plz help marriage

shtl

hi sir

please help me . when is my marriage. when will ii meet my husband. nothing is happening from last 5 yrs...

DOB: 1 feb 1982
time:00:00
place:sharjah,uae

thanks
sheetal

shtl

hi singh ji

thank u very much for reply... but nov 2011-12 is too far away.... i will b already 30....it is already late too much.....i am really tensed..... y is my marriage so late......i dont know wht to do.....

Bir Singh Khari

SHTL JI neither you nor I can do any thing .It is all written in your horoscope.
It is never too late to get married.
Which form of proverb do you prefer Better late than never, or Better never than late?

shtl

hi singh ji

i know it is better late than never....but this late is too much....i mean it is too late...everyone is saying it....and it is very embarassing when everyone says u r still not married....everyone makes me feel as though i will never get married.....i thought my moon dasha will give me some peace but no it is same i feel even more tensed and worried than my sun dasha......

Bir Singh Khari

shtl ji ,
Things don't happen in this cosmos by mere coincidence, Cosmic plan is well articulated and deeply carved out for each being.So please co-opreate with the circumstances.In this running main dasa of MOON you will get married..

ambertrevena

Hi,
I have visited here to know when my marriage year will come..I am from Alaska and my d.o.b is 18 th Feb' 1982 and the birth time is 03:10 pm..My parents searched many boys but nothing good happened..They are very much worried about me and my age is also 29 and in few days it will be around 30..When will I get married..Any predictions? Please help!

shtl

hi

my chart r attached.kindly analyse.

thanks

Attachments

• sheetal-chart.jpg
    sheetal-chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31
  • consolidate.pdf
    439.4 KB · Views: 82

Crystalpages

reyrpm

vedic sidereal whole signs hindu lahiri chart pl,

why no chart on your threads, discussion without chart!

ks

Dear Shantaramji,

this is an interesting thread seems to have started a couple of years ago. Now there seem to be two nativities who are asking for a reading. First Nativity SHTL got married or not, we don't know (!); Probably did since she was given some date in 2012 for marriage. I hope she gave some feedback to the astrologer who was helping her. To her credit, SHTL did provide her birth data which many astrologers like since they use their own calculations.

"Ambertrevena" just mentioned the place of birth as Alaska which is to my understanding a huge area!

Nativities should probably post both full data: date, time, place of birth, as well as the chart for which the forum provides ample guidance. Some individuals use some other charting software that produces rather faint images which are hard to read. Many hide their birth data which is kind of strange. If they can't trust the astrologer who is going to look into their lives, almost akin to looking into somebody's diary, I really do not understand the need for all this cloak and dagger stuff! :)

Rohiniranjan

shtl

So no wedding bells in 2012 as indicated by earlier astrologer? :-(

Rohiranjan

no rohiranjan ji i m still not married......till now i have never even close to marriage also.....proposals just come and go.nothin clicked till now........

it is 2015 and still husband no where in sight

Crystalpages

no rohiranjan ji i m still not married......till now i have never even close to marriage also.....proposals just come and go.nothin clicked till now........

it is 2015 and still husband no where in sight

Sometime it takes some time, dear! The important thing is to not put life on hold while we wait for something to come by. I am hopeful that you have not been putting your other plans on hold! In three-four years since 2011 you have possibly become less vulnerable to 'what other people think' and gained more strength and confidence?

Assuming you do get married, do you have a good plan in place about the rest of your life? Or at least the next ten years?

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

shtl

Sometime it takes some time, dear! The important thing is to not put life on hold while we wait for something to come by. I am hopeful that you have not been putting your other plans on hold! In three-four years since 2011 you have possibly become less vulnerable to 'what other people think' and gained more strength and confidence?

Assuming you do get married, do you have a good plan in place about the rest of your life? Or at least the next ten years?

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

I m workin currently.....and financially no probpwm.....job not much sal but time bein ok.....i would like to change job and go back to uae as i m not happy in india....

