Obstacles and Crossroads...

ICEYOU28

I awoke to a pleasant surprise this morning when I found out one of my drawings was posted to a major car design facebook page. I really want to get some recognition this year and this is a good way to start, still waiting to hear back on the appeal process.

15822461_10202543383941319_757074416_n.jpg

katydid

I awoke to a pleasant surprise this morning when I found out one of my drawings was posted to a major car design facebook page. I really want to get some recognition this year and this is a good way to start, still waiting to hear back on the appeal process.

That is fantastic. An example of what a mixed bag that Uranus can be. It shows that you do have a lot of talent. But something has to change in terms of the day you relate to your teachers, etc.

waybread

Congrats on your design!

I don 't think your Mercury-Uranus is that close: it's 10 degrees out and out-of-sign. If you check your supplementary tables, you may see if they're parallel or counter-parallel. Mercury's closest aspect is a nice sextile to a domiciled Jupiter.

If your instructors say that you don't listen to them, I suggest that you want to go back and "get under the hood" of that statement. What did they say that they don't think you got? Do you get it after you ask for more explanation?

Once in a while you'll get a snarky instructor, but if you genuinely want to do better, most will be helpful. It is so much better just to talk to them about why they marked you down on an assignment or test, and find out exactly where they think you could have done a better job. Because generally they expect you to build upon what you did at point A when you get to point B.

And please don't beat yourself up over some setbacks at this stage. I imagine the real world of professional auto design is highly competitive. I doubt that it belongs to the people who never fail, but the ones who learn from their mistakes and come back stronger for it.

ICEYOU28

Congrats on your design!

I don 't think your Mercury-Uranus is that close: it's 10 degrees out and out-of-sign. If you check your supplementary tables, you may see if they're parallel or counter-parallel. Mercury's closest aspect is a nice sextile to a domiciled Jupiter.

If your instructors say that you don't listen to them, I suggest that you want to go back and "get under the hood" of that statement. What did they say that they don't think you got? Do you get it after you ask for more explanation?

Once in a while you'll get a snarky instructor, but if you genuinely want to do better, most will be helpful. It is so much better just to talk to them about why they marked you down on an assignment or test, and find out exactly where they think you could have done a better job. Because generally they expect you to build upon what you did at point A when you get to point B.

And please don't beat yourself up over some setbacks at this stage. I imagine the real world of professional auto design is highly competitive. I doubt that it belongs to the people who never fail, but the ones who learn from their mistakes and come back stronger for it.
Thank you.

ICEYOU28

One good thing about Uranus transits is that although they often rip some things away, they usually open up new doors for us as well.

Also, you may do some work of some kind and then go back to your original goals, in a different way, as a newly 'refined' person. Uranus forces us to see the truth and LIVE THE TRUTH. :alien:

Well at this point, it doesn't look like I'll be returning to school for this semester due to financial obligations that were not met as well as the appeal not being settled, but as you said I'll take this now 8 month break to 'refine' my creative abilities and return to the school in the fall. As for the appeal it isn't exactly settled yet, as my Chair has told me there isn't a "basis" to pass me, but said it would be okay for me to come in and talk about it in person.

I have to fly back up and retrieve my stuff anyway before it gets thrown out and that's when I will talk to him.

Edit: Also if I lose the appeal I'm not sure if it will be worth coming back to the school, it might be better if I pursue my dream else where. At this point I'm not sure.

Last edited:

katydid

Uranus transits are about CHANGE---sudden unavoidable change. But AFTER Uranus moves away, we can reevaluate and do some fixes and improvements. You may go back to school or transfer to a new school. Do not think that the 'ruin' and disarray is the final result. It is not. :alien:

ICEYOU28

Uranus transits are about CHANGE---sudden unavoidable change. But AFTER Uranus moves away, we can reevaluate and do some fixes and improvements. You may go back to school or transfer to a new school. Do not think that the 'ruin' and disarray is the final result. It is not. :alien:

Your right, thanks.

ICEYOU28

This Uranus Square sun transit is almost over thank goodness, as the end of it approaches I can actually feel the weight of the transit lifting off my shoulders.

Vyri

Banned
ICEYOU28

You have a very prominent Singleton chart, the description is minimal in the book 'A handbook for the Humanistic Astrologer', but briefly the energies stem from an overpowering urge to dominate;I may be wrong but your Mars opposition Saturn in the Father's 4th house, Mars close to the 10th house, the Mother is a characteristic of the Singleton chart which is created by an imbalance of power in the family from one of the parents.

These character traits are created in a child's formative years early on in life by a parent as mentioned (one or both) in that one has dependence upon the other. A dominating force is leaned on in the household which makes development of their own personality stifled, the attempts of emerging as a whole personality is latent or imbalanced where which if other positive exchanges could otherwise enabled them to trust rather than be overpowered in their thinking their own whole personality would have surfaced.

The individuals foundations of learning and emotional reliance/dependence, in turn solely becomes diffused in development by the experiences of one parent being dominant running the household with little or no integration of other contributions offered of female/or male (feminine/masculine) other adult or sibling household members. This lack creates in them in adulthood a need to disassociate from specific character types which furthermore lengthens the inability of acceptable give and take interactions necessary in the social atmosphere, it is paramount for the development of strong values/emotions/empathetic feelings that would otherwise make them a doormat, the ability to deliver from cohesive experiences.

The sociopathic symptoms-formed of an inability to emote or feel have intertwinings of inabilities to learn sufficiently enough unless coddled or personally coached also can be traced from a need to separate themselves away from challenges of interaction that would balance a broadness of amicable traits. The result is an off balance or overbearing/topical disassociation attitude of a voided receptiveness having been created in the child which further develops into adulthood. A 'my way or the highway' type of character typing becomes apparent. The individual so patterned places before them selves a wall that prohibits them from acceptable attitudes to learning.

