what aspects point to liking older partners?

Stella

this is a very interesting question.i'm looking forward to read the answers from those who know,as i'm a beginner and can't give a correct answer.......it definitely has something to do with saturn and its aspects,isn't it? :)

Tamara

well maybe that famous venus/saturn aspect? i have sextile and i`m really attracted to those older than me..also maybe 7th house ruler`s aspects to saturn or somehow 10th house involvment with realtionship planets? not sure about these, but my venus/saturn really manifests that way..
anyway i think saturn has something to do in such kind of attractions...

Natasha

Saturn in the 7th or capricorn on the descendant is traditionally one of the indicators to prefer a more mature partner

starlink

Yes, SAturn, Capricorn and Aquarius, traditionally ruled by Saturn all play a role in "older". Be it as rulers of the 7th house (very common, but it can also mean a marriage much later in life, a delay in other words), Saturn in the 7th or the ruler of the 7th house in Capricorn. Venus or Moon-Saturn connections as well I would think.

Also possibly Saturn/capricorn in or ruling 5th house of love affairs and children etc could well suggest older partners. As for younger, look for gemini in or on 7th cusp possibly

Vagabondgirl

I would think it has something to do with Saturn/Venus aspects. But I have Venus/Moon sextile Saturn and the oldest partner Ive been with was 5 years older than me only. I also have saturn conjunct the DC. My current boyfriend is only 1 year older than me. But I dont know, maybe it wont mainifest before Im older?

On the other hand Ive always felt that I get along well with older people maybe a little bit more than others my age.

Many think Im younger than my age and I have Gemini AC.

Last edited:

Alita

I have a capricorn moon and the love of my life was 26 years older than me. After we broke up, however, I started dating a 19 year old, so I'm not quite sure if I'm fated to date older men exclusively :tongue:

britterfly

I have gemini in my seventh house, but I definitely like my men a little older, at least by 5 years, NOT so much as ten years older though. I've been like that since my teen years. Looking at my chart, nothing seems like an indicator for that sort of preference. Numerology might have something to do with it. My expression number is 7. I dated a guy who's expression number was also seven, and he prefer trysts with women considerably older than him, even older than his mother. He was 8 years older than me, as it so happens.

Bir Singh Khari

1. If life partner [ husband ] is just five years or less older , then this age difference is quite better for both of them and this age difference should be counted nowhere.
2.If native is female then saturn's P A C relation with 7th house is responsible for a mature partner.
3.If native is male then saturn is responsible for a younger partner.
IT is saturn only in both the charts which creates big age difference ,

Lithuel

Up to this point in my life, I've never had a relationship with someone older than a couple years older than me. However, I am very attracted (at least, sexually) to alot of older guys (20 years older is not unusual). My mars is opposed to my saturn, aquarius is on my 5th house cusp, and with aries on my descendant, the ruler of my descendant (mars) is opposed to saturn.

Veronica

Older partners... I think having Saturn on the Descendant, Capricorn on the 5th, The Ruler of the 7th (planet) if is Descendant is in Capricorn on the 5th. In a woman's chart her sun aspecting saturn could indicate the she could feel attracted to someone older. Also planets in the parental house 4th, 10th bring could sort of bring a interest in people where age difference might play a interesting role.

Veronica

The planet Saturn in the 7th house could bring delay, As for having Capricorn on the 7th it could also me that the person feel attracted to Capricornian or Earthy types. This would also depend on the gender as well, for woman should look @ her mars, sun, applying aspects to her sun and DSC. For males we look for his Venus, Moon, applying aspects to the males planets. And also the Descendant ruler and the planet of the ruler where is located on the chart. ( that applies on both sexes)

Last edited:

Veronica

Iam wondering how a saturn-moon conjuction works on men... I feel it totally changes the flavor on the natal moon sign to a more capricorn flavor.

Claire19

Saturn in the 7th or capricorn on the descendant is traditionally one of the indicators to prefer a more mature partner
Yes I agree and with Saturn Venus contacts also. Often marrying for practical material reasons such as the young beauty and the older rich man.
I know someone who has an older lover by 10 years and he is the male.
THis is rather more unusual. He has a Saturn Venus contact and has sworn that she has been and is the only one and this is also a factor often.

Claire19

Iam wondering how a saturn-moon conjuction works on men... I feel it totally changes the flavor on the natal moon sign to a more capricorn flavor.
Yes the Moon in a man's chart is indicative of how he views his mother and other women especially older. It can mean the mother was disciplinarian and worked a lot or she was not loving. It can give a sense of proper behaviour and being concerned with controlling emotions especially in public. THey can be repressed and cautious. Also loyal and responsible. Mother may have died young or is not around much. Depends on the whole chart. It can give tendency to depression in my experience and a sense of inferiority.

RockFish

I have a capricorn moon and the love of my life was 26 years older than me. After we broke up, however, I started dating a 19 year old, so I'm not quite sure if I'm fated to date older men exclusively :tongue:

Yah, same here. I had a relationship with a man 33 years older than me, fell in love with another of the same age difference (they were born some months apart :andy:), but also dated same age and got married to a man 7 years older.

I have the proverbial Venus-Saturn aspect, a square, and also Moon widely conjunct Saturn.

dreamtimez

My partner is very serious ... people view him as cold. When he opens up (very rarely) its frightening to see his sensitivity. He keeps his feelings in check. As regards his mother ... he thinks she is a practical person. Another point he does not get along with his father, who according to him was a strict disciplinarian.