Question regarding reception.

Januarystorm

For example lets say i wanted to know if concerning the start of a new project at work - my co worker would get demoted and me promoted (because his position is higher than mine- i would get the position of project leader meaning he would now be under my supervision and i think he would decline all together to stay and leave as his contract is almost finished and it depends on this new project if he signs an additional contract for several years) OR that everything would stay as is- meaning he keeps his job and i keep mine (although i do have a high risk of getting the promotion and have been in talks for a while- they have said openly to me (in private talks) that losing me was not in their interest at all- and i have said if they dont promote me i will leave as i started this job in college and it wasnt meant to last- but now that im threatening to leave it made them reconsider) so my question is

If i am jupiter- and my co-worker is venus- and i am
In venus detriment scorpio- and he exalts me in cancer whilst our boss is in taurus (venus sign) what does that say about our roles and who ‘exalts’ whom?

Also venus is opposed by saturn-does that mean i might get the promotion ?

I dont get the whole exalts who and where thing- so is venus now better than me or am i better than her since i am in her detriment?

Sunrise

For example lets say i wanted to know if concerning the start of a new project at work - my co worker would get demoted and me promoted (because his position is higher than mine- i would get the position of project leader meaning he would now be under my supervision and i think he would decline all together to stay and leave as his contract is almost finished and it depends on this new project if he signs an additional contract for several years) OR that everything would stay as is- meaning he keeps his job and i keep mine (although i do have a high risk of getting the promotion and have been in talks for a while- they have said openly to me (in private talks) that losing me was not in their interest at all- and i have said if they dont promote me i will leave as i started this job in college and it wasnt meant to last- but now that im threatening to leave it made them reconsider) so my question is

If i am jupiter- and my co-worker is venus- and i am
In venus detriment scorpio- and he exalts me in cancer whilst our boss is in taurus (venus sign) what does that say about our roles and who ‘exalts’ whom?

Also venus is opposed by saturn-does that mean i might get the promotion ?

I dont get the whole exalts who and where thing- so is venus now better than me or am i better than her since i am in her detriment?

dear you can upload the map please to have a better picture.

If I'm jupiter - and my co-worker is venus - and I am
In venus detriment scorpio- and he exalts me in cancer while our boss is in taurus (venus sign) what does that say about our roles and who 'exalts' whom?

If you are Jupiter then your partner must be Mercury. Why your co-worker is Venus???
Jupiter is now in Scorpio, which means he is under the Mars government, he wants those things that Mars represents or is under the control of this Mars. Where is Jupiter is in the fall of the Moon and in the detriment of Venus. That is, Jupiter is very much annoyed by the moon and Venus.
Mercury where he is now (if I think right) is in Taurus. Tells us that he hates this Mars (those thinks who like Jupiter = you), and is very mad-like very much about Venus (that is, you have completely different tastes and ideas preferences).
In the other hand Venus exalt Jupiter (you) likes you a lot. Ruled by this Moon.

But I suggest you upload the map better.