The 2 strongest, most powerful signs, and their decans

Lykanized

Having met and worked with several thousands of individuals, the assessment I posted falls under the category of fact.

One would surmise that you're aware how much weight your opinion will garner, having already expressed abject disdain for at least 1/12th of the population.

But, please do regale us with accounts of all the Scorpions and Aquarians you've dominated, I welcome the entertainment.
I just saw your edit

lol. One, I never expressed disdain for anyone. Two, you're really making yourself look ridiculous. You could've left it at you trying to pass the idea of Scorpios and Aquarius's being somehow stronger than other astrological types as a fact, but you had to keep going, huh?

You should notice I didn't actually say anything about any particular types, I said that people who exhibit the characteristics you noted, which honestly can be present in any type, are easy to dominate. Because they are. They make their weaknesses easy to grapple with

My argument is that everyone who has any strength or power whatsoever is also gonna carry weaknesses and also that what is a strength and what is a weakness varies by environment and circumstance. That is nature. You are partial. You don't like this because you're an Aquarius. Nobody is gonna believe what you're saying is fact because it isn't

I'm not even sure why anyone is entertaining anything in this thread. Anyone rational minded would know it makes no sense. For one, quite obviously, everyone is far more than just their sun types

To make what you're saying an arguable fact, you'd have to prove that those traits are 1. only present in Scorpio/Aquarius suns and 2. present in all Scorpio/Aquarius suns, and 3. are actually the markers of people who are as strong as you think they are

Last edited:

jac

Sure I edited.
This was an effort to approach you with civility and engage you, instead of provoking a reaction as I've seen in other posts of yours.

Many of us have been willing to share experiences and knowledge with you, but your perpetual axe to grind with all things Aquarian has soured us.

Now you contradict yourself again by acknowledging that sun signs are not everything, but that is only after making yet another unqualified, inaccurate, unverifiable slam on a sign you hate.

My mistake for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

How very boring.

Lykanized

Sure I edited.
This was an effort to approach you with civility and engage you, instead of provoking a reaction as I've seen in other posts of yours.

Many of us have been willing to share experiences and knowledge with you, but your perpetual axe to grind with all things Aquarian has soured us.

Now you contradict yourself again by acknowledging that sun signs are not everything, but that is only after making yet another unqualified, inaccurate, unverifiable slam on a sign you hate.

My mistake for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

How very boring.
I have absolutely no axe to grind with Aquarius. You're not actually being civil, just attempting to cover up sensitivity to perceived judgments against your sun sign which, you should know, haven't actually transpired. You're completely misunderstanding anything I've written and you're also calling upon an 'us' that does not exist. It's just you and anyone else who replies to me. Yet no one else has. Do others a favor and don't rope them into your selfsatisfying fantasy

How exactly are you being civil? You edited your comment to something that was very personal and now again you're making it personal

Keep in mind, you think I have an axe to grind with Aquarius here because I'm denying that two signs are more powerful than the others. Unless you're just joking with all of this in which case I apologize for not catching on

Last edited:

jac

You never wrote Aquarians lack depth?

I'll agree the 'power' description is spurious; how many ways can one define and/or interpret 'power'?- what I'm defending is the fact these signs are forever discounted as perverse, a criticism leveled to control or subdue.

Having given the benefit of doubt, where's the generalization of any other sun sign (sun signs being what they are, if this must be clarified for anyone), capable of severing all attachments and walk away from an intolerable situation 'cold'?

You say: People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness.

I say; Give us an example.

Having lived up close & personal with this all my life, how can I possibly not call this out?

btw: I do not have "self-satisfying fantasies".

