How do Yod's effect a relationship? And Question on Neptune Aspects.

Hello everyone,

I have two questions in this composite chart. One of them is, "How do Yod's effect a composite chart?" What are their meanings? Delays? Impossible relationship?

I have tried searching a few places online and on here . But I am not sure I am getting it , as Yod's facinate me . If I am not mistaken I believe Jupiter (apex) with Mercury and Venus makes a Yod. What does it mean ?

Also another question is , I have noticed in a few posts on here that people with Neptune tend to have quite the illusion with Neptune, I have on this chart a few Neptune Aspects. And yes , I didn't know he was married (Even though there were signs), I just denied them because of Neptune's drug of illusion. When I found out I cut him off. Are Neptune's hard aspects always this? Are there any aspects that help cut off this illusion?

It's that I feel it was such a "Fated Relationship", but I am not sure how realistic my intuition is because of Neptune. I hope someone can give me insight Please

Can you post the chart (or charts)? It's hard to respond without seeing the big picture.

I think I missed this in the chart :whistling: , but 2 :conjunct: can't make A Yod. But even if this chart doesn't have it. What makes having a Yod in a composite chart so fate wise?

And Do you know certain aspects that can help tame or feel less of the illusion of Neptune in Hard Aspects?
I am sorry I am still learning and I see a lot of Hard aspects of Neptune in cases similar to mine.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

waybread

No, no yod formation here. Possibly the composite moon square Pluto gives a feeling of the relationship being fated, but not in a joyful kind of way.

No, no yod formation here. Possibly the composite moon square Pluto gives a feeling of the relationship being fated, but not in a joyful kind of way.
I just read what it represents.
You are right.
Here I was thinking it was all Neptune. Does moon Square pluto ever ware off? I want this guy away. 🤔😣 And he keeps on trying to get in contact with me .

waybread

Pluto in a hard aspect to the moon is all about control (Pluto) on an emotional level (moon.) It can be about an obsession. Since these are in fixed signs, there would be some fixity to this situation. If you don't want him in your life, see what else you can do to make yourself scarce.

Pluto in a hard aspect to the moon is all about control (Pluto) on an emotional level (moon.) It can be about an obsession. Since these are in fixed signs, there would be some fixity to this situation. If you don't want him in your life, see what else you can do to make yourself scarce.

Hi Waybread ,
Thank you . When you mean fixed does it mean this isn't a easy situation to close? Or that it wouldn't change from being a bad deal since the beginning.

I think the problem with it is that it's not a sexual thing that was binding me to this guy. It was the emotional bond I felt with having that moon and pluto. I am not even sure exactly why I felt that bond, I can't explain. However, he lied from the get go and everytime I'd go crazy and curse him out of my life. He will find away to come around. But I am not sure even why. We are not compatible in anything. And he has more money than I . (So can't be money reasons). And he has women throwing himself that probably more compatible in other things than me.

Do Yod's only important in Composite? How about Synastry? or Davison? There is a Yod , but some astrologers do not believe that a Yod can form with Chiron nor AC ( apex) with two sextile planets . Is that of any value?:unsure:

Pluto Aspects
In Composite :pluto Squares Moon , trines Venus &Mercury
In Synastry: His Pluto sextiles my Moon, and my Moon Trines his Pluto.
In Davison :pluto Q Moon, Trines Venus and Mars. And I thought Saturn Trine Moon could also be intense in Davison.

Thank for your feedback . And sorry for my beginners knowledge on all this.
:happy:

waybread

Fixed signs tend to persist for the long haul. This doesn't mean you have no autonomy or choices.

I don't think the yod is the operative issue here. For one thing, I think you need 3 actual planets; and in synastry, you need two correct birth times. Do you want him in your life or not? If not, what steps will you take?