A camaraderie on a personal level is the successful tool that enable's the student to accept the infiltration of knowledge brought before him/her. It is this personal touch that gives the student acceptance that the walls may be penetrated to open the mind to understand on a deep spiritual inner trusting level. (in effect the walls come tumbling down on the basis of acceptance, the nurturing Mother position appears, unquestionable love, an ease from struggle for their is no worry of failure all is forgiven and acceptable, one then becomes the product of a dotting parent) Note you have Venus/Jupiter conjunct in the first house in Sagittarius, a strong square to Jupiter from Venus would offset this trait of rigidity to accept admonishment. The placements you have in your chart suggest you learn on your own level of acceptability neither liking a change that calls for a judgement call of and by yourself in discretionary measures or given by others willing to reprove your works by intelligent exchanges of discoursing.)

The Father/Mother image in the individuals subconscious is like a funnel experience, one source of acceptable behavior is gravitated to. By the association with lesser undeveloped persons likened to oneself the individual is less fearful of performance and failure. The worry of failure is diffused from a closeness on an emotional level where the individual can dominate. The flaws of unacceptable unsuccessful activities are diminished with a personal coach acquaintance tutor the stress is taken away from the student attempting to learn. The dissociative type on certain similar emotional sameness of personality attracts the individual which also perpetuates a type of feeding attitude likened unto themselves.

The imbalance is lessened by a caring Motherly influence as in a Montessori type setting the student listens with understanding bc of the one on one caring approach, rather than becoming aware he must constantly evaluate by others standards, in effect of these rules he becomes stagnant in his creativity blocking attempts at stringent learning applications, it makes for an inability to integrate properly set standards of teaching technique. The same distorted personality type that wishes to be prohibited from corrective measures of exposure to critical correction perpetuates a singleton attitude that is acceptable unto himself. Incapable to integrate properly experience's that would sufficiently help him to develop needed empathy he perpetuates within himself that same tyranny founded upon distortions of parenting in his childhood, in essence he becomes a law unto herself/himself. The need is so strong to be accepted that any form of criticism becomes a threat, the self withdraws from positive feedback not being able to get past emotional stimulus halting the ability to recognize salient knowledge or principle. The crippled personality type is inadequate to accept methods of teaching brought forth from disassociation technique or stringent teaching by any dominant tutor.

I hope you will forgive my curt discourse if it seems that way to you fore I don't want to alienate you by some half measured attempts at proclamating a tenant of scattered information of Astrological/Psychology I have tried to garner over years, only by way of trying here to understand myself. I am in no whys proficient in Freudian/Jung/Myers exchanges on an intelligent basis of processed learned knowledge. Please forgive any emotional dissociated temperament traits also expressed by me in this forum.

It is an interesting chart and very powerful on certain levels..you are very creative..I think you should take two courses of study and challenge yourself to grow. One that is an offshoot from the other at ground level creativity or a class that demonstrates the polishing off technique to the one you have been in recently, a class of similar study technique but advanced.

Should like to contribute additionally taken from what I see in your map.. you have developed a spiritual awareness because of the constant integral returning to yourself to seek a stronger more accepting source, do you have ephephemies in your work or other avenues of concentrated efforts? These may give you the ability of sensitive prophetic dreams and Astrological insight capabilities. Venus/Jupiter conjunction in Sagittarius, a good Arian force or energy breaking up the Capricorn Cancer funnel effect, or one way of accepting knowledge would break the forces of the constant opposition energy you experience-a yo yo effect.

Lots of redundant run on statements here made by me, hope you'll excuse them like I said am only a novice.

Hope this helps

All the best
Vyri:sideways:

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

It is an interesting chart and very powerful on certain levels..you are very creative..I think you should take two courses of study and challenge yourself to grow. One that is an offshoot from the other at ground level creativity or a class that demonstrates the polishing off technique to the one you have been in recently, a class of similar study technique but advanced.

I'm not in school right now, but I am definitely going to challenge myself to grow over the next 8 months in terms of drawing ability.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

I still feel burned by my school,

I just talked about it with my mother about the possibility of changing schools, I'll have to make a decision fairly soon on if I want to stay at the school I am currently at or move on to a new school. Just a few more days left in the this Uranus Square Sun transit.

16699951_10202706440897641_2078995078_n.jpg

ICEYOU28

Well Katy, David and everyone,

After all that has happened since the latter part of last year (Academic discrepancies, the loss of my father a month ago, etc) I've finally decided that I will be taking my talents to a new school where the grass is greener. I will be pursing the same degree as I was at my previous school in 'Transportation Design'. The new school I will be attending has strong job prospects and a 100% job placement rate after I graduate. Since the school is a university it has a strong dating scene (which is a big PLUS for me!)

On a side note, at the new school the degree is offered as 'Bachelor in Science' and not in Fine Art like at my old school.

I do hope this change is for the better, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• gif.jpg
    gif.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Well Katy, David and everyone,

After all that has happened since the latter part of last year (Academic discrepancies, the loss of my father a month ago, etc) I've finally decided that I will be taking my talents to a new school where the grass is greener. I will be pursing the same degree as I was at my previous school in 'Transportation Design'. The new school I will be attending has strong job prospects and a 100% job placement rate after I graduate. Since the school is a university it has a strong dating scene (which is a big PLUS for me!)

On a side note, at the new school the degree is offered as 'Bachelorette in Science' and not in Fine Art like at my old school.

I do hope this change is for the better, what do you guys think?

What do you all think?

ICEYOU28

In exactly one month I will be attending a new school to pursue my major in Transportation Design, I hope I can find great success there.

I refuse to come up short anymore, it's time to take reign.

Last edited: