What is the problem with me ?

usrivpx

Hello all,

I am 42 years old and still un-married, lately there have been lots of pressure from all sides to get married ASAP. I also want to know if there are any chances of my marriage now ? I have been to many astrologers in the past and they have told me many dates and remedies but none of that has yielded any results. Even no one has openly told me the reason as to why I am un-married or why do I get rejected.

Also what I have noticed is that they are quite reluctant to tell me even about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse. Recently though one of the astrologer told me that my would be spouse would be very fat, not at all good-looking, have dubious character, bad-mouthed and will have cunning nature.

This has greatly frustrated me, could someone help me get the correct picture of my spouse, I now only care about the truth, please no sugar coated replies.

Below are the birth details

Date of birth : 14 march 1974
time : 9:00 a.m morning
place : Etawah, Utter pradesh (U.P), India

Thanks,
usrivpx

Attachments

• horoscope.jpg
    horoscope.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

selfless

Banned
As per RashiChakra, Mesh lagna, Vrishchik Rashi, Anuradha nakshatra, 3rd pad.
Now, marriage house lord Shukra is in Makara (10th house from lagna and Shukra is in Sravana nakshatra (lord of which is Chandra). In Rashichakra, Mangal is in 2nd house from Lagna..
In Navamsha chart(D9), lord of 7th house Mangal is in 8th house with Shukra. In Navamsha chart, Chandra, Ketu together in lagna..Rahu in 7th house from lagna in Navamsha. Marriage chances are from 12th Sept 2017 to Oct 2018, if u properly do the Remedies below :

Remedy ::--
1. On 7 Thursdays, Feed cocks...
2. On 5 Tuesdays, Give food to the deers. In your kitchen, note that, the boiling milk should not fall on the fire...
3. On 2 Mondays, Donate milk in the name of the elders...
4. Give water to Sun in a south facing shankh at sunrise. (for 3 months)..
5. Wear a square silver piece around the neck in a silver chain.
Don't wear blue & black clothes.(for 6 months)..

usrivpx

Thank you for the response, couple of queries.

1. could you explain a bit remedy of feeding cocks ? What is this for ? Is this for Guru planet remedy ? I won't be able to find cocks, any alternative ? Will feeding cows help ?
2. similarly there are no deers around, need alternative for that ? This is for which planet ?
3. I already give water to sun every sunday by adding a pinch of jaggery.
4. Does it mean that I do not have to even wear blue and black trousers or only upper clothes should not be blue or black ?

1. On 7 Thursdays, Feed cocks...
2. On 5 Tuesdays, Give food to the deers. In your kitchen, note that, the boiling milk should not fall on the fire...
Don't wear blue & black clothes.(for 6 months)..

usrivpx

Thanks kshantaram Ji, I do not have much astrological knowledge hence unable to interpret most of your response.

jup now transit virgo these months, trine venus cap 10th,
inclined to relationship, but jup debilated aspect over cap-venus;
jup virgo trine mars taurus 2nd for family-finances,
jup transit 11th for gains from moon,
gain of employment and relationship;

what is the duration of this dasa ? for how long

jup lord 9th for luck transit 6th virgo, extra efforts needed;
donate 1.25kg yellow chanadal once a month, after sunset,
at Mata Durga temple for the time being;

For how long ?

jup lord 9th over inimical acq alongwith sun-mer;
perform japa for sun-mer-jup for income-gains-friendships/relationship;

Will this change ? How long this combination will remain like this ?

sat now retro towards moon scorpio 8th opp mars,
stressed health, chronic issues, urological, throat, etc

How long will this last ?

sooner later sat turns direct sag 9th,
gradual upliftment in luck-distant travels-change;

when will this time come ?

acq inimical for aries asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
ketu transit sun-mer-jup inimical-acq 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendship-relationship to care,
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-heart-liver etc

what is inimical acq ?

ketu then moves to venus cap 10th, detachment from career-relationship;
ketu then transit rahu sag 9th, tending to distant lands,
natal rahu 9th sag foreign travels, ambitious, impulsive;

When will this period come ? I am trying to go to foreign ? Also if I get some proposal from a girl situated in foreign should I accept that ?

hope relationship with jup transit virgo trine venus-mars these months;
or jup lord 9th for luck transit libra 7th for marriage sooner later;
care for ketu transit sun-mer-jup inimical acq now and venus later;
hope the various remedies help;

which are these good months ? when I need to be careful of ketu transit ?

