People CRAVE hysteria and panic

david starling

I'm blaming it on an amped-up Saturn transit. I'm expecting the fear will diminish once Saturn ingresses Aquarius on the 21st of this month, then increase again in early July when Saturn retros back into Cap.

If Saturn retrograde isn't as scary as Saturn direct, then the fear and panic quotient won't really kick back up until September 28th, when Saturn stations diect in late Capricorn.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
As for the unprecedented global quarantine measures that western countries have taken to combat the virus, this is a foreshadowing and preparation of the measures that are to be taken when the false messiah appears in these last days.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

My work got cancelled today cos my boss needs to do conference calls with her bosses about corona instead. I made a joke that we will soon be wearing face masks, being sarcastic, and she said shes already isolating her children...oh well, day off work and get to catch up on some coursework instead.

CapAquaPis

As for the unprecedented global quarantine measures that western countries have taken to combat the virus, this is a foreshadowing and preparation of the measures that are to be taken when the false messiah appears in these last days.

Like what a psychic told me on a message board dedicated to paranormal topics, the US stops being democratic and goes into 3 phases in the next 24 years until he can't see any more predictions beyond 2045. The covid19 epidemic, a woman president, slowed down economic prosperity, the threat of asteroid apophis in 2030-36 hit the earth, the rise of an American Antichrist 'Mabus' and finally, a global nuclear war he starts by his rule.

Uranus in aries-gemini, esp when it conjuncts Eris can be disastrous ( the 2 planets did before in the very troubled 1930s in Aries, now they meet in Taurus) are highly malefic and we know the 1930s was economically troubled (Uranus in Aries), caused the rise of dictatorships in Europe and they led to the outbreak of Ww2 (Uranus in Gemini).

1928-35, 1935-42 and 1942-49 were Uranus in Aries, then Taurus and lastly, Gemini phases. The first 3 signs aren't very good placements for the planet of bizarre, extreme and anxiety driving events. Note the US had the hate group KKK peaked in 1927 and the world's cold war of the US vs Soviet Russia heated up in the Korean war in 1950 to be in stalemate.

CapAquaPis

I'm blaming it on an amped-up Saturn transit. I'm expecting the fear will diminish once Saturn ingresses Aquarius on the 21st of this month, then increase again in early July when Saturn retros back into Cap.

If Saturn retrograde isn't as scary as Saturn direct, then the fear and panic quotient won't really kick back up until September 28th, when Saturn stations diect in late Capricorn.

My own natal Saturn in Virgo should indicate I want younger women (age 40 as of Feb 15th), then it's retrograde to produce an affinity for older (esp in my 20s and 30s). It's in my 3rd in conjunction with Mars and Jupiter both in retrograde, astrologers need to know retrograde, stationary and direct affects all of us radically.

david starling

My own natal Saturn in Virgo should indicate I want younger women (age 40 as of Feb 15th), then it's retrograde to produce an affinity for older (esp in my 20s and 30s). It's in my 3rd in conjunction with Mars and Jupiter both in retrograde, astrologers need to know retrograde, stationary and direct affects all of us radically.

Lots of discussion regarding how Natal-chart Mercury affects one by having it retrograde.

Is there a basic, general principle that can describe how retrograde, stationary and direct affects us for all the planets? Do they actually change the nature of the planetary influences independent of the Signs?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Lots of discussion regarding how Natal-chart Mercury affects one by having it retrograde.

Is there a basic, general principle that can describe how retrograde, stationary and direct affects us for all the planets? Do they actually change the nature of the planetary influences independent of the Signs?

Venus ret - I bought some clothes that looked amazing and when Venus went direct I thought wtf have I done. This bag I had was nice, leather- but it got marked and I’m so careful with my things like ocd careful and a pair of shoes which I’ve never looked at since as it was an omg wtf have I done. Never ever have I bought anything Venus ret
Merc ret sometimes cause arguments or computer mishaps frustratingly

Other rets I haven’t noticed the affects tbh

david starling

Venus ret - I bought some clothes that looked amazing and when Venus went direct I thought wtf have I done. This bag I had was nice, leather- but it got marked and I’m so careful with my things like ocd careful and a pair of shoes which I’ve never looked at since as it was an omg wtf have I done. Never ever have I bought anything Venus ret
Merc ret sometimes cause arguments or computer mishaps frustratingly

Other rets I haven’t noticed the affects tbh

Looking for a general, basic principle for all planets. In this case, you're suggesting that direct Venus gives you good taste in style, and retrograde Venus gives you bad taste? A totally opposite effect?

Hkk

Account Closed
Looking for a general, basic principle for all planets. In this case, you're suggesting that direct Venus gives you good taste in style, and retrograde Venus gives you bad taste? A totally opposite effect?

More that it makes u delusional or not see reality for what it is for a while - love is blind , beauty is blind - that kind of thing

david starling

More that it makes u delusional or not see reality for what it is for a while - love is blind , beauty is blind - that kind of thing

So, you see retrograde Venus as delusional, and direct Venus as clear-headed? Do you have direct Venus in your Natal-chart?

Hkk

Account Closed
So, you see retrograde Venus as delusional, and direct Venus as clear-headed? Do you have direct Venus in your Natal-chart?

Yes when it comes to beauty, clothes etc.
Clear sight direct
Yes my Venus is direct in sag. The only thing with my Venus is that it’s in an intercepted house