Solar return promise of marriage please look x

BOOGY99

Hey,, thanks for looking at my post. I have never been married and I think I would like to be which is strange me in my 50s lol I came across this site and I seen to add up to a Permanente relationship

Please check out the stats on this post.-

https://www.astariasol.com/post/how-to-see-marriage-in-the-solar-return-chart

I seem to add up to most of the aspects promised for a long partnership and I'm shocked as I never thought I would. Could you give me your views on Solar Returns as I do feel optimistic that I will be in a loving partnership xxx
PS I have done a transits and progressions chart, uploaded my partners chart and I have also done Synastry and Davison charts which I have posted,

XX Please do let me know what you think XX

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You could have every single one of the placements the author lists in your solar return chart and not get married. Or you could have none of them and get married. It's not an exhaustive list of possible placements for the year you marry - the possibilities for that are way too many to list - and every placement that could mean you get married could also mean other things.

So don't assume you're getting married this year just because your solar return chart matches what some blog article says. Unless you're already engaged, or at least have a likely prospect in sight, it's much more likely than not that you won't.

While some people do meet "the one" and marry them in a matter of months, that's not common, and it's extremely uncommon for older people who've never been married. If you haven't married in all your fifty-plus years, you're obviously not the type to impulsively rush into marriage. Would you really marry anyone without first being in a relationship with them for sometime longer than a year?

That said, if what you think spells a promise of marriage in your chart actually does manifest that way, then this might be the year when you meet someone you end up marrying.

BOOGY99

S/R attached and
Natal Chart

Attachments

• sr chart 2021 to 2022.jpg
    sr chart 2021 to 2022.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 39
  • natal n transits.jpg
    natal n transits.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 54

BOOGY99

You could have every single one of the placements the author lists in your solar return chart and not get married. Or you could have none of them and get married. It's not an exhaustive list of possible placements for the year you marry - the possibilities for that are way too many to list - and every placement that could mean you get married could also mean other things.

So don't assume you're getting married this year just because your solar return chart matches what some blog article says. Unless you're already engaged, or at least have a likely prospect in sight, it's much more likely than not that you won't.

While some people do meet "the one" and marry them in a matter of months, that's not common, and it's extremely uncommon for older people who've never been married. If you haven't married in all your fifty-plus years, you're obviously not the type to impulsively rush into marriage. Would you really marry anyone without first being in a relationship with them for sometime longer than a year?

That said, if what you think spells a promise of marriage in your chart actually does manifest that way, then this might be the year when you meet someone you end up marrying.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for your reply i have uploaded my birth chart and SR chart, perhaps you can help me further, and i understand what your saying, i just got carried away lol x

BOOGY99

What would you like to know?
Would you like to share your SR?
Are you involved with someone at this moment?

XXXXXXXXXX

Yes uploaded my birth chart and transits and SR chart. I have known this man for 3 years, been talking over the net for 10 months (re covid) and we are going to meet next month for the first time. He says he is in love with me and i sorta feel the same. (will know more when i meet him) The reason i have not married or had children is that i have never found the right one. I have done synastry, composite and Davison chart and it looks very positive esp Mars and venus in conjunct in S chart and Davison, i can post his chart if peeps want to have a look and it looks quite positive. ps Im female he is male.

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you know his DOB?
Do you think you could upload his SR, natal and progressions?

That's only allowed if you have his informed consent to do so, or if you make sure his name and birth info is removed from all the charts. Posting other people's details without their informed consent is against the rules.

BOOGY99

Hi
I am posting my progressed chart
my partners chart done as synastry my planets on the outside
Davison chart

Thanks for you help, would like to know what you think?

some changes;-
My progressed sun is going into Scorpio next year. 2022
Saturn return
Jupiter return

Let me know if you need further information x

Attachments

• my progressions.jpg
    my progressions.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 34
  • synastry partner inside me outer.jpg
    synastry partner inside me outer.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
  • davison chart.jpg
    davison chart.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 26

BOOGY99

oh forgot to post partners progressions as requested x

Attachments

• partners progressions.jpg
    partners progressions.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 24

blackbery

The :venus::trine::saturn: could be a bonding, a marriage. You also have north node and pof in the house of marriage.

Not likely to know if you are getting married in a solar return. The power of #. Transits - progressions - solar arcs.

Are you desperate to get married? It ain't all it's cracked up to be. I've been married & now single for years. I would only get married again if he were my true soulmate. Is this man your true soulmate?

Good luck whatever happens.:):):)

S/R attached and
Natal Chart

BOOGY99

Hi, Thanks for your reply x

I have been single for 4 yrs after a relationship of 22yrs. (never been married or engaged)

I have fell for this man above and I think there could be a relationship with him. I am ready to settle down again but would live with him first and take it from there, so no I am not desperate to get married as such. Its just that I saw the information on SR and marriage and I thought I added up.

I will keep you all posted on the progress and welcome any further comments of our relationship prospects. x

BOOGY99

Hi I did post a Davison chart for me and my partner but I am not sure if anybody uses this chart. I noticed not only in Synastry but Davison we both have Venus conjunct mars would love to hear your views on this chart, I cant find any information on google.

Again thanks for your replies xxx