Why do I have no energy/Love, Relationship?

Takanari

Can you tell me why I've been feeling so mentally exhausted and tired over the past few months? I've also been daydreaming too much, even though I have an important assignment to do and I've been feeling so guilty over my school stuff and I feel like I've been useless. I'm almost depressed and I have no perspective and no motivation which is pretty unusual for my Sagittarius moon.

Could you also tell me what happens in the love sector? I fell in love in September almost obsessively but I feel like it's been unrequited, even though we have so many things in common. Will this have a happy end or not?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 41

Rawiri

Saturn is passing through Sagittarius. In your solar return chart particularly moon is conjunct Saturn, which can depress and exhaust the mind. Further the moon also hurts Saturn in such a case and will lead to fantasies and struggles to actually work hard which go above what is normal for you. So that's the main reason for your current issues as far as the solar return chart shows.

It also plays a part in relationships, as Moon is ruling over relationship concerns somewhat for you this year (and is afflicted by Saturn). With them both in the 12th, and Venus combust by the Sun it does not look particularly good for romantic relationships this year at a glance. It would show many hidden things going on currently in relationship department. The moon though, is strongly aspected by a decent Mercury which could show good potential for friendship. But I would not expect much to work out romantically based on this solar return chart, sorry. (I can always be missing something though, especially since this is just a quick glance)

I'd suggest getting your hands on a nice ORANGE opal if you can. They're often called fire opals - but you want one specifically that is orange. Don't worry about it being cut and shiny. Or, barring that, any kind of orange crystal may offer some support - though the orange opal would be best. Keep it touching your skin directly if possible, for the next year particularly.

It counter-acts the problems Saturn is currently causing specifically for you. It should help many emotional issues you're currently having. It may even go so far as to help you out relationship wise - though probably not entirely. You'll notice it working in 3 days to two weeks tops if it's going to do anything significant.

Takanari

Thanks a lot! I've always been struggling with daydreaming thanks to my Sun in the 12th house but now it has become really bad. I really hope that next year it's going to be better because then I will start studying psychology at a university and it's not an easy subject.
Could there be a possibility of having a secret relationship or is that too optimistic? I wouldn't actually mind that haha. And what could happen if I confess? Is that also indicated in my chart?
And is there going to be a new friendship or is it just for friendships in general? I already have a lot of friends. That's nothing new to me haha.
Can you also tell me how the Super Moon affects me?
I will try ordering one. Thanks a lot for the advice!

Last edited: