Satrun transit and more

aly007

Hello astro friends,,

Please help me, how does tr. saturn influence love life in this period of time?
Breakup, new relationship?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• transita17nov.jpg
    transita17nov.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its really hard to say. Saturn brings discipline wherever he goes, but he cannot influence any planet in a transit that he didn;t have a Ptolemaic aspect with in your natal chart. Also you can't take a single transit as the basis for anything. You need to see it in other ways.

I'd be more likely to look at your Venus return if I wanted to see your love life, and to look at your Tertiary and Minor progressed charts(which show respectively, your emotional and mental challenges) for the year period of the progression.

A simple Saturn transit, IMO, is not terribly useful---or scary.

aly007

Hello,

Thank you very much.
I posted the charts.

A lot of planets in 12th, 1st and 2nd house in Tertiary chart.
Te. venus conjunct MC, n. sun, square n. mars.
South node conjunct 7th house.

I am not that good at Tertiary and Minor progressed lol.

Attachments

• tretiarychart.jpg
    tretiarychart.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 24
  • minorprogresion.jpg
    minorprogresion.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 22
  • venusreturn.jpg
    venusreturn.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 21

Zarathu

Account Closed
If I was interested in doing it, I would need to use my own software, since Astrodunce never gets those charts quite right, IMO.

Perhaps they are useful to someone else though.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ok, i didn't know they never gets those charts quite right.
No problem :)

I may be the only one who has a problem with them. The "never" is for my use. Many people need the online program to see the chart. I never use the online chart. There is so much astrolgoy that I need to get that isn't availble in those online programs.

I use Haloran AstrolDeluxe(7.2), and Astrodynes for Windows, as well as Solar Fire Gold(7.1). These are all programs that you buy for $$$

aly007

Hello astro friends,

Someone told me that are chances of marriage from March 2014

Uranus in 5 H/ tr, trine natal Uranus/ - Uranus gov 4 H and progressed Venus in 12 H gov of de 7 H, trine la IC and sextile MC, are not excluding a marriage soon, possibil in the spring time, when Rx Jupiter / tranzit as gov of 5 H, will trine natal Saturn. A bad period is now from 25 Nov until 9 Dec , with Rx Jupiter conj Lilith transit in Cancer, in 9 H natal house. Then Rx Jupiter in transit,sextil la natal venus Venus in 10 H.

What do you think?:unsure:

Thank you very much!

kimbermoon

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]your encounters in love will be a reflection of what lies within yourself...your lacks, your needs, your desires and your expectations; your partner is but a mirror to the self, showing you your own follies, and what is needed to achieve balance within. Assuming that this is your first Saturn Return, the transition can bring about significant life changes in the search for security and stability...it is about creating new foundations of reality and structure; it can alter your sense of direction in life and through the energy of Scorpio it can stimulate pressures relating to sexuality and profound emotional reactivity...Scorpio is all about emotional power and control. Is there obsessiveness or possessiveness playing out in the relationship? Does it involve feelings of jealousy or resentment coming out?[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Are there issues of domination or anger? It seems that for you Saturn is not a significant afflictor in your life, so this could in fact bring about positive transformations. At this time it is all about assessing your commitment to your partner and vice-versa. This also represents a new 7 year cycle beginning for you, so it can trigger important reassessments of your own past, and much will depend on the actions you take now and your reactions to what you encounter, that will influence the future. One would question whether you are already contemplating an ending at this time, since Uranus in the 5th H now can certainly stir up controversy and unexpected changes in the romance department... [/FONT]

aly007

Hello and thank you for your reply.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]"Is there obsessiveness or possessiveness playing out in the relationship?" yes obsessiveness and possessiveness from her.
" Does it involve feelings of jealousy or resentment coming out?
[/FONT]
" yes both of them from her.
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]"Are there issues of domination or anger?[/FONT]" Anger more from her.

"[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]One would question whether you are already contemplating an ending at this time, since Uranus in the 5th H now can certainly stir up controversy and unexpected changes in the romance department..."

Well it stir up controvercy, bec another person was involed in this situation, but now is no longer involved.
Thing is she care more. it is a situation when you no longer have that feelings and still can't say..that it, game over. Do you see any aspect that "don't let go of this situation"?

