, but different.
FOR sure he carried a lot of burden on my parents marriage. He was born around the time it was falling apart. THeir togetherness was of the utmost importance to him. I just wanted them to split for peace and quiet and to find happiness elsewhere. My brother never got that about me. I think he took the weight of their unhappiness. I left.

My dad was very very hard on my brother. My dad resented him. My dad had a hard childhood and he saw my brother as having it easy. My brother rebelled and refused to "work for the man" It does seem the relationship between he and my dad is better, but for sure was not easy when he was little. I had a step grandfather who was also quite cruel to him. He was a more sensitive kid. Keeping the peace was very important to my brother so I imagine he did adapt. Of course, I was having my own experience in the dysfunction of our family that I didn't see his. We were kids. I remember always worrying about him when my parents fought.

Zora

Account Closed
I struggled with my mother.
Yes - this is visible in your chart - not as hard as it was for your brother with his/your father. Venus rules your 4th house - also mother and is in your 8th house - house of family dogmata and beliefs and is in inconjunct with your saturn as your AC-ruler in your 2nd house - you might took subconsciously the impression over from that you have to work hard to earn your being here on earth.

Of course, I was having my own experience in the dysfunction of our family that I didn't see his. We were kids. I remember always worrying about him when my parents fought.

I would agree to this - with your sensitive uranus in 8th house in inconjunct with your aquarius moon - you intuitively felt his emotional distress even without any word - as his moon is exact on your 8th house uranus with his pluto at his side.

Knowing and perceiving a lot - but not able to do much as a child.