Thanks
usrivpx

usrivpx

kshantaram Ji,

Oh I seems to have hurt you, which is certainly not that I intended and all I can do now is to regret that and say "sorry" to you !!

Am ready share feedback if you have cleared your heart from my side. Hope you will forgive me.

Thanks
usrivpx

RishiRahul

Hello all,

I am 42 years old and still un-married, lately there have been lots of pressure from all sides to get married ASAP. I also want to know if there are any chances of my marriage now ? I have been to many astrologers in the past and they have told me many dates and remedies but none of that has yielded any results. Even no one has openly told me the reason as to why I am un-married or why do I get rejected.

Also what I have noticed is that they are quite reluctant to tell me even about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse. Recently though one of the astrologer told me that my would be spouse would be very fat, not at all good-looking, have dubious character, bad-mouthed and will have cunning nature.

This has greatly frustrated me, could someone help me get the correct picture of my spouse, I now only care about the truth, please no sugar coated replies.

Below are the birth details

Date of birth : 14 march 1974
time : 9:00 a.m morning
place : Etawah, Utter pradesh (U.P), India

Thanks,
usrivpx

Hello,

You are a person with a lot of energy, and also too many things going on in your mind.

Throughout your life you gave & had very less time for the finer things in life as your priority was the money & the material.

Also 2012/2013 onwards there could have been some concentration of energy on marriage.

Since the last quarter 2016 there has been certain situations trying you change your attitude towards the above.

RishiRahul

usrivpx

curious to hear of your ground feedbacks on the details of the reading offered.
true-untrue-insightful-useful-traits-temperaments-events-prospects-pans in line with the reading or otherwise.

wishing well,

kshantaram

well here is what I can say, I feel that below traits about my nature are correct - secretive, suspicious, sentimental.

Other than that I am unable to interpret most of the readings provided as that is in terms of dasa's without any timeline and I am not able to take benefit from that.

usrivpx

Hello,

You are a person with a lot of energy, and also too many things going on in your mind.

Throughout your life you gave & had very less time for the finer things in life as your priority was the money & the material.

Also 2012/2013 onwards there could have been some concentration of energy on marriage.

Since the last quarter 2016 there has been certain situations trying you change your attitude towards the above.

RishiRahul

Hello Mr Rahul,

I am surprised that all of your readings about me is incorrect. I don't have lots of energy as I am quite dull and money and material was never a priority for me. Also I have been looking for a partner from 2008 not 2012. It seems that somehow there was a mix-up of horoscopes at your side or it was drawn in-correctly.

Thanks
usrivpx

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this reading recast, brings an element of clarity,
traits, talents etc
the reading is about your natal chart, and
transits are about current running transits now.

regards and best wishes,

kshantaram

lords 1/7 mars venus over taurus-cap in trine,

inclined to relationship by mere attractions,
mars-venus conjunct navamsa too, seeking romance/relationship,

venus lord 7th over 10th,
charismatic leadership, supportive but dominating spouse;

jup now transit virgo these months now Q-3 017, trine venus cap 10th,

inclined to relationship,
but jup debilated aspect over cap-venus;
jup virgo trine mars taurus 2nd for family-finances,

jup transit 11th for gains from moon,

gain of employment and relationship

jup lord 9th for luck transit 6th virgo, extra efforts needed;

donate 1.25kg yellow chanadal once a month Q-3, after sunset,
at Mata Durga temple for the time being;

jup lord 9th over inimical-badhaka acq alongwith sun-mer;
perform japa for sun-mer-jup
for income-gains-friendships/relationship;

sat now retro towards moon scorpio 8th till end Aug, opp mars,
stressed health, chronic issues, urological, throat, etc

sooner later sat turns direct sag 9th, Sept onwards,
gradual upliftment in luck-distant travels-change;

rahu transit leo 5th Q-3,
relationship with foreigner perhaps;

