marriage of brother

rohita12345

Hello Everyone,

My brother is very upset with his series of heartbreaks and he really wishes to marry and start a family early, can someone please suggest when will he meet his future life partner.

His details : 23/10/1989 @6.55AM
Place: Thane, Maharashtra, India

Any suggestion is highly welcome,

Thanks,
Rohita

ANUP

His Venus-sun has a lot of influenece in any relationship he was having in past.Though this could also help him to rise in career.Both planets being away at a considerable degree can always give some sort of distraction or thought of past which he is unable to forget.His saturn is more prominent in memory because this becomes imporatant in navamasa, dreshkana and trimsaamsa. Saturn gives photographic memory.

So, if lagna,moon or sun is falling in Aqu or Capricorn signs in these divisionals will definitely gives such brainy traits.

Anyway, i believe,he will marry next year...

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

rohita12345

Hello Anup Sir,

My brothers chart also has Mars as 7th lord which is aspected by Saturn and his venus is in 2nd house in Jyestha Pada 2, what can we say about his spouse and his business that he is going to start next year??

Thanks
Rohita

His Venus-sun has a lot of influenece in any relationship he was having in past.Though this could also help him to rise in career.Both planets being away at a considerable degree can always give some sort of distraction or thought of past which he is unable to forget.His saturn is more prominent in memory because this becomes imporatant in navamasa, dreshkana and trimsaamsa. Saturn gives photographic memory.

So, if lagna,moon or sun is falling in Aqu or Capricorn signs in these divisionals will definitely gives such brainy traits.

Anyway, i believe,he will marry next year...

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

rohita12345

Hello learned astrologers,

We have found a suitable match for my brother. Birth details of girl are as below.
DOB:1/5/1991
Time:7:58am
Place: Azamgarh,UP,India

Please let us know, how good this match is and suitable time of marriage.