violence,fame,money indicators composite chart. mars at zero dgrees

Lolabee

Ok I hate posting this again but I do not know how to delete my last thread of this. if anyone can instruct me on that, that would be great. not trying to spam.

but with our 10th and 11th house along with our third house - i'm seeing fame through communication. midhaven in Aquarius and rising in Gemini so.... humanitarian things?
to be honest the only thing that worries me is that there are a lot of hard aspects the eighth house and mars at 0 degrees in the 1st house concerns me a tad.
I heard a lot about zero degrees being not the best and indicating violence.
im seeing us dying together, violently...?
but then eighth is Capricorn which I heard is a long life. so what is going on??

haha, im just very confused about our chart. pleased with what I see overall, but confused. its intense and important, how I like my affairs at this point.

ive also heard of mars in the 1st house at that degree is considered 'fate' or indicates a past life.
my own chart indicates that im in the lifetime to meet my partner and build a life with them, since I was a loner, supposedly, but I don't buy too much into past lives.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=882476#post882476

here is the original post, with the chart up on top.

Last edited:

Lolabee

Where is the chart?

Dang! I just noticed it's not attached. But it's in my last post titled 'we're going to be rich and famous right??' it's right underneath. I'm going to add the chart later once I get back to a computer tomorrow. But I'd love if you could check it out tonight 😃