Do you think below interpretation can become concrete?
[/FONT]

Thank you so much.

kimbermoon

Unless a relationship involves respect, trust, affection, compatibility and equality, there is always room for disaster...such feelings as you have described are definite troublemakers in relationships; there is nothing to show the need to 'stick it out' under such circumstances...it is up to you to decide whether there is anything salvageable left in the relationship...if you have lost trust and respect for your girlfriend then that can be the kiss of death. Saturn returning to it's natal position is a sign of 'necessary' important periods of personal development in life and there are other factors that play into the equation as well...Jupiter shows where you are encouraged to grow and expand in your life, rather than being kept in a web of feeling trapped and unhappy at the same time...it is now retrograde, suggesting a time of reassessment and re-evaluation, especially in terms of your emotional landscape and this can continue through until next May...a look at your Solar Return chart might be more insightful; it is important to honour your own feelings and needs as well. And while your NN is in the 7th, it is afflicted in the chart...you are in need of resolving the influence of the SN wedged between Mars and Uranus...the aspect of feeling crippled and in need of healing is shown by Chiron in the 7th along with the Node. No one can tell you if 'this is it?'...it is up to you, and the right use of your free will to decide for yourself...I would say that your Mars energy is always on the lookout for adventure and excitement, so there will be greener pastures for you to explore if you are not getting your needs, desires and expectations met in the current partnership...and that is the keyword: it needs to be a Partnership, rather than an obligation...:cool:

aly007

Thank you so much for the interpretation.
I post the SR for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015

As far as i can see for 2013-2014,
SR venus in 11th house of freindship, hopes and dreams.
SR venus sextile natal mars, square n. jupiter and neptune, sextile uranus.

What do you think?

Thank you

Attachments

• SR2014gif.jpg
    SR2014gif.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 25
  • solarreturn20132014.jpg
    solarreturn20132014.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 23

kimbermoon

About Venus in the 11th: with Venus in Libra at the return this suggests the desire to allow for mediation and the chance to see if things could be worked out; perhaps through couples therapy, in the 11th H, or through social networking; sextile Mars showed the potential for taking control of the situation and seeing things more objectively; also assessing your true desires to search for consistency between you both...Uranus added the stimulation to break free from the rut of feeling stagnation and at a stalemate. The square though created resistance to giving up and striving harder to make it work; Jupiter provided indecision, while Neptune added confusion and disillusionment. Mercury was also retrograde giving pause to moving forward and probable difficulties with communications.
At the next return we find Venus in the 9th joined with Jupiter...approaching a square with Mars and moving towards the square Saturn. With Jupiter in direct motion after an extended lag, it may be easier to make your decision to redirect your personal goals...it also has influence over legal matters in the 9th. Venus square Saturn at that time denotes a high potential for disappointment and further disillusionment. During the Jupiter retro period [until May] it again suggests that the time now is a time for really thinking things through with due care, attention and objectivity...a time to get realistic. At the time of the next Return, Venus will also just be leaving a trine aspect to Uranus...a surge in the desire for new ventures and moving on.
Currently with the influence of Sagittarius now in gear, you will get a Sun/Uranus hit, amplifying your deliberations, and financial considerations may weigh heavily...the approach to the holiday season can be difficult if you are feeling very negative or depressed about the situation...the counsel is to be cautious in financial matters, with Neptune in the 2nd H natally; be wary of potential dishonesty or deceptions in that area.​
From a personal perspective my advice is not to make any real critical changes during the holiday season, as that imprint will follow you through the rest your holidays to come...I had one bitter incident at Christmas during my consideration of separation, and it has haunted me ever since. Better to try to keep yourself buoyed up during the festivities and give yourself a break from worrying about what might be...seize the day and be kind to yourself especially, without being weighed down by misery and discontent. It can help if you can learn to emotionally detach yourself from the partner and try to see the situation more as a friendship than a commitment...keep it simple, in looking to her more as a companion, rather than being concerned about your own expectations of what she 'should' be. The New Year may perhaps be the last hurrah, or bring the potential for a resolution of the situation, one way or the other. The choice will be up to you, and you alone...can you conclude whether 'you can learn to love again' in that relationship, without feeling more of an obligatory necessity. On the surface from the few things you have mentioned, it appears that she has much to 'be forgiven' for and again the issues of trust, respect and faith must be taken into consideration...
of course my views are from a female perspective who finally 'outgrew' a stagnant marriage and moved on to a much better situation...best of luck to you. Blessed be.​