sun aspect own leo 5th
good for luck, education, position,
but not good for health of children;

acq inimical-badhaka for aries asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

ketu transit sun-mer-jup inimical-acq 11th till Q-3 017,

detachment from income-gains-friendship-relationship to care,
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-heart-liver etc

wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum ring to overcome inimical acq;

ketu then moves to venus cap 10th, Q-4 017,
detachment from career-relationship;

ketu then transit rahu sag 9th, tending to distant lands,

natal rahu 9th sag foreign travels, ambitious, impulsive;
need for pilgrimage, visit kalahasthy temple near tirupathy;
offer karpoor arathy for rahu fiery sag 9th daily morning;

rahu fiery aries 7th for marriage in navamsa, hyper-impulsive;
inclined to foreign relationships, while could cause delay-separation etc;

sat-rahu opp rise-fall in life,
observe fast Amavashya evenings;

most planets between ketu-rahu,
ketu transits in a sequence over planets mars-venus etc;

detachment from relationships; and pain-injury-surgery;
moon-ketu tula navamsa, 7th house,
detachment from relationship;

moon-mars opp volatile emotions-finances;

moon debilated neecha scorpio,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental; research-occult aptitude,

lord of elevation venus over 10th quadrant,
debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, research;

wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart strengthen moon;

sat-ketu gemini 3rd
rash actions, accident prone; hyper-analytical;

sat aspect leo 5th
affecting luck-edu-romance-children-position;

recite Ganesh Atharvasheersh daily morning for ketu airy gemini 3rd;

Worship lord Karthikeya for Aries Lagna, tuesdays with red flowers;

hope relationship with jup transit virgo now trine venus-mars these months Q-3;

or jup lord 9th for luck transit libra 7th for marriage sooner later Q-4 onwards
;

care for ketu transit sun-mer-jup inimical acq now till Q-3, and venus later;

hope the various remedies help;

wishing mars-venus trine well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

ANUP

Dear Friend,

There is a saturn delay which was over when you were 27 years of age.After that there was Jupitor delay upto 33 years.You were in some relationship though the girl was not of your community or caste.Your choosy and little adamant in your decisions.Even after this month,you might meet someone,shaping the environment in your favour.

Your venus and mars are in same nakshatra of moon.Saturn and Mercury which is sixth house lord is affecting you.More of the time you looking for career and authority instead of settling down.

I shall stop here.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

RishiRahul

Hello Mr Rahul,

I am surprised that all of your readings about me is incorrect. I don't have lots of energy as I am quite dull and money and material was never a priority for me. Also I have been looking for a partner from 2008 not 2012. It seems that somehow there was a mix-up of horoscopes at your side or it was drawn in-correctly.

Thanks
usrivpx

Hello Mr.usrivpx,

True, I guess.
I am surprised a lot, unfortunately. But dont worry I will not blame it on birth time. As for approximate analysis birth time isn't required.
And I was doing a quick analysis which I still am.... just a bit deeper now.

By lots of energy, its more mental than physical.
You may have marked that Lots of mental energy also increases physical energy too.

Yes, while there were changes between March & Sept 2008 in achieving relationship/s; 2012 had the frustrating of not achieving it.

Even a "Dull" person may have priority in the "money & the material", and also trying to have power in life. The power you were trying to achieve needed balance, which you were unable to do.
If you still do not realise this, dont worry. 2018 March to July you will start realising what went wrong.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Reminder of the rules:
Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.
I have deleted a couple of attacking posts and a response to them. Personal attacks are not permitted here under any circumstances. Neither are responses to personal attacks, because they only fan the flames. If someone attacks you, report it instead of responding.

If you are asking for a reading, understand that everyone here who gives those readings is volunteering their time. They must be treated with appropriate appreciation, not put down. Also keep in mind that this is a learning and discussion forum, NOT a free astrological advice forum. Some people give astrological advice to practice their own skills, but if you get good astrological advice here for free, that's a perk, not the actual purpose of the forum. Nobody is entitled to a reading.

