Signs you get along with best

Luney

Funny that. Aries opposes my libra planets and I find them gaslighters, sore losers, lovers of war, combative, abusive, excessive selfishness, inability to resolve conflicts, sadistic (unless they have a few Pisces planets).

yes , one of my besties has Aries Sun/Cap Moon Venus in Pisces,(she is a bit full on, but not a hurtful bone in her body funny enough,
Another friend has both Sun and Moon in Aries and Mercury in Pisces, she is the same. Both have Mars in Gemini . The 3 of us have been friends for 20 years.
I wont go into past boyfriends.....this could get downright nasty! :pinched:

Abby83

yes , one of my besties has Aries Sun/Cap Moon Venus in Pisces,(she is a bit full on, but not a hurtful bone in her body funny enough,
Another friend has both Sun and Moon in Aries and Mercury in Pisces, she is the same. Both have Mars in Gemini . The 3 of us have been friends for 20 years.
I wont go into past boyfriends.....this could get downright nasty! :pinched:

Thank god for Pisces softening them up :).

Whoam1

I get a long with the water signs (including Aqua and Cap) espicaly the ones on this forum, as I don't know many Pisces or Scorpios out if the forums (Scorpios ik irl get a long with me the best probably why I thought I was Scorpio dominant, more likely they are stingers and I'm tentacles).

demetraceres

Funny that. Aries opposes my libra planets and I find them gaslighters, sore losers, lovers of war, combative, abusive, excessive selfishness, inability to resolve conflicts, sadistic (unless they have a few Pisces planets).

Lol, what has poor Aries done to you :lol:? But it's true, I'm really bad in resolving conflicts,...

Lykanized

I tend to be very drawn to Aries'. They excite me. Quite raw creatures, rarely tame and I don't like tame. Can also be very smart. Always up to explore the world and find a new adventure. Discover something new. No inhibition or judgment. I think bc of aspects in my chart, we aren't always good for each other tho. We risk just feeding each others' fires

Lykanized

I tend to be very drawn to Aries'. They excite me. Quite raw creatures, rarely tame and I don't like tame. Can also be very smart. Always up to explore the world and find a new adventure. Discover something new. No inhibition or judgment. I think bc of aspects in my chart, we aren't always good for each other tho. We risk just feeding each others' fires

Interestingly, I feel like Scorpios match this energy, but mentally which is what attracts me to them

Luney

Sorry for the insensitivity. Anyway. I don't know why you're telling me this. You should be telling the people spreading Scorpio hate if you have an issue. I honestly have had enough of peoples' emotions today and I can't control what other people do so this is just fruitless

Maybe it was just the swear word . After reading all the Scorpio hate mail, your post was the next one I saw. I was propaply deep down already affected by the haters party, and I’m sorry for taking it out on you. I do love Cancerians too you know! Xxx we both have Mars in Virgo I noticed! :smile:

Lykanized

Maybe it was just the swear word . After reading all the Scorpio hate mail, your post was the next one I saw. I was propaply deep down already affected by the haters party, and I’m sorry for taking it out on you. I do love Cancerians too you know! Xxx we both have Mars in Virgo I noticed! :smile:
I know what threads you're talking about and it is pretty ridiculous. I understand bc Cancerians get a lot of hate also. I'm sorry though because I really just caught in an off moment. I really do love Scorpios. My sister has a heavy Scorpio stellium too including her sun and we have a great mental connection. That's what I love about Scorpio placements in general. A sense of shamelessness

Whoam1

Scorpios are actuality just eh to be honest. The take the heat off of Capricorn who is probably just as enigmatic if not more, they just don't have as cool of name and so many people just say the goat is it's symbol in all reality it could be a chimera or something along those lines. I do myself have Scorpio Mercury, Venus, and Pluto.

Lykanized

I do think the willingness to delve into the taboo and question what others often won't is a trait Scorpios generally share. And the stubbornness can be a good thing in that an emotionally healthy Scorpio is very straightforward and won't say things just to be nice. Which I appreciate

Whoam1

I do think the willingness to delve into the taboo and question what others often won't is a trait Scorpios generally share. And the stubbornness can be a good thing in that an emotionally healthy Scorpio is very straightforward and won't say things just to be nice. Which I appreciate

I have an angular Mercury in Scorpio it get this.

Abby83

Another mars in Virgo here. Yay. And my twins are too :).

Chrysalis

That's cos they square and oppose us libras

Well i am libra dominant so this makes sense. I just don't like the cancer energy as i find them too sensitive, moody for my liking. And Aries energy i find way too selfish for my liking, my sisters got an aries stellium and we do clash on occasions because of this, and a friend has a 1st house stellium and she is REALLY bad in regards to only thinking of herself. The only reason me and the 1st house stellium friend are friends, is because our angles match in our charts.

Abby83

I'm surprised so many ppl are saying Aries is exciting and adventurous. My mum and I (,both libras) have found them to be bullies looking for a fight to boost their egos and we also find them boring - unless other planets indicate. Eg I've said before my husband is fine cos his Pisces planets soften him up and his sag planets make him funny and warm.

I remember two women who were such hot headed aggressive dic*heads I really couldn't be around them.

Abby83

Well i am libra dominant so this makes sense. I just don't like the cancer energy as i find them too sensitive, moody for my liking. And Aries energy i find way too selfish for my liking, my sisters got an aries stellium and we do clash on occasions because of this, and a friend has a 1st house stellium and she is REALLY bad in regards to only thinking of herself. The only reason me and the 1st house stellium friend are friends, is because our angles match in our charts.

Yeah I've experienced the same with the Aries.
Cancer is a sign I have liked but for some reason they always choose the jock over me. Weird.

Chrysalis

Yes i can take Aries energy but only in small doses, if they have stelliums and such i have trouble with them.

True what you say though about the "boring" as all my sister wants to do is cause/start things, but these are only done if there's something in it for herself.

Once again the only thing that pulls me back to her is the matching asc sign, but then again she has her uranus semi sextile my asc, but the uranus is me who keeps coming and going out of here life, as i can't take her ways for too long so i keep cutting contact, and this is really easy for me to do.

Maybe this is also to do with my pluto opposing her mars/sun, esp as i have a mars/pluto conjunction.