Last edited:

Lykanized

Because that need to feel powerful is a weakness in itself. People who already are powerful don't need to put an emphasis on it and they're far less easy to overpower because of that fact

Lykanized

I do want to reiterate tho I'm not at all tagging that trait onto any particular type. And since there are different kinds of power, this will vary by type and overall chart and then even more by particular person

I'm also not saying it's a bad thing. The effects of being overpowered might actually force someone to discover their own power. But power itself isn't limited to any one type or even two types, especially since it does have so many modes of expression and so many areas into which it can extend itself

But the refusal to be dominated alone as its own entity implies that the person is experiencing a threat to their own power which someone who is powerful in that particular area wouldn't experience. A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated. That's what I'm saying. The actual state of power doesn't require that emphasis as that emphasis stems from the stress being placed on someone who is feeling overpowered or like they might be

I can even call my own self out for this

When I say that the refusal is a weakness, I'm saying that when someone makes it clear that they feel a threat to their own power and voice it with that refusal, they're making it very clear what it is they stand to lose and thus what can be targeted. So it can be a weakness as well as an expression of one's feelings of weakness

Last edited:

jac

Your statement; Lol, sure we can say it’s fact just to satisfy your ego needs< You absolutely misunderstand me. I have no "ego needs" to be expressed on a forum. I am here for the astrology.

Again; You never wrote Aquarians lack depth? if I'm mistaken, Id like to know.

Exactly who said Aq & Sc need to feel powerful? That seems more within the province of Leo, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn- generally speaking.

By your criterion, someone who is powerful would never be robbed, bullied, put in prison, or raped. History contradicts this. There may be no refusal voiced at all. It may be as simple as walking away, packing a bag, or lighting a fuse.

Unless I'm mistaken, you seem to imply you have experience, and even delight in the act of overpowering others. If this is something you indeed possess, are you inviting prospective subjects into your realm, or is this just odd semantics?

It bears stating for the sake of the countless "junkies and hookers and masochists" suffering in this world, judging those who cannot control their fates neither elevates or helps anyone.

Lykanized

Your statement; Lol, sure we can say it’s fact just to satisfy your ego needs< You absolutely misunderstand me. I have no "ego needs" to be expressed on a forum. I am here for the astrology.

Again; You never wrote Aquarians lack depth? if I'm mistaken, Id like to know.
Nope. And given that you're very good at reading into things, if I ever seemed to write that, I didn't actually write it

Exactly who said Aq & Sc need to feel powerful? That seems more within the province of Leo, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn- generally speaking.
If someone refuses to be dominated, well, I already explained what I meant

My point all along has been that 'power' is relative to the circumstance, that there are different kinds of power, and that the concept of power may vary from type to type. Also, I don't understand the point of any of this since people aren't just their sun signs. None of this makes any sense at all lmao. This whole discussion isn't about astrology. Astrology is the vehicle, sure. But that's it

By your criterion, someone who is powerful would never be robbed, bullied, put in prison, or raped. History contradicts this. There may be no refusal voiced at all. It may be as simple as walking away, packing a bag, or lighting a fuse.
I never once said that

Unless I'm mistaken, you seem to imply you have experience, and even delight in the act of overpowering others. If this is something you indeed possess, are you inviting prospective subjects into your realm, or is this just odd semantics?
I never said any of that either
It bears stating for the sake of the countless "junkies and hookers and masochists" suffering in this world, judging those who cannot control their fates neither elevates or helps anyone.
And I also never judged anyone for any of these things

I stated my point so that maybe this conversation could stop drifting into territory that has nothing to do with the conversation

jac

if I ever seemed to write that, I didn't actually write it
WOW. This explains a lot.

You said: A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated.

You said: People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness.

You said: You don't like this because you're an Aquarius.

Your signature: 'Junkies and hookers and masochists and those who have squandered everything... '| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper ???

I don't think anyone has to "read into" anything here.

You don't know me.
You couldn't know me.
That's fine.

I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on you.

Lykanized

WOW. This explains a lot.

You said: A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated.

You said: People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness.

You said: You don't like this because you're an Aquarius.

Your signature: 'Junkies and hookers and masochists and those who have squandered everything... '| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper ???

I don't think anyone has to "read into" anything here.

You don't know me.
You couldn't know me.
That's fine.

I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on you.
You were reading into things. At no point were you ever able to read what I was actually writing and therefor were misunderstanding every single thing I wrote. And you’re right, it explains everything

Anyway, I was actually coming here just to say I didn’t want to participate in the conversation anymore, so I’m glad we’re on the same page there lmao

I also love how you said I "couldn't know" you. That one put the cherry on top

Last edited: