Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

@Hkk

You'd think that the Virgo phenotype would be quite boyish and "pretty". I've observed in my own life that women who are in more conservative environments (say - teachers, civil servants, finance) tend to like the clean-cut and sharp look on men. It would seem you fit this category of women, although you can correct me if I'm wrong about you.

@passiflora

That's an interesting viewpoint on homosexual men and staying somewhat "virginal". Would you say psychically someone does not become an adult if they never conceive or experience being a parent? What would you say about monks and nuns who are celibate for life? What would you think is the growth path for those who never mature through a family life?

@Uranus

Why are you so interested in Jamaica? Genuine question I promise. Do I seem like I may be interested in such a position in society?

SunConjunctUranus

What's wrong being interested about Jamaica? I'm interested with Jamaica because this platform is the only way I could gather some information and/or opinion about the island and its inhabitant from a person who actually born and raised down there. Seen?

I think the style of your writing skills have an indication for political trajectory.

conspiracy theorist

It wasn't accusation, I was actually curious. Some people like the people, some people like the food, other people like the ecology or the music. Is it just pure curiosity is what I'm wondering.

As to writing style, I see. What characteristics does it contain to make you think that?

conspiracy theorist

Do you have political aspirations? I've always thought that was attractive to you. Maybe it's because of your lawyer aspirations and your sense of justice for the native population of your country that makes me think that.

Hkk

Account Closed
@Hkk

You'd think that the Virgo phenotype would be quite boyish and "pretty". I've observed in my own life that women who are in more conservative environments (say - teachers, civil servants, finance) tend to like the clean-cut and sharp look on men. It would seem you fit this category of women, although you can correct me if I'm wrong about you.

My field is finance and leadership

My preference in men is the smartly dressed but rough look. Tattoos on body especially neck, stubble/beards. Whatever race. Doesn’t bother me

@passiflora

That's an interesting viewpoint on homosexual men and staying somewhat "virginal". Would you say psychically someone does not become an adult if they never conceive or experience being a parent? What would you say about monks and nuns who are celibate for life? What would you think is the growth path for those who never mature through a family life?

@Uranus

Why are you so interested in Jamaica? Genuine question I promise. Do I seem like I may be interested in such a position in society?

I prefer the rough look. Smartly dressed and tattoos, stubble/ beard

SunConjunctUranus

Sure. I don't know before whether the dancehall and ska are far more popular than globally fame reggae in its own country. You see, it's just a simple prove that one shouldn't take everything from the epicentre of internet.

The level of complicated grammar, which you choose are top notch for boastful way of political life. Which party are you down into? Labour or Nationalist?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Sure. I don't know before whether the dancehall and ska are far more popular than globally fame reggae in its own country. You see, it's just a simple prove that one shouldn't take everything from the epicentre of internet.

The level of complicated grammar, which you choose are top notch for boastful way of political life. Which party are you down into? Labour or Nationalist?

Yeah, I was surprised ska was even thriving in some part of the world. It's basically a dead art form here.

I speak simply irl, because I don't want to stop and educate people every minute and I don't care to impress anybody about how "smart" I am. People end up realising after a while. Notice I like one-liners, I'm worse in the flesh.

Not interested in either party.

SunConjunctUranus

Do you have political aspirations? I've always thought that was attractive to you. Maybe it's because of your lawyer aspirations and your sense of justice for the native population of your country that makes me think that.

As for politics, I just observing about the Judgement Day, it's certainly come really closer right now. Judicial and Criminal Lawyer required me to become a pathethic liar, I don't get down with that, thus the path force me to focus on public and financial regulations.

conspiracy theorist

conspiracy theorist, that is a lot of trouble you can get me into with four short sentences. I think it varies tremendously with the individual. Maybe 200 years ago the answer would be different but raising a child today is not for everyone. I can't say it's in everyone's path to be nearly psychotically exhausted from sleep deprivation by someone who really can't go to anyone else. It is traumatic to bring children into a world designed against them and against mothers. Not for everyone. You can gain the kind of lessons in futility, responsibility, concern, protection, surprise, joy, and karmic evolution in other ways, like by being an auntie, uncle, mentor, volunteer, deeply involved in another's life, not just being abstractly or 'universally' concerned.

I assure you, I ask in good faith. Over the years there's been a lot of sensitive, knee-jerk prone people who would get up in arms the moment homosexuality and astrology would dare be in the same discussion.

I certainly see the perspective of living for someone else practically, so that you know in your bones that it is not always about you. I've had to swallow my pride and bury the hatchet in my life in order to reconcile a difficult situation and it aided in maturation.