Venus vs. Jupiter line

Jsgray

Hello all! I have an opportunity to move to my Venus IC line in the future. After living under my Uranus line for more than 10 years it seems like it should be a refreshing change. I read somewhere that the venus line is best for people born at night, and jupiter is best for those born in the morning. I was born at night, but I have 2 difficult aspects involving venus in my birth chart(venus opposition moon;venus opposition saturn). Even though venus is supposed to be my "best" location, with the bad aspects in my birth chart, would it not be beneficial for me to live there? My jupiter has all positive aspects, so maybe that would be a better place for me?

CapAquaPis

I have a PM birth and I live close to my Venus MC line, which means you would be well known in your community, and Venus is stronger in evening, but I was born at the 2PM hour (Feb 15, 1980 with Sun/Moon in Aquarius/Cancer rising).

waybread

I wouldn't worry about the sect of Venus and Jupiter. Venus is in-sect at night. Jupiter is in-sect during the day (not just in the morning.) Both of them are normally beneficial planets, but see how they are aspected in your chart. If one of those planets is pretty stressed in your horoscope, living on the planetary line may exacerbate it.

Also, what houses are these planets in? Which area of life would you rather emphasize?

Jsgray

I wouldn't worry about the sect of Venus and Jupiter. Venus is in-sect at night. Jupiter is in-sect during the day (not just in the morning.) Both of them are normally beneficial planets, but see how they are aspected in your chart. If one of those planets is pretty stressed in your horoscope, living on the planetary line may exacerbate it.

Also, what houses are these planets in? Which area of life would you rather emphasize?

My Jupiter is by itself in the 9th house, and my Venus is in the 4th with several other planets.

waybread

So which area of life would you rather emphasize?

4th=home

9th= overseas travel, higher education, developing a personal philosophy, religion. (The commonality here is activities that expand your mental horizons.)

Jsgray

So which area of life would you rather emphasize?

4th=home

9th= overseas travel, higher education, developing a personal philosophy, religion. (The commonality here is activities that expand your mental horizons.)

Hard to pick one since both are important to me. I guess what I am wondering is if a "difficult" planetary line be a good experience if it is aspected well in ones birth chart? And can a ""good" planet be hard to live under if it has negative aspects in ones birth chart?

waybread

I'd say yes to both.

But are you familiar with Astrodienst's "Astro-click travel" feature? www.astro.com

Input your chart and then go to their free charts page, scroll down to near the bottom. you can call up a clickable interactive map.

Katarzena

Hello all! I have an opportunity to move to my Venus IC line in the future. After living under my Uranus line for more than 10 years it seems like it should be a refreshing change. I read somewhere that the venus line is best for people born at night, and jupiter is best for those born in the morning. I was born at night, but I have 2 difficult aspects involving venus in my birth chart(venus opposition moon;venus opposition saturn). Even though venus is supposed to be my "best" location, with the bad aspects in my birth chart, would it not be beneficial for me to live there? My jupiter has all positive aspects, so maybe that would be a better place for me?

Hi! Look at the travel map on astro.com to see where the lines are exactly. Even opposition lines usually are not right on top of each other. Try to live closer to the beneficial line to live under its influence. I'm currently living in a place right in between my Jupiter MC line and Pluto IC line. When I moved closer to the Pluto IC it was very hard. Moved closer to Jupiter - life improved a lot. It's hard to say if it's better to chose Jupiter with positive aspects over Venus with difficult aspects. For example I'm still within Pluto line influence, I can't live to close to it but some of its influence might be good, speeding up the necessary transformations.

CapAquaPis

Pluto IC in my 4th opposite Venus MC in 10th for me, so it's an indication of a negative home life, and problems involving my family (4th-mother and 10th-father).

Jsgray

Hi! Look at the travel map on astro.com to see where the lines are exactly. Even opposition lines usually are not right on top of each other. Try to live closer to the beneficial line to live under its influence. I'm currently living in a place right in between my Jupiter MC line and Pluto IC line. When I moved closer to the Pluto IC it was very hard. Moved closer to Jupiter - life improved a lot. It's hard to say if it's better to chose Jupiter with positive aspects over Venus with difficult aspects. For example I'm still within Pluto line influence, I can't live to close to it but some of its influence might be good, speeding up the necessary transformations.

Ok, thank you so much! I would really like to live under my Jupiter line but it's out in the middle of the ocean..😆 I was really hoping one of the good planetary lines would fall in a place I want to live like Colorado or Henderson, NV but unfortunately it looks like I would have to live in the deep south to be happy..🤣 Just my luck..lol.

Jsgray

I'd say yes to both.

But are you familiar with Astrodienst's "Astro-click travel" feature? www.astro.com

Input your chart and then go to their free charts page, scroll down to near the bottom. you can call up a clickable interactive map.[/QUOT

Ok, thank you so much! I would really like to live under my Jupiter line but it's out in the middle of the ocean..😆 I was really hoping one of the good planetary lines would fall in a place I want to live like Colorado or Henderson, NV but unfortunately it looks like I would have to live in the deep south to be happy..🤣 Just my luck..lol.