part of death/murder and suicide

eclipsedone

Hi, About ten years ago i read an article about calculating parts of death etc. in an astology monthly from dell explaining the oj simpson affair. It involved adding the degrees of the moon mars and ascendant. I would like help if anyone knows the particulars of the calculations.

Lissa

Wow...my Arabic Part of suicide falls right on my Chiron...squaring my Venus in Aries and trining my Sun/Pluto.

But then,they use Neptune to calculate this Arabic part...I think Neptune was yet to be discovered when the Arabic Parts were first created!

:confused:

estrella

Does anyone know of a free program that would allow one to put in birth data and receive a report containing all (or at least a bunch of) arabic parts?

millionora

ok i also have done my calculations for PofDeath, and PofSuicide...

not a nice subject at all, but our inquiring minds always want more...

so my Pofsuicide is Auqarius 21, 15 well i am greatful that Neptune just passed over me, and im still here, but the interesting thing is that Chiron is
in Aqurius 20, 16..hmmm

since the ecliipse a few days ago i have been feeling that not just my life, but the entire world is nearing something painful and scary..

i hope i can blame these horrid thoughts to Chiron flying over my POSUICIDE..

my conclusion after 6 days of unrest for myself and my family telling me i am
paranoid, and i'm having a small anxiety attack...

i have found that the ACTUAL WAITING FOR DEATH TO OCCUR IS PROBABLY WORSE THAN THE ACTUAL DEATH....

I hope this helps you all also, when its going to happen it will happen..

Love, light, Truth

Blessings...

estrella

Millionora, I wouldn't worry. Death is the only certainty in life. My time in Mexico taught me to not worry about it-the culture there embraces old age and death. Day of the Dead is my favorite festival day, and I still celebrate it here in the states. That being said, I think the world is in for change that might be painful but lead to a greater good ultimately-just my feeling.

Anyway...as far as the arabic lots in our charts, they are constantly being hit with aspects and have been since the second we were born-no point in worrying.