Marriage is an imp aspect of life....and i m already 33 yrs worried of no children as my age is passing by....

Kannan

Shtl

Going by the KP chart you have attached, 7th cusp sublord is Guru who signifies 1,3,6,9 As such chances for your marriage do not seem to be bright. KP astrology clearly states Sub lord of 7th cusp should signify 2 or 7 or 11th house for any marriage to take place . Sincere prayers to God only should help.

Kannan

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm

hi

my chart r attached.kindly analyse. thanks

moon-sat dasa, rahu transit sat-mars friendly virgo 12th till christmas or so, rahu the giver, mars 7th lord for marriage,
may be rahu creates marriage liasion these months foreign lands, natal rahu gemini 9th for foreign travels.

sat-mars 12th virgo/virgo navamsa too, foreign lands, struggle, hardwork, financial constraints, critical thinking,
tech-mech aptitude, entrepreneurial attitude, feeling superior to men.

sat-mars lords 5/7 for romance-marriage, partner of choice, tending to prosperity in foreign lands, saturn delaying.
jup aspects moon aries blessing and protecting the marriage. jup trine aspects moon navamsa too.

mer-sun lords 7/9 conj gemini navamsa luck after marriage. gemini natal 9th for luck.

sun-rahu gemini navamsa however tending to be separative to care although intellectually brilliant,
seeking well to do spouse, rahu the foreigner.

the 7th stellium navamsa indifferent detached attitude. venus cap non-expressive both in the natal-navamsa.

sun-mer-venus cap 4th could be a rags to riches story to watch, assuring min prosperity over saturnine cap.

sun inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in property matters, domestic comforts, mother's health impacted,
sun separative tending to distant lands away from motherland.

currently sat retro towards elevated libra asc enhancing social status, promotion, etc,
7th from moon for marriage, although under stress, the moon-sat opp.

jup transit elevated cancer 10th for career, aspecting scorpio 2nd for family-marriage and finances till mid-july.

then jup moves to leo 11th trine moon good for income-friendships aspecting 7th house for marriage-relationship,
but leo inimical for libra asc, hence stress-delay in the process. jup-leo not that conducive for marriage-children
and generally avoided, while jup-leo marriages permitted in lands beyond the rivers ganges and godavari,
further north and further south.

hope things materialise moon-sat dasa, moon natal 7th both natal and navamsa, sat retro elevated libra asc
7th from moon till end july, jup significator for marriage-husband elevated cancer, rahu the liasion man over sat-mars
friendly virgo 12th tending to foreign lands transit 6th from moon good. ketu pisces 6th tending to job separation.

marriage possible next moon-mer dasa, moon-mer conj 7th gemini navamsa/natal 9th for luck, luck after marriage.

thus opportunities keep coming, one may have to determinedly channelise these opportunities.

moon as lord 10th cancer considered weak and placed 7th quadrant impulsive aries for marriage,
may wear pearl in a silver ring worn over the little mer finger, strengthen moon dasa/moon 7th.

btw what is your native in india, and your religion!

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further on the current prospects for marriage.

moon aries compatible with moons sag, pisces, taurus, cancer, libra, scorpio, aries.

may match sat-mars 12th virgo with appropriately placed malefic planets to neutralise.
mars intellectual virgo 12th however not considered harmful.

but 7th lord mars leo navamsa, leo 11th inimical for natal chart, gains from marriage-spouse

but under stress-delay. may perform homa for mars leo navamsa, donate 125gms masoor dal
at shivalaya sun mornings.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Rajarshi

How long are you in India and which place? the relocation chart needs to be made for you to see possibility of marriage.

I m workin currently.....and financially no probpwm.....job not much sal but time bein ok.....i would like to change job and go back to uae as i m not happy in india....

Marriage is an imp aspect of life....and i m already 33 yrs worried of no children as my age is passing by....