About the forum rules,
Osamenor

Virinchi

You were interested in relations, friendships (kinda livin togethers or just meeting for sex) but never considered anyone seriously for marriage ?
You need to compromise on many conditions (prerequisites framed by yourself) and then marriage can happen this year

usrivpx

Dear Friend,

There is a saturn delay which was over when you were 27 years of age.After that there was Jupitor delay upto 33 years.You were in some relationship though the girl was not of your community or caste.Your choosy and little adamant in your decisions.Even after this month,you might meet someone,shaping the environment in your favour.

Your venus and mars are in same nakshatra of moon.Saturn and Mercury which is sixth house lord is affecting you.More of the time you looking for career and authority instead of settling down.

I shall stop here.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

There have been many attempts by learned students of astrology to answer my question, but somehow didn't got an answer to what I was looking for. As stated in my question

Recently though one of the astrologer told me that my would be spouse would be very fat, not at all good-looking, have dubious character, bad-mouthed and will have cunning nature.

no one has told me how the qualities / nature of my future spouse. This is almost same as what I mentioned in my original question that I have seen astrologers avoiding questions about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse. Could you tell me about my spouse if you think marriage is possible, as my intention is not to marry a wrong person atleast not with the qualities that I mentioned in my original post as mentioned below.

Also what I have noticed is that they are quite reluctant to tell me even about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse.

usrivpx

The power you were trying to achieve needed balance, which you were unable to do.
If you still do not realise this, dont worry. 2018 March to July you will start realising what went wrong.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Hello Mr Rahul,

I didn't understood aforesaid reply, your words are cryptic to me. what will I realize in 2018 March and this is with regards to which event in my life ? Marriage / job / health or anything else ?

No one so far in this post has shed light on the qualities / nature of my future spouse. This is almost same as what I mentioned in my original question that I have seen astrologers avoiding questions about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse. Could you tell me about my spouse if you think marriage is possible as my intention is not to marry a wrong person atleast not with the qualities that I mentioned in my original post.

Recently though one of the astrologer told me that my would be spouse would be very fat, not at all good-looking, have dubious character, bad-mouthed and will have cunning nature.

Also what I have noticed is that they are quite reluctant to tell me even about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse.

Thanks
usrivpx

Last edited:

usrivpx

You were interested in relations, friendships (kinda livin togethers or just meeting for sex) but never considered anyone seriously for marriage ?
You need to compromise on many conditions (prerequisites framed by yourself) and then marriage can happen this year

I strongly object to your this readings about me, this is completely wrong. I never had any friendships for livin togethers or just meeting for sex. I am not that kind of person and I disregard any attempt to attack my character under the pretext of providing a astrological reading.

RishiRahul

Hello Mr Rahul,

I didn't understood aforesaid reply, your words are cryptic to me. what will I realize in 2018 March and this is with regards to which event in my life ? Marriage / job / health or anything else ?

No one so far in this post has shed light on the qualities / nature of my future spouse. This is almost same as what I mentioned in my original question that I have seen astrologers avoiding questions about the the nature, looks, and profession etc of my spouse. Could you tell me about my spouse if you think marriage is possible as my intention is not to marry a wrong person atleast not with the qualities that I mentioned in my original post.

Thanks
usrivpx

Hello,

My readings in the forum are expected to be somewhat cryptic, as I do not reveal much for free, just as other profesdionals do.

For a proper rrly to your question, one has to first confirm if you will at all have a marriage.

Anseering the above through palmistry, astrology and numerology needs much time by me, as I do not give much time for free

RishiRahul

usrivpx

Hello,

My readings in the forum are expected to be somewhat cryptic, as I do not reveal much for free, just as other profesdionals do.

For a proper rrly to your question, one has to first confirm if you will at all have a marriage.

Anseering the above through palmistry, astrology and numerology needs much time by me, as I do not give much time for free

RishiRahul

Thanks for being candid

usrivpx

I didn't knew that there are professionals around in this forum. What I fail to understand is that for a person to start getting involved in the query response and afterwards going silent and never bothering to give a proper follow-up.

I am unable to fathom as to why provide an answer to someone's queries when there is no intention to give a proper solution. What is the purpose of giving hope to someone who is anxious? It is unfair and unethical.