Dream of a snake

Mandy

Hi tee_jay66,

I was just reading through this thread and, although it is closed (as per your preference), I was slightly concerned that you mention relating men and relationships to depression and anxiety. Whilst I understand that this is not the best place for you to speak about this in any great depth, and that you have clarified your reasons for this tendency, in light of the whole subject (i.e., sexuality, psyche etc.), I wanted to suggest that you have a good read (if you havent already) of Women Who Run With the Wolves. This all sounds Lilith-ed to me. If you seek to gain perspective, understand the magnificent beauty of context, and use it to replace the fixatedness on things-no-longer-relevant, that depression and anxiety force, I'd recommend that you definately read this book, thoroughly. I wish you happiness beyond what you thought possible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Women-Who-Run-Wolves-Contacting/dp/071267134X

p.s., The holy book (The Bible) lists "without fear" 365 times.

Attachments

• Lilith.jpg
    Lilith.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

tee_jay66

Hi tee_jay66,

I was just reading through this thread and, although it is closed (as per your preference), I was slightly concerned that you mention relating men and relationships to depression and anxiety. Whilst I understand that this is not the best place for you to speak about this in any great depth, and that you have clarified your reasons for this tendency, in light of the whole subject (i.e., sexuality, psyche etc.), I wanted to suggest that you have a good read (if you havent already) of Women Who Run With the Wolves. This all sounds Lilith-ed to me. If you seek to gain perspective, understand the magnificent beauty of context, and use it to replace the fixatedness on things-no-longer-relevant, that depression and anxiety force, I'd recommend that you definately read this book, thoroughly. I wish you happiness beyond what you thought possible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Women-Who-Run-Wolves-Contacting/dp/071267134X

p.s., The holy book mentions "without fear" 365 times.

Hi Mandy, thanks for your reply. Yes, relationships have always eluded me and Ive never been happy in one which is now why I choose to be alone and heal. But I thankyou for your suggestion. i havent closed the thread, I was just weary of receiving many more challenging emails over my lack of sex life ha ha :)

Mandy

Hi Mandy, thanks for your reply. Yes, relationships have always eluded me and Ive never been happy in one which is now why I choose to be alone and heal. But I thankyou for your suggestion. i havent closed the thread, I was just weary of receiving many more challenging emails over my lack of sex life ha ha :)

Hi tee_jay66,

You are welcome for the rec. To be clear, my concern was not with your sex life but with the causal relationship, which you have identified, between sex (for all that it represents to you) and anxiety/depression. This is a topic important for you to understand, however, not what your thread is about so I will refrain from commenting further on the subject.
[FONT=&quot] The book which I recommended, should you choose to read it, will guide you through that in the most wonderful and empowering way, so that you can, in line with Mark's advice, be truly happy and truly free, from the past and in the present. Love and light x
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Claire19

Please can anybody help unravel my nightmare about a snake?

Its only been occurring recently within the last week and is pretty scary.

I dream Im given my snake to hold but it has become much much bigger than I remember. Im holding it and it is about 4ft long and a wide girth.

Im frightened as it seems angry and normally it is docile in my memory. When no-one is looking I try to throw it away into my living room which is amass with clutter and overturned furniture. The snake bites me and holds on with his teeth,. I fear Im going to die but I manage to shake it off and it has grown bigger and scurries away into the debris of my living room. I glance to see my hand has not been pierced by the snakes fangs and Im ok.

I go into another room because I know the snake is after me and he jumps in mid air and lands in the kitchen beside me. But the kitchen is awash with overturned furniture and he hides.

I cant remember much more, but there is a sense of panic that the snake is going to kill me.

Just to say that Im not having a sexual relationship and have no desire for one in my daily life. I have started going back to a good christian church after a few years away and have regained my love for Jesus.

Anyone think it is a demonic attack? as Im also having other night terrors recently and auditory hallucinations and intrusive thoughts all when Im asleep since I started going back to church?

This isint necessarily a religious thread.....but any ideas on the dream and what Ive said would help, many thanks
We need your chart but I would say your Neptune is being heavily influenced. You may be vulnerable to the lower entities in the other realms right now. I would put up a shield of protection, chant a mantra that you wil receive only positive vibes and say it over and over until you believe it. If you enjoy your church visits that is fine but we do not need that to have faith in whatever you percieve as God.

tee_jay66

Hi tee_jay66,

You are welcome for the rec. To be clear, my concern was not with your sex life but with the causal relationship, which you have identified, between sex (for all that it represents to you) and anxiety/depression. This is a topic important for you to understand, however, not what your thread is about so I will refrain from commenting further on the subject.
[FONT=&quot] The book which I recommended, should you choose to read it, will guide you through that in the most wonderful and empowering way, so that you can, in line with Mark's advice, be truly happy and truly free, from the past and in the present. Love and light x
[/FONT]

Hi Mandy

yes, I have ordered the book on amazon yesterday and look forward to reading it. I think I may be missing some vital female energy, as I only see myself as a 'mother', and a 'daughter'.....maybe there is more to female energy I need

thankyou

tee_jay66

We need your chart but I would say your Neptune is being heavily influenced. You may be vulnerable to the lower entities in the other realms right now. I would put up a shield of protection, chant a mantra that you wil receive only positive vibes and say it over and over until you believe it. If you enjoy your church visits that is fine but we do not need that to have faith in whatever you percieve as God.

I do have a challenging neptune in my natal anyway and do believe Im being challenged by lower entities which is why Im praying protection daily. But here is my chart if you are interested, thanks

rw8h8o.gif