2nd/8th nodal axis

chrismet

I forgot to tell you the major aspects
Sun 10 Gemini, so widely square axis
Part of Spirit 17 Sagittarius ditto
Mercury 18 Taurus so sextile NN
Asc 16 Capricorn ditto

watcherofthesouth

My NN in Cancer 2nd H and SN in Capricorn 8th. All I want is material success in life. In reality I failed to achieve it. So I'm still not in NN's Path and that's why my Soul is suffering now.

http://imgur.com/m0qQlLl
Can you post your chart? Sorry this was meant for Christmet.

Somna7H, Anything you have in Capricorn is being affected by Saturn right now. My guess is Saturn is the culprit for the time being.

Last edited:

chrismet

However, I can give you my details---1st June 1951 at 23.40 in London, UK.

If you need it; I can spell out all major planets houses and points too; let me know.

Somna7H

Banned
Somna7H, Anything you have in Capricorn is being affected by Saturn right now. My guess is Saturn is the culprit for the time being.

Saturn always the Culprit.
Totally blocked my creative expression and romantic life. I mean I have none of those two including others things related to 5th house.

watcherofthesouth

You're extremely creative/intuitive - maybe you could have been a child actor or have been an actor/in the entertainment field. Perhaps married to a very powerful person/or partner but there would be conflict or lack of generosity/resources from that person or even a past death. There seems to be a lot of strength/stubborn qualities that may lead to challenges in the workplace. There might be ups and downs with health and a significant other or